Thread: Mining

Mining

I haven't came across any notes about this but, did blizz nerf the mining nodes in twilight highlands and if so, wat is the nxt best place to mine elementium ore from?

uldum is the best place for elementium

Quote Originally Posted by YUMP View Post
    I haven't came across any notes about this but, did blizz nerf the mining nodes in twilight highlands and if so, wat is the nxt best place to mine elementium ore from?
    I always found Uldum to be the best place for farming Elementium ore. I have never bothered too much in the Highlands. I found most of the nodes in that place to be bugged and would disappear as I got close to them but would still show up on the map. I would also check Tol Barad. Another good place is Deepholm, however expect to see more obsidium over here.

It has been forever since I've mined any ore so not sure if my information would be right, but I have definitely not seen any blue posts regarding any new information since I last mined. But yea circle around the edge of Uldum and unless there are others, you should get a couple stacks after 1 run. And then on your way back fly through the centre of the lake. You should hopefully see a couple nodes there and around the mountains in the centre of the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they have nerfed Twilight Highlands, and it would seem odd to me that I wouldn't have remembered it ^^.
    Depending on how many bots there are on your server I'd still recommend twilight highlands, most bots go to Uldum.
    But yeah, Uldum is really good.

They nerfed all nodes about a week or two after Cata dropped but that is the last time I know of they did it.

as has been said...uldum is better than TH....the route is more streamlined and the ore more consistently abundant

Deleted
    Uldum is a great place to farm.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUMP View Post
    Go where the bots go, Uldum. They go there for a reason.

If you are on a quiet server then you should give tol borad a try the area where you fight has a surprising amount of elemetium

The funny thing about uldum and the twilight highlands is that its phased and sometimes you will see a node but cant reach it cause phased