[Anime/Manga] Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property)

Hello everyone! Lately I've been watching Sora no Otoshimono anime and reading manga version of it, and I really liked it.
    Since manga is still on-going, and third anime season is scheduled to be aired sometime in 2012, I decided to create a topic for this

Anyway ..... for start, I'll ask you all a question: What did you like more - the manga or anime of these series?

Usually I preffer the original story when it comes to the series that have both manga and anime releases.
    When manga was first, I preffered manga story (Claymore comes to mind, they not only changed some of the events from manga, they ended the anime really fast and IMO gave it a really crappy ending - manga is still on-going, anime is completed.).
    When anime was first, I preffer the story from anime (Eureka Seven - I know second season had manga released before it was aired, but they said story in Eureka Seven: AO is a follow-up to the previous season's story).

In the case of Sora no Otoshimono, I am really torn betwean manga and anime. The anime is really well made, both animation and music wise, but they've altered the storyline compared to the manga. They cut out some stuff, altered the rest to make it shorter.
    They've also almost completely cut out the story of Hiyori Kazane from the anime - they've released a film that was telling her story. I think they did that on purpose, or they had to tie-up her story before the third anime season, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel the manga story was better, and that the anime was too prevy most of the time,

On the other hand though I still enjoyed it, so I cant complain,

Was VERY disappointed with the film, half of it was a recap of parts of the first 2 seaons,

Ill still watch the 3rd season, I wish they'ed do more actual story though
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Yeah, felt the same about the movie, after first couple of minutes I was so bored that I've just skipped to the middle They had to wrap up Hiyori's story before third season (*spoiler*because she's going to appear in it as an angeloid*/spoiler*), but summing up 2 seasons of anime was not needed, altough without it the movie would be pretty short

Anyway, I wonder how they will manage to pull off the third season with the way how they've ended the second one - I'm talking here about Chaos (*spoiler*in anime she's already living with Tomoki and the others, while in manga she's still kinda running wild absorbing other angeloids */spoiler*).

And now, my favorite opening so far:

And this track is giving me chills:

I was wondering if I would find something like this

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I've only read the manga but I plan to watch the anime. The humor reminds me of Kore wa Zombie desu ka, which is just great.
    But yeah, after watching this I'll most likely enjoy the anime more.
    [video=youtube;wou9puvBPzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wou9puvBPzU[video]
    Ohman. Skelington has seen enough. This is the show he will watch next.