Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    THIS WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER - CAN YOU BELIVE THIS GUY?
    I'm more shocked that somebody still reads (or cares) about newspapers. :P

Deleted
    Sure it's the inside that counts, but the cover shouldnt be fucked up.

Deleted
    sensationalist, generalizing, opinionated ..... was this a tabloid newspaper by any chance?

Failed Screenwriter who isn't exactly Johnny Depp, spends his time in L.A, hardly the 'average' America.....

Yes, I can believe this is what he thinks lol

EDIT - this is him

'Y I NO GET LADIES'

Quote Originally Posted by Beth17 View Post

THIS WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER - CAN YOU BELIVE THIS GUY?

Yes I can. Chicks are way too casual and way too quick to live a life of gross fattiness.

Put down the cheetos, take a shower, learn how to use make-up and look pretty. Guys don't want some militant short-haired feminists with hairy legs and arm pits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ojg View Post
    I'm a good guy, why dont I get any women?
    Because you play Alliance Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Got it, some American ass hole is telling us how terrible our women are.

The verbal abuse I want to beseech upon this man is immeasurable, I personally love the fact that we are not a vain society obsessed with our looks in comparison to the Americans not only is it a waste of money but also unnecessary. Also where does it end? I've seen documentaries showing just how far people are willing to go to be "beautiful" and it's disgusting, at the end of their journey (if you can even call it an end) some of them even end up looking repulsive. Also most of what he has said is just complete rubbish and he needs to educate himself.

Quite frankly, if he prefers plastic fake women then he can fuck off back to America if he loves them so much. I respect that we all have different tastes but the fact that he doesn't and proceeds to tell us how bad our women are is nothing but arrogant.
    Ok, you might say that, makeup is unnecessary. Though going to the gym? It's absolutely necessary. We have that problem here in American too. This guy is used to living in L.A. he forgets what it's like outside, the "land of Fruits and Nuts."

Another delusional asshole is going to get mobbed for his comment, not because his subjective opinion is right or wrong, but because he doesn't live in the real world. Real women, EVERYDAY WOMEN, aren't super models. Most are considered homely, just or down right ugly, but they are beautiful where it counts. In the heart. Generally speaking of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closed. I don't wish to perpetuate silly stereotypes.