Deleted

need some tips (from DK folks)

greetings, i just got a contract to work in DK in Aero, and i want to know a few mobile operators, i searched on google but the problem is all websites are in danish, and i know none, i want to buy a phone(a galaxy S3 or a HTC one X) and i need some help with the prices for 1 year or 2max contract with internet included(so i can use yahoo msg, facebook etc) and some international minutes so i can call in other countries. can u give me a few tips please? some best offers or something? cheers

Deleted
    Telia, M1, Unotel or 3 are the ones coming to mind for me, but do you know where you are going to live? You usually pay a monthly price of ~ 13 euro to 54 euro per month for the more expensive subscriptions with lots of data etc.

https://m1.dk/BlivKunde/Telefoni/ the 74.50 dkk one is pretty cheap, but I don't know how long the offer is up for.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2012-06-12 at 11:11 AM.

I would recommend either phoning the hotline on the website, or going into the shops when you get to Denmark. Websites can be tough until you know danish, but most customer service people speak very good english, so it's better to go that way if possible.

I use Telenor for home internet and my mobile, never had any issues with them, but tbh I get the impression like in the UK (my home country) the deals are fairly interchangeable from company to company with the better known ones.

I don't have a international minutes, I tend to use skype on my PC!

Deleted
    double post

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 12:01 PM ----------

im gonna live in Ærø ill land in like a month or so, but i wanted to know where i can grab the best offer, i cant call right now, since i used all my minutes, the thing is could just use my phone( iphone 4) but the problem is i need to Decode it but i wanted to change it for a while now since is just the 8gb version and i have to delete things everyday, so the main problem is finding a company that will sell a fairly cheap S3 or a One X trought a contract with internet and some international minutes. 50E per month sounds a lot but if they offer unlimited internet sounds and a decent price for the phone sounds ok.

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 11:59 AM ----------

i found an offer trought M1 it says like this, maybe u can help coz google translate isnt that accurate:
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    408,12 kr./md. i 12 mdr. 272,08 kr./md. i 18 mdr. 204,06 kr./md. i 24 mdr. i assume they are saying 408 KR per month if i choose 12 month contract, that 54E offer, but what does this mean 239,00 kr. i udbetaling, is that the price that i have to pay for the phone?
    Last edited by mmoc5896605390; 2012-06-12 at 12:00 PM.