Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] What is your favorite movie intro?

So what is your favorite movie entrance guys? Mines would have to be the intro from Apocalypse Now.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

My favorite movie is titanic.it based on love.i have observed many times this movie.the hero and heroine poor and rich.And heroine falls in love with the hero.But after all an accident caused hero dies.Titanic a ship,which sank in the sea.

The opening credits for Spun (takes place after like 10 minutes into the movie)...tried to find a video of them but with no success.

also:
    Quote Originally Posted by eminemchrist View Post
    My favorite movie is titanic.it based on love.i have observed many times this movie.the hero and heroine poor and rich.And heroine falls in love with the hero.But after all an accident caused hero dies.Titanic a ship,which sank in the sea.
    best reply ever? I think so

Deleted

It is my favourite one I could find. I love the Alien and Aliens introductions but I can't seem to find the introductions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Terminator Judgement Day has a kick ass intro *robot face* DUN DUN, DUN, DUN DUN

In this whole of world every one like to watch movies in his free time. I am also like to watch TV Serials and movies to watch in my free time. In movies i like to watch Action Movie, Comedy Movie, Action Movies etc.
    Most of the movies are also a best source for increase our knowledge like their is a many types of movies that are available in markit in the form of text books.....

I like to watch the movies most is : -
    The Walking Dead
    The Mask
    The Son of Mask
    Scary Movie 1
    Scary Movie 2
    Scary Movie 3
    Scary Movie 4

watchmen 10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the 5 minutes-long clown robbery sequence in The Dark Knight. That was a really, really, well done scene, and got the audience hooked from the start. It was also the perfect way to introduce the villain.

Watchmen was good.
    I really liked Up's intro.
    I remember thinking the Matrix intro was special.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eminemchrist View Post
    Dafaq I just read?

1. Sucker Punch.
    2. Watchmen
    3. The Dark Knight
    4. Star Wars Episode 3, amazing battle scene.
    5. The Lord of the Rings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moulin Rouge
    Up!
    The Matrix
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

All amazing intros.

Also - Fellowship of the Ring. While long, I love Galadriel's monologue.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Two Towers

Gandalf fighting the Balrog while free falling? Awesome!

Deleted

Easiest question on this forum yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I loved the 5 minutes-long clown robbery sequence in The Dark Knight. That was a really, really, well done scene, and got the audience hooked from the start. It was also the perfect way to introduce the villain.
    Agreed. I love that beginning.

But then, that entire movie is awesome.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    4. Star Wars Episode 3, amazing battle scene.
    The first few seconds of that are epic, but it's quickly followed by buzz-droids, flying R2D2, crappy ass dialogue, gymnast Palpatine, and more general awfulness.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

hello

Hi
    welcome to this forum site. I am kailly from India.I am 22 years old.I am new member here. I want to say hello every one.
    and I love both Bollywood's and Hollywood's movies.In Bollywood my favorite movie is Wanted and In Hollywood my favorite movie is Titanic.
    Thanks
    --------------------

The intro to Watchmen was seriously cool

My favourite is probably from Once Upon a Time in the West, just a bunch of cowboys sitting as a station waiting with no dialogue at all just doing what Leone does best and building up the tension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and another one. I won't post a youtube since it's probably 20+ minutes long, but the Omaha Beach scene of Saving Private Ryan is actually better than the Dark Knight bank robbery scene. I didn't even think of it when I made my earlier post.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my favourite films and one of the creepiest opening credits I've seen :P

Se7en.

Can't post the video for some reason