Thread: 12/06 Patch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    settle down. they cant do maintenance on the server(s) at everyones off-hours. go outside and run around or something. your not the center of blizzards universe.
    So working people coming home would see their game unplayable due to peak time maintenance.

Not sure in what part of Europe do you live, but in most countries in less or more serious companies there are people working night shifts to satisfy their customers. With short(!) maintenances being done during off-hours, so most people don't even know about those.

Edit; missquote, sorry kliffharry.
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2012-06-12 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    God forbid people working night shifts just to satisfy their customers all over the world.
    your missing the point. im basically saying to anyone bitching about any maintenance that is "scheduled" to get over themselves. now, is it smart to take down 2/3 of their game servers (D3 and WoW) at the same time? no. idk why they didnt do D3 maint yesterday. but, here we are.

im sure everyone will be raging before long when they extend the maintenance for D3 cause of the RMAH. so save your tears for then.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Because EU always gets shafted when it comes to community communication.
    Yeah, exactly. It took more than 2 days to copy/paste the Jade Forest Going Offline in the next Beta Patch thread over to EU. That really shows how bad it is.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

when youre updating a game that ships all over the planet its going to be hard to time it so everyone is happy.. Im sure there are other games on your list to satisfy yourself for 6 hours one day isnt going to kill anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all better start acting civil. You're getting off course and starting flame wars.

OT: This is usually the normal downtime for any of Blizzards maintenances. They're not going to work around everyones schedule. That would be silly.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwald007 View Post
    lol the date had nothing to do with it... the whole "now now now, me me me " attitude did
    So you're saying all Americans are demanding self centred people? Also at what point did i start demanding stuff right now and for only myself?

Weird because the in-game message posting said the maintenance was going to be from 5am PDT to 8am PDT - only a 3 hour window.

They seriously need to link the same website forum post like they (most times) do for WoW.

Edit: Okay, now it shows 11am. Finally someone at Blizz got the watch out of their ass and fixed the time. And before anyone says not true, it was showing 8am up until the servers went offline at 5am PDT (I was checking the AH right before downtime started).
    Last edited by Hammahtime; 2012-06-12 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the offtopic stuff regarding how the date is written. Dates are written MM/DD in some countries and DD/MM in others. Get over it and please stay on topic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammahtime View Post
    Weird because the in-game message posting said the maintenance was going to be from 5am PDT to 8am PDT - only a 3 hour window.

They seriously need to link the same website forum post like they (most times) do for WoW.

Edit: Okay, now it shows 11am. Finally someone at Blizz got the watch out of their ass and fixed the time. And before anyone says not true, it was showing 8am up until the servers went offline at 5am PDT (I was checking the AH right before downtime started).
    you are correct. i saw it saying "from 5AM PDT-8AM PDT" until i logged out earlier. then i saw on twitter that it said "from 5AM-11AM PDT". i was confused originally by the 5-8 thing, since i knew the RMAH was supposed to hit today and i highly doubted that they could squeeze a shorter maintenance time out today. poor communication i suppose.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post

im sure everyone will be raging before long when they extend the maintenance for D3 cause of the RMAH. so save your tears for then.
    Extended maintenance ? I think I'm just going to roll back my computer clock to Monday night instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Extended maintenance ? I think I'm just going to roll back my computer clock to Monday night instead.
    HAHA I'd not even be shocked if it worked

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe it will be like

SURPRIIIIIIISE 1.03 is here!

ha!

Maintenance Tuesdays, get use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabsy View Post
    expect servers to be down all day

i doubt RMAH is being released... have u checked the AH lately?

5billion is like the lowest price for a decent ring... with half the community duping gold lolblizzard screwed the pooch on this one... so glad the online only thing worked out for them!
    If you can't find a ring for lower than 5 billion, you're just really really bad at using the AH. What kind of search are you doing that you can't return anything for under 5 billion?

so 6hr downtime but did they fix anything? my comp still restarts at login screen. check up on everything, still no solution and submited a ticket to blizzard. first thing they told me, its not their game at fault, take it to a local tech shop. and so i wondered to myself why did i even bother submitting a ticket..

edit: o and it took them 27hrs with that response..