Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Combat Conditioning (New) Your Blackout Kick now also deals an additional 20% damage over 4 sec if behind the target or heals you for 20% of the damage done if if front of the target. Monk - Windwalker Spec.

    ^ Now we know why Chuck Norris never dies.

  2. #42
    Aw man, the Quilen is the CE mount? Those things are hideous D8

  3. #43
    Stood in the Fire DaHomieG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cliffside Park, New Jersey
    Posts
    497
    All these comments about Jaina and the collector's edition mount. Are you guys blind? Do you see THAT ENGINEERING MOUNT? Holy jesus I jizzed myself. Riding an atomic bomb, oh my god.

  4. #44
    Field Marshal Nonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    86
    Flippable Table
    Amid all the changes, this caught my attention. Please tell me it's not TCG loot.

  5. #45
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The frozen north... of England.
    Posts
    727
    Blizzard's artists really need to work on hands.

  6. #46
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Blizzard's artists really need to work on hands.
    They certaintly do!

    When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

  7. #47
    Mechagnome jishdefish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Stealthed
    Posts
    602
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87250

    Looks like that's the model for that mount. Can't wait to see the Gnomish one.

  8. #48
    Dreadlord Pisholina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Split, Croatia
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragi View Post

    no it shows at the end x0.8 so unholy gets like 80% more
    Grab a calculator and multiply any number by 0.8. Think before you comment, please.

    Also, I kinda like Jaina's model. It gives a more menacing look, instead of the old blonde crying for Arthas.
    Last edited by Pisholina; 2012-06-12 at 10:52 PM.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

  9. #49
    Mechagnome Venteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87250

    Looks like that's the model for that mount. Can't wait to see the Gnomish one.
    God I hope this isn't a goblin/gnomish engineering affair. I still can't train either mastery because I'm hated by stupid booty bay.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

    Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

  10. #50
    That Jaina make over looks more like a young and old version (notice the holes in dress). I smell a CoT of some kind coming up!

  11. #51
    Mechagnome jishdefish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Stealthed
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    God I hope this isn't a goblin/gnomish engineering affair. I still can't train either mastery because I'm hated by stupid booty bay.
    The Stormwind (and Org?) Engineering trainer will give the actual mastery quest now. I just did it on my lowbie hunter. I'm not sure when they changed it, but you no longer need to visit any goblin towns.

    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of wow.joystiq.com and woweh.com

  12. #52
    Mechagnome Venteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    The Stormwind (and Org?) Engineering trainer will give the actual mastery quest now. I just did it on my lowbie hunter. I'm not sure when they changed it, but you no longer need to visit any goblin towns.
    Woo! Thanks!
    Kil'Jaeden - US

    Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

  13. #53
    Flippable Table

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonar View Post
    Amid all the changes, this caught my attention. Please tell me it's not TCG loot.
    That's the most exciting part of the thread.

    http://www.wowdb.com/items/88801-flippable-table


    ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
    Here we have a normally calm person and table.

    Omg, Why did I lose that loot toll to someone on LFR who has that armor.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    or

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-06-12 at 11:02 PM.

  14. #54
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    That Jaina make over looks more like a young and old version (notice the holes in dress). I smell a CoT of some kind coming up!
    I doubt it. Her new model matches both her looks on the book cover, the fact that wizards under heavy pressure from using too much power (or something like that) get their hair turned white, and her sort of screwed up clothes match the fact that she's been in the battle in Theramore. The only thing that isn't really explained are her eyes. But I could see that as her "full power", if you will, being awakened, or something similar. She is after all, Azeroth's greatest mortal mage, and was once Aegwynn's "student".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  15. #55
    Jaina is now Rogue from the X-men. Your argument is invalid ._.

  16. #56
    I wonder when will that 'we will try to add Insect Swarm back into the rotation in some form' happen. They said in the upcoming weeks they would like to try a few iterations. Few weeks later and no changes at all. We get a few tunings to the damage numbers, thats all about it. I hope Astral Communion is not the new IS. While its good, does nothing to make the rotation better or more interesting.

  17. #57
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Jaina is now Rogue from the X-men. Your argument is invalid ._.
    Don't let her touch you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  18. #58

  19. #59
    So when will mail armor finally get a model worth looking at?

  20. #60
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,739
    Now taking bets on if we'll see 90 premades!
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •