Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best AH bargain ever!

So being the goblin I am I managed to find this epic bargain this morning. Someone must have screwed up big time and mistyped the zeros or doesn't know how to search how much things are worth.

16% String of Ears..... 50K! That's about 2% of what it's actually worth. Time for a celebratory coffee

Thought I'd throw this up here to encourage others to get their goblin on cause with patience, persistence and some epic luck you can find some very amazing deals out there.

Yeah, I got a 650 DPS +500 Life on Hit weapon for only 100k a while back, whereas other ~600dps ~500 LoH weapons are around 600k or higher. Huzzah for errors/noobs! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

My best was a 100 Strength 160 Vitality 220 LoH 820 1H DPS weapon with a socket for 800k. I clicked Buyout so fast on that weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a 1081 damage staff with dex/vit/extra damage for 20k

I pretty much had a heart attack and shat my pants when I saw it.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Then your house burnt down and everyone you loved died, but you soon found a PC installed Diablo and checked your make believe, pixel Graphic was ok, and all was right in the world again...

Please post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-06-14 at 12:55 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Then your house burnt down and everyone you loved died, but you soon found a PC installed Diablo and checked your make believe, pixel Graphic was ok, and all was right in the world again...

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!!? I don't even....?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys can thank people like me who place items on the Auction House for a reasonable price and not the "crackhead" prices like most others. You are welcome.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    You guys can thank people like me who place items on the Auction House for a reasonable price and not the "crackhead" prices like most others. You are welcome.
    Then you are helping "crackheads" like me make money by flipping them.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Gee, I sure do love when people infer random bullshit about people they don't know.

Prices will always be what people pay for them.

As if there's some kind of honor in pricing pixels low?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some people just don't give a damn with what they sell items for. Maybe not so much now with RMAH and wanting to make some cash but there will always be players who just dump their inventory for a fraction of what others would sell their items for.

Whether it goes in to the hands of someone who flips it or someone who uses it, I like to think it's helping someone, somehow when I do this.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Yeah, I got a 650 DPS +500 Life on Hit weapon for only 100k a while back, whereas other ~600dps ~500 LoH weapons are around 600k or higher. Huzzah for errors/noobs! :P
    I sell things cheap because... !

P.S.: I am not cheap-seller, it was just too hard to not quote ACT II merchant here XD

15+ Year Old Account
    And you took the time to Screenshot it before hitting buyout???

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    I'll be honest, I'll sell things cheaper only because I don't want to spend days upon days with a packed inventory waiting for my 2 day auctions that I can't sell for crackhead prices to expire or be bought. It would be different if we were allowed to take things down to put something new up but with only 10 items to be put up at a time for 2 days each... I'd rather turn it over quickly and have that space back for some new merchandise than holding out for some idiot to drop way more than something's really worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    And you took the time to Screenshot it before hitting buyout???
    Takes a fraction of a second to hit print screen? then click buyout, then open photoshop and save it.

Deleted
    All my items so far go in for 100g bid only, some times you lose sometimes you gain, the odd item sold for 150g while others went for 1m+

I've once bought a high int belt for 10k right the second it was posted (I rarely have any luck ever) and sold it later for almost 2m.

Deleted
    a lot of people put really good items on without a buyout so if your patient and watch end times you can snatch up a hell of a lot of bargins for <100k that would have some for a few hundred if they had a buyout as currently using the "max buyout" filter removes items with no buyout from the list.

Deleted
    Oh right almost forgot about this

Still using this :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    As if there's some kind of honor in pricing pixels low?
    If he feels good about it and others profit from it, who are you to make it look bad?