10+ Year Old Account

easiest healer to play

heres the deal. i play wow for 5 years and ive never reached 2k rating even in 2v2. highest rating i ever had was 1900 with retri pala back in wotlk.
    thats why i mostly played pve but eventually got fed up with raiding.

currently im playing a mage since july 2011. its just too hard for me to have all those binds, focus target macros and shit to sheep, counterspell etc my foes that im not currently targeting. people even under 1800 can blind or sheep me without targeting. tabbing between people is not reliable, it can target someone i dont want to and waste precious time. clicking is also bad ofc.
    i will never learn it. played long enough, hoped i will learn it someday but i didnt. i gave up.

i want to finally get 2k. my question is what healer class is actually the easiest to play ? i mean like without need for targeting other players with focus macros etc. i know disc priest is the most offensive class so its gotta be the hardest. i just want to do my job - heal, and thats it. its not much of a problem to switch between people i want to heal by clicking their name templates.
    so which class is involved the least in interacting with enemy players ?

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    actually i find disc priest the easiest.

Deleted
    And this needs a new thread when there are already 500+ on the matter because .. ?

On topic

Easiest to hardest :

1. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on how you play it and what raid composition you got

2. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on how you play it and what raid composition you got

3. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on how you play it and what raid composition you got

4. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on how you play it and what raid composition you got

There is no 5. because there arent monks yet.

Any different answer from this is biased and untrue.

Deleted
    Every Healer is going to have to focus target etc to CC people, other wise you're not going to get past 2k if your Healer is only Healing (which you want to do). You just need to get better, or stay stuck low.

Oh, and PvP forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    And this needs a new thread when there are already 500+ on the matter because .. ?

On topic

Easiest to hardest :

1. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on you play it

2. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on you play it

3. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on you play it

4. You cant tell because every situation is different for everyhealer and depends on you play it

There is no 5. because there arent monks yet.

Any different answer from this is biased and untrue.
    Not to burst your bubble but when monks come in there will be 6 healing specs

OT: I don't really find any healer difficult because i've been healing for YEARS, but if i had to say one, maybe disc priest

Deleted
    I am biased i dont consider holy priests as real healers .

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as "the easiest" healer to heal with. It's all down to personal preference and your style of play. How you interact in PvP and what you do is completely up to you. For that reason, I'm closing this thread, as no one can actually answer this for you.