How long to process a RMAH purchase and put it in my stash?

I was wandering through the RMAH and found a 1300 DPS weapon for 10 dollars. Every other weapon that's level 60 with that kind of DPS was going for 200+ dollars. So obviously, I purchased it. I'm a little skeptical of using the RMAH but I figured I'd give it a go.

Now it says it's processing and the email I recieved states:

This review is a routine step to ensure that every transaction is handled safely and securely for auction participants. If the transaction is approved, the auctioned item will be delivered to the buyer within 48 hours. Proceeds from this auction will be delivered to the seller's account within 5 days and in most cases within 72 hours.
    So not only am I spending real money but I have to wait 2-3 days to use the item? If this is like the b.net ticket system and gets really backed up, is it going to take forever to get my item?

Bogus. I understand it's for security but it's depressing nonetheless. Oh well Blizzard. Another big /sigh for this game, back to the grind of A2 now lol

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    I was wandering through the RMAH and found a 1300 DPS weapon for 10 dollars. Every other weapon that's level 60 with that kind of DPS was going for 200+ dollars. So obviously, I purchased it. I'm a little skeptical of using the RMAH but I figured I'd give it a go.

Now it says it's processing and the email I recieved states:

So not only am I spending real money but I have to wait 2-3 days to use the item? If this is like the b.net ticket system and gets really backed up, is it going to take forever to get my item?

Bogus. I understand it's for security but it's depressing nonetheless. Oh well Blizzard. Another big /sigh for this game, back to the grind of A2 now lol
    It's usually a lot quicker than that. I bought an item last night and it was available a couple hours later I believe?

I bought two items yesterday and they were both available in about 45 min after I got the e-mails.