Do passives stack?

Example #1:

I'm a barbarian, I use the passive that generates fury periodically, and i also use the passive that increases my rage by 20 as well as increasing rage regenerated by 10%. Is that only on swings, or are they synergistic?

Example #2:

I'm a monk, I use the passive that gives passive spirit regeneration (I think it's a passive, might be a mantra). I also use the weapon specialty passive that increases spirit generated by 25% when using a 2h weapon. Are those synergistic, or is it only on weapon swings?

Deleted
    The barb one no, max rage and rage generation are not the same thing.

The monk one I'm not sure about, I think it should stack based on the wording (so your spirit regen should now regen 25% more) but I haven't tested to confirm. I can do so now. Edit: Just tested monk one, it does work. You regen faster.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2012-06-13 at 04:35 AM.

Interesting, and for the barb example, you are comparing the 10% rage regen passive with the passive rage per second rune.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    Interesting, and for the barb example, you are comparing the 10% rage regen passive with the passive rage per second rune.
    Oh sorry. Then yes those two should stack. Testing now just in case. Edit: Confirmed, they do synergize.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2012-06-13 at 08:00 AM.