Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Black Guy Reaction? Really?
    Don't be so sensitive.

Anyways, I was hoping for this kind of reaction:
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

hahaha its ok guys. I haven't seen one black person post a video yet so i thought I'd be the first Not that race matters. I just thought it was funny

10+ Year Old Account
    HE IS JOKING ffs. So far we've established that he's a nice, decent gamer who doesn't overreact. What do we know about gamers like these? They don't care about anyone's skin color. The title is a joke, the "black guy reaction" is not "any black guy reaction", it's his own reaction, he just called himself black guy for fun (and obviously, he's a black guy).

Jeez, you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    This, honestly. This is just gonna turn into a pointless racism debate and the video wasn't even funny or interesting :P
    Just ignore them.

---------- Post added 2012-06-13 at 02:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    HE IS JOKING ffs. So far we've established that he's a nice, decent gamer who doesn't overreact. What do we know about gamers like these? They don't care about anyone's skin color. The title is a joke, the "black guy reaction" is not "any black guy reaction", it's his own reaction, he just called himself black guy for fun (and obviously, he's a black guy).

Jeez, you guys.
    This hit the point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Don't be so sensitive.

Anyways, I was hoping for this kind of reaction:
    if you shuld do a "black guy reaction" next time, do it with style, just like this then its okay to post like this ye? :P

Gl on your next one but title is kinda weird

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthrot View Post
    Amazing how this thread took 3 replies to turn into a race debate :/

OT: took it like a man, excellent
    Was there any need to call it 'black guy reaction'? Why can't it just be 'reaction'...
    If you imply there is a difference then yeah someone's going to call it out. Colourblindness. Exercise it.

Other than that, sucks dude, good luck if you decide to try again, I've had enough of Diablo for a while, lags causing me to hate people and hate the geese who honk 'well my game is fine you all must just have turrible internet duurrr' like all my other online games have this same problem and I'm too stupid to check/configure my router or try any other obscure method to get the game to not cheap death me.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Just a tip if you eve try hardcore again. Dont ever use Archon, and always use Hydra.

Holy crap relax everyone. Getting offended about comments over race is completely childish.
    You know the thing...

Deleted
    Please use the video sticky at the top of the page to post your own videos.