Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Also partially because I wouldn't mind a new support and it should be getting close to time for another
    If anything we're more due an AP mid than another Support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although, I was under impression that they had a dedicated skin team separate from the champ design team (art and all), or am I mixing things up again?
    They do, but with PFE coming out they wouldn't want champ 100 to be a flop because no one buys it over PFE. Could also work the other way around, where champ 100 is so awesome no one buys PFE.

You're probably right, although that still puts the next outside the 2 week cycle they try to keep. Not a big deal, I was just really looking forward to seeing more about Jayce, or whatever else may be #100. Partially because it's a big milestone and see them doing something special. Also partially because I wouldn't mind a new support and it should be getting close to time for another (I know they've stated Support will be their least common champ, but I've been enjoying support lately so a new one would be nice.)

Although, I was under impression that they had a dedicated skin team separate from the champ design team (art and all), or am I mixing things up again?
    I'm sure the skin artists do champion art too. Same thing Character models.

Deleted
    Updated OP with a possible confirmation of Jayce

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe he will tie in with pulsefire ez and be released together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    They do, but with PFE coming out they wouldn't want champ 100 to be a flop because no one buys it over PFE. Could also work the other way around, where champ 100 is so awesome no one buys PFE.
    What is this PFE you're talking about?

Deleted
    PFE is new legendary skin for Ezreal.

Called Pulsefire Ezreal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Not a single reference to wheeled warriors or Monster Minds. Disappoint
    You and me both... I feel old now D:

Sounds Thor-ish ...

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Someone found some links on a chinese website and translated it roughly into English, one of the links contained Jayce's abilities, but nothing of this is official and might very well be fake.

Passive (both modes): Jayce gains 40 bonus MS and ignores unit collision for 1.25 seconds after each transformation.

Hammer mode (melee)

Q (Thunderstrike): Does magic damage based on X% of target's max hp and knocks away the target.

W (Thunderleap): Jumps to target area, dealing physical damage and applying a slow to all surrounding enemies.

E (Mordin cannon): Transforms into cannon form, gaining increased range and new abilities.

Cannon mode (ranged)

Q (Gate of Speed): Jayce summons a gate boosting the MS of all friendly champions passing through the gate. If Jayce's ranged autoattacks pass through this gate, the projectiles gain increased damage/range/speed.

W (Energy Charge): Jayce overcharges, gaining attack speed for a few attacks.

E (Mordin Hammer): Transforms into hammer form, gaining passive armor and magic resist and new abilities.

R (both modes): Passive mana gain on autoattack, active point blank AoE damage over time.

Credit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ces_abilities/
    Source link: http://lol.uuu9.com/201206/407876.shtml

Well I've seen that around on the official LoL forums, so I'll assume its legit. If it is, seems like my guess was mostly correct. Seems like you'll either build glass cannon and make him a ranged AD carry or build the typical AD Bruiser build and be solo top.

Although I feel like he's missing something to preform either role at the fullest potential.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if I like... rather not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Q (Gate of Speed): Jayce summons a gate boosting the MS of all friendly champions passing through the gate. If Jayce's ranged autoattacks pass through this gate, the projectiles gain increased damage/range/speed.
    This is what makes me question the authenticity of this. The original translation states that if "energy pulse" passes through the gate. Now, that COULD be his AA, but I can't see how an AA could gain increased range after being fired. Unless it becomes a sort of skillshot. Even then I can't see it working. His kit doesn't have any other skillshots that I can see (Unless his Ult is a targetable skillshot nuke or something.) and that seems like an oversight Riot wouldn't make. Ofcourse this could all be due to the translation.

However, if that is all correct, he does seem kinda Support-viable. So I'm ok with that.

[e]: Another poster's opinion on skill setup (Since the original doesn't state what skill is on what key.)

In sound files weapon changing states as champion ultimate. Basically this kit fits to my speculations. Probably he will have level 1 ultimate, like Karma. I think that is most probable because of his passive.
    If this skills are real so his kit should look:
    Q - Thundering Blow / Shock Blast
    W - To the Skies / Acceleration Gate
    E - Static Field / Hyper Charge
    R - Deformation: Mercury (?) Hammer/Cannon
    Skill names based on sound files.
    Although, if he is right, we're missing a skill I think? Shock Blast does sound like a skillshot though, so that would make sense.

[e2]: Also, there's files in the client called "ShockBlastMis" and ShockBlastWallMis" which would be the files for the missles of Shock Blast, and whether it went through the Gate or not.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-06-21 at 08:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. That gate thing has me slightly confused as to exactly how it would work off auto-attacks. And if it is his AA that gets affected, why not just go foward an make it all ranged AA, so he can be played as support. I honestly do not see him being good in both forms or people will cry OP, so support would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Yeah. That gate thing has me slightly confused as to exactly how it would work off auto-attacks. And if it is his AA that gets affected, why not just go foward an make it all ranged AA, so he can be played as support. I honestly do not see him being good in both forms or people will cry OP, so support would be perfect.
    Yes I'm not sure how it will work. Guess we'll have to wait for his reveal.

Gate of Speed doesn't really sound like a Q ability. I think there's some confusion over the abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Someone found some links on a chinese website and translated it roughly into English, one of the links contained Jayce's abilities, but nothing of this is official and might very well be fake.

Passive (both modes): Jayce gains 40 bonus MS and ignores unit collision for 1.25 seconds after each transformation.

Hammer mode (melee)

Q (Thunderstrike): Does magic damage based on X% of target's max hp and knocks away the target.

W (Thunderleap): Jumps to target area, dealing physical damage and applying a slow to all surrounding enemies.

E (Mordin cannon): Transforms into cannon form, gaining increased range and new abilities.

Cannon mode (ranged)

W (Energy Charge): Jayce overcharges, gaining attack speed for a few attacks.

E (Mordin Hammer): Transforms into hammer form, gaining passive armor and magic resist and new abilities.

R (both modes): Passive mana gain on autoattack, active point blank AoE damage over time.

Credit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ces_abilities/
    Source link: http://lol.uuu9.com/201206/407876.shtml
    This seems accurate to me, there are links between his sayings and his supposed spells.

"Transformation complete" "Hammer time" "Cannon engaged"

Deleted
    Update:
    Video of his abilities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIdUV3AH7bE

He looks like Darius with a ridiculous get up and a big hammer. The abilities are cool, but he seems a bit underwhelming for the 100th champion.

I daresay that's probably just a placeholder "look". I think he looked disgustingly similar to Darius too, and I hope they won't make that mistake.