Thread: Tibia

Tibia

Anyone remember Tibia? If you do and have fond memorys of the game, I invite you to the new world Aurora. x2 experience and x2 skill gain.

Making a UK based guild. Post here http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action...readid=3733109 if interested!

Deleted
    Could you tell me more about this new world? Like is it pvp, or how new is it?

Just opened today and it's open pvp.

Hard to get on atm!

Is the bonus xp/skill gain promotional or permanent?

---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 06:24 AM ----------

Man this game has changed A LOT since I played it hardcore. Its actually intimidating, I'd love to play this game again at least at a casual pace between wow expansions, but I mean there is so much more to learn now. At one point in time, I knew everything about the game. Health of every different creature, xp of different creatures, locations, spells, items. Now there is so much more added that I'll never get back to that level

Deleted
    Hehe my bf has memories of this game, dont think he will go back though =) He was leading a guild and dominating a server, forcing his guild members to get an expensive gold cup to be able to enter guild house and participate in meetings. Seems like it was lots of fun threatening other guilds and kill people. His friend was stuck in a house for days because people wanted to murder him :P
    I dont know how much botting there still is in game, because you needed to skill weapons and used consumables for certain skills. I heard most people did bot when they were afk in order to be able to compete.
    Does it still have pay for premium content and so on, because it was f2p overall or?