10+ Year Old Account

Looking For Tycoon Style Game!!

So I recently found my old Sim City Prison Tycoon disk and it sorta got me craving something of the sorts. I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to either buy these types of games or just the titles of good ones for me to track down. If possible I'd love something medieval with the options to trade resources with AI towns, but mostly just interested in the building/developing and money management aspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved Prison Tycoon, but loved Roller Coaster Tycoon series even more. Haven't played much more off the top of my head, but if you haven't tried the Roller Coaster series, I recommend getting Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. One of the most entertaining and endless fun games I have played in my life.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

15+ Year Old Account
    It's from a different company, but follows a similar branch of games. Theme Hospital. Unfortunately the original game doesn't function well under W7 or other modern operating systems but there is a free modern clone available called corsixTH.

also, if you try it and are having issues with saving, there's a simple fix, just google it, its a simple .ini edit or something.

http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Loved Prison Tycoon, but loved Roller Coaster Tycoon series even more. Haven't played much more off the top of my head, but if you haven't tried the Roller Coaster series, I recommend getting Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. One of the most entertaining and endless fun games I have played in my life.
    One of the games I was actually thinking about buying was the #3 of that, I may try 2 first though since it'll probably be cheaper and you speak so highly of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's from a different company, but follows a similar branch of games. Theme Hospital. Unfortunately the original game doesn't function well under W7 or other modern operating systems but there is a free modern clone available called corsixTH.

also, if you try it and are having issues with saving, there's a simple fix, just google it, its a simple .ini edit or something.

http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/
    Ty also I"ll try and get this running too!

10+ Year Old Account
    RCT3 was a great game, and I play it every once in awhile, and if you are a huge 3D junkie and "ride the ride lover", go for it. RCT3 certainly has its own pure fanbase. I came from RCT1 though, and RCT2 is just an overall easier game for me to get into, and building rides and parks is a lot more exciting and fun for me. It is IMO the most famous "tycoon" game out there.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Ty also I"ll try and get this running too!
    Yep! I PM'd you back with the installer I used. Worked okay pretty easy for me, if you have issues I'll re-install it and give you the instructions I used. I dont recall issues though.