Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Talking Monk Addon Suggestions. @Addon Developers

This thread is directed toward any addon developers that want ideas for addons for the Monk class. Not sure when you would be able to develop these addons since we are still in beta.

Personally, I will be diving right into the monk as soon as MoP comes out, and so will others. As a 90 Mistweaver in beta, here is an addon that I would find useful.

Mana Tea Tracker (Also track Tigerseye Brew Stacks)- Tracks how many stacks of Mana Tea you have to regen mana. The current water droplet noise made by gaining a stack of tea is quiet, and a somewhat larger visual of the buff in a separate window showing stacks, and displaying the CD of the Mana Tea spell would be most useful. (would only show when glyphed for mana tea)

Only addon I'd probably be using anyways, lol. Other than my standard ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any buff tracking addon (Power Auras, TellMeWhen, etc.) should be able to do that once addons are enabled.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't deal with those. Which is why I suggested an addon to solely track this spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    Couldn't deal with those. Which is why I suggested an addon to solely track this spell.
    Well I'm sure one will pop up eventually. Addon developers like feeling useful. :D

But, like, in TellMeWhen all you do is type in the buff name, check whether you want it to show the timer or not, and hit Enable and it's good-to-go. It's not like they're difficult to set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Well I'm sure one will pop up eventually. Addon developers like feeling useful. :D

But, like, in TellMeWhen all you do is type in the buff name, check whether you want it to show the timer or not, and hit Enable and it's good-to-go. It's not like they're difficult to set up.
    I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Following the steps you explained it still doesn't work.

BUMP, in need of this kind of addon as well Anyone found any good ones yet?

TellMeWhen is a good choice. You can track your elusive brews/Tigereye brew, I don't play MW so I dunno how it functions but the other show the duration and the number of stacks you get after the cast is done :P.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2012-12-11 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Wish there was a addon showing you how far your Flying Serpent Kick would reach. Like a range indicator on the ground when you hover over the spell.