Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohumil View Post
    yep sounds like a selfish, greedy raider to me. though tbh sounds like his now old GM was probably selfish and greedy as well. i'm sure you will be able to find a more suitable guild for you out there since selfish and greedy people can rarely ever exist at the same time in a raid group. good luck!
    Thank's for the insult was helpful.

Deleted
    See, I have taken the liberty to analyze the problem and have come to the following conclusion:
    You missed a raid because you were too incompetent to properly manage your subscription, and now you're whining about losing loot.

You're a self entitled selfish prick, with a massively inflated ego, even though you're truly forever a scrub.

Infracted. Keep things civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-06-12 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    Didn't feel like a team, i didn't enjoy the guild. I'm sick and tired of being criticised when i asked for help, if you don't want to help me don't comment?
    I want a guild to commit myself too but it's no easy thing to find.

I am giving you help. You are taking it as criticism. You are not looking past your own faults that may or may not have caused problems. You are not looking at anyone elses point of view. I did not criticize you in anyway. I pointed out FACTS that you your self have given us.

Looking at those FACTS most people will derive from the thread that you are selfish and only looking out for yourself, when supposedly being part of a team.

You definitely will not like my next comment, or criticism in your eyes. Grow up. Not all help is given with a spoonful of sugar. If I am in anyway mistaken with the info you gave, lets see something to contradict it. Better yet lets get someone from the guild to comment so we can see their point of view. Because from what I can tell you will have a huge problem finding a guild to "commit" to with your attitude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by digger66 View Post
    I am giving you help. You are taking it as criticism. You are not looking past your own faults that may or may not have caused problems. You are not looking at anyone elses point of view. I did not criticize you in anyway. I pointed out FACTS that you your self have given us.

Looking at those FACTS most people will derive from the thread that you are selfish and only looking out for yourself, when supposedly being part of a team.

You definitely will not like my next comment, or criticism in your eyes. Grow up. Not all help is given with a spoonful of sugar. If I am in anyway mistaken with the info you gave, lets see something to contradict it. Better yet lets get someone from the guild to comment so we can see their point of view. Because from what I can tell you will have a huge problem finding a guild to "commit" to with your attitude.
    Stayed in my guild for the whole of T12 and stayed loyal throughout i loved that guild before it broke up for swtor

My attitude is fine, i think everyone's attitude on this thread is awful, i've been insulted by everyone numerous times, i may like to note i wanted help, not your misguided opinion on my personality, you must all know me so well as we're so close irl, oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we can end this here