Is there a MoP changes compendium?

Maybe I'm missing something, or don't remember correctly, but I thought MMO-C had some kind of detailed breakdown of all spells for each spec for Cataclysm while it was in beta, and the differences from Wrath. I can't seem to find that anywhere for MoP, nor on Google.

Anyone here know of a site that has this? (or if MMO-C does, where the fark is it?)
    Moo.

This is the closest thing I could possibly thing to what you are asking for, but its kinda outdated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye this is the only expansion ive not seen such a thing :P (yet)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    This is the closest thing I could possibly thing to what you are asking for, but its kinda outdated.
    Maybe. It doesn't actually feel as if there has been a lot of changes to the class with just the odd tweak coming. Really getting theat old "being ignored" feeling. As it is, I also feel the class isn't really that changed from live. Still has the same flaws, still has the same feel. There hasn't really been a great shakeup this time round.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Maybe. It doesn't actually feel as if there has been a lot of changes to the class with just the odd tweak coming. Really getting theat old "being ignored" feeling. As it is, I also feel the class isn't really that changed from live. Still has the same flaws, still has the same feel. There hasn't really been a great shakeup this time round.

EJL
    Considering the sizable changes paladins went through last expansion (whole new resource system and abilities), kinda reeks of QQ to be complaining you are "being ignored." As GC's latest post mentioned, they try not to make changes just for the sake of making changes. With the large amount of changes paladins had in Cata, you'll be seeing fewer this time around as they tweek, adjust, balance, etc but that doesn't mean you are being ignored.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Considering the sizable changes paladins went through last expansion (whole new resource system and abilities), kinda reeks of QQ to be complaining you are "being ignored."
    Considering the ham fisted manner such changes were introduced and weren't finished, I had hoped Blizzard would actually show the class some attention this time round.

HP was a good idea, badly managed. The class went live without full testing and it showed - HP was simply added as an idea far, far too late. There followed the usual slew of quick fixes, many of which simply undid or reduced the impact of the changes Blizzard brought in for Cataclysm.

For MoP....Blizzard is tweaking the system but has yet to do anything to address the core underlying problems with the class mechanics. Nothing unusual there though. What was wrong with the system in Cataclysm is still wrong in cataclysm. What was right in Cataclysm will still be right.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    HP was a good idea, badly managed.
    Don't confuse quantity with quality. Ignored implies you got no attention or changes...but you did: be they good, bad, poorly done, whatever, that wasn't what I addressed - only that you weren't ignored.

I just said you got a lot of changes recently (cata expac) and are getting some (if not many) changes come MoP so using the "ignored" line is a bit overkill.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-06-15 at 06:06 PM. Reason: spelling