Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    yay hunter buffs... i think... im going to assume so as odd as it is

Deleted
    Thank youuuuuuuuu! for buffing up Obliterate and 2H users! I feel so weak in Beta right now!

Death Knight

They better be adding the 1sec GCD to all DKs if they are removing it from Unholy Presence. :/
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-06-12 at 10:42 PM.

Hellooooo Ice-Queen!

She even starts looking like her dead undead lover. I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    That Jaina model... I approve. It seems Blizzard didn't forget the whole "mages get their hair white after certain high pressure magical situations" and changed her model accordingly. Her eyes somehow remind me of Aegwynn, for some reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina doesn't have a second set of clothes? She just wears a grimy, ripped version of her old version all expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Jaina doesn't have a second set of clothes? She just wears a grimy, ripped version of her old version all expansion?
    My guess is now she's so hell bent on destruction of the horde and letting her powers get the best of her (with the glowing eyes) along with hatred that she escaped theramore like that and now doesn't give a damn about fashion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. As soon as I saw the model I thought this would be filled with WTF HATE MODEL! WHERE IS THE SEXY JAINA. Hmmm. Interesting.

no rogue changes yes, all the issues blizz dosnt bother to attend, its like this every expansion, wait til 5.1 for buffs

ugh,affliction Warlocks still get nerfs... friggin' pre-launch pattern, everything looks so nice on paper then comes all the nerfs ! -20% to haunt.. already stupid that they make it so you can't keep it up.. -.-'

Deleted
    Yay, Quilen mount and pet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Indeed. But anyway, even if she changed clothes... all her outfits look the same. She's like Spiderman, I tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

raids?

Anyone know when blizzard's going to start raid testing?

keep the new Jaina, just throw the tramp stamp back on her. done.

Jaina has that Meg Foster look about her now. I approve!

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Okay, the April Fools Jaina is a better edit than this. Shes even paler.
    sadly i agree
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Did anyone else immediately think of 'Turnip-head' from Howl's Moving Castle when you saw the companion pet?

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first saw Vegetron, I thought maybe we could exceed over 9000 power for a moment but I was sadly let down.

Deleted
    Oooo jaina whats going to happen there!

Combat Conditioning (New) Your Blackout Kick now also deals an additional 20% damage over 4 sec if behind the target or heals you for 20% of the damage done if if front of the target. Monk - Windwalker Spec.

^ Now we know why Chuck Norris never dies.