Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fists of thunder with quickening and guardian's path 2h. (and 26.5% crit chance)

THE SPIRIT. OH MY GOD THE SPIRIT.

Roundhouse kicks abound!
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Witch Doctor's Locust Swarm......its ability to chain in close quarters is epic. I love knowing its damaging mobs I didnt even know were there. Sometimes I clear a room and see that it jumped to another room so the mob is already half health.

Whirlwind on my barbarian. I'd seen other people singing it's praises but was just hitting the button, same as everything else, and didn't see what the fuss was about. Then one day I held that button down until my rage ran out ....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Furious Charge!

I'm sorry I neglected you so long.
    Same here, when i was like 52 im like "perhaps i should try it out just for the lulz"
    After i used it my face was like :O
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Got to inferno Act 1 before I learned about the elective mode. (on a barb no less)
    Me too, I still don't use it(might on other characters). Leap(Iron Impact), Devastate(Vengeance Is Mine/Provocation), War Cry(Impunity), Wrath of the Berserker(Insanity), Frenzy(Maniac), Whirlwind(Wind Shear) works just fine for me(Easily farming Act 1 Inferno, about halfway between Maghda and Zoltun Kulle in Act 2).
    I've tried Furious Charge(Dreadnaught) instead of Whirlwind, but I just kept dying because of the moment of "do nothing at all" at the end of the charge, and it has a too long CD. I just love being able to Whirlwind my way out of mobs when Leap is on CD and/or AoEing the shit out of mobs with WW/Devastate spam. Might change the WW rune to Hurricane, even though its pretty neat to be able to permanently WW when the pack is big enough.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Leap into ignore pain into leap combo.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    multishot : fire at will on nightmare/hell

never bothered with it and went like: i need another aoe attack instead lighting orb.
    hmmm lets try this: multishot, fire at will (hatred cost reduced from 40 too 20)

spam it next pack, everything melts away. :O /love

Didn't know about smokescreen until the day before it's nerf :'(

Im so sorry SS I barely knew you.

Deleted
    Spirit Walk on WD, I thought it was more of a short sprint untill I tried it, now it's a perma spell on my bar, act 3 hell atm. Saved my ass a few times, I use it after a zombie bear spam at close range, then regen mana with the rune.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Didn't know about smokescreen until the day before it's nerf :'(

Im so sorry SS I barely knew you.
    Its still op as hell so dont worry