Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    From a cartoon my sisters and I all loved:

We watched this every week for years. I really wish I'd been able to watch the finale (I was being punished for something, and was sent to my room so I couldn't watch it as punishment). (Fun fact: NYC had a water pressure crisis (loss of pressure in the lines) immediately after the end of the finale. You do the math!)

For a last one, so many choices. I wasn't really the type to find deep meaning in pop music, but I loved These Dreams, and Alone...well, there's a story there. While I despise Michael Jackson, Thriller was an incredible piece of art, and changed music videos forever.

Probably the one that moved me the most, however, came when I was in college. It was a reaction to an event that redefined the world and filled me with hope for the world, that maybe we could all just learn to finally work together. (Yeah, I was naive back then.) I spent most of the day Saturday, July 21, 1990 listening to the live broadcast this came from:

For the record, that was performed between Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate, which eight months earlier had been part of the no-man's land adjacent to the Berlin Wall.

Sorry I couldn't narrow it down to one. :-P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Mother of god...I remember that shit lol.