Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I honestly dont know how people sell items for 2+ million in this game. I've looked at the AH and priced items far superior to related items and even undercut but 100,000's and they still never sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I honestly dont know how people sell items for 2+ million in this game. I've looked at the AH and priced items far superior to related items and even undercut but 100,000's and they still never sell.
    Find a good weapon/piece with Main Stat/Vit/All Resist/MF/GF people will jump through hoops for those pieces.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Same, I look at the AH, see my item is better then every other piece by leaps and bounds, put it up for cheaper then most of those items, and mine still doesnt sell.

Last week I purchased 6 lvl 44 helms for between 450-600 gold each and i re-posted them all for 100k...they all sold within the day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Then your house burnt down and everyone you loved died, but you soon found a PC installed Diablo and checked your make believe, pixel Graphic was ok, and all was right in the world again...

Please post constructively
    Think we found the guy who mistyped the price.....

An item is worth what someone is willing to pay when you need to or want to sell it.

Seeing that stats on this item and the level of the item itself i dont see where the value should come from.
    Near to noone will buy his level 52 character an item for a million, and if so, he/she would probably pick a good item then and not this masterpiece of orange colored gray.

I mean gz on the find, and even more GZ if you will acutally MAKE a bargain, i dont believe it.

The melee damage reduction is the value of this item. It is HIGHLY sought after by barbs/monks. This is a very strong lvl60 item.

Ive managed to snag a pair of boots off the AH for 90K. They were 600+ armor so I knew they were a bit underpriced . Posted it up for 750K and presto. Ive also won a few bids on items for well under 10-11K. Each one has sold for a minimum of 50K, so there is profit to be made... its just not quick. If I get 2-3 auctions to sell within their posted time Im rather happy, annoyed, but happy.

1h wand, 580DPS, +270 int, +60vit and with a socket for 10k

Usually sell my stuff 10% cheaper than the cheapest on AH, so I get it sold right away. Deals from 5 million to 3k. Dunno, don't want to wait forever to get shit sold.

Bought a stormshield with 32% block + fire res and + all res for 4 mil, i hate waiting for stuff to sell so sold it quickly for 19 mil, could've gotten more i guess.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    An item is worth what someone is willing to pay when you need to or want to sell it.

Seeing that stats on this item and the level of the item itself i dont see where the value should come from.
    Near to noone will buy his level 52 character an item for a million, and if so, he/she would probably pick a good item then and not this masterpiece of orange colored gray.

I mean gz on the find, and even more GZ if you will acutally MAKE a bargain, i dont believe it.

String of Ears has nothing to do with the level of it.
    See the stat that says Reduce melee dmg%... that is the stat that makes the item worth millions, hell most string of ears are worth 3+ million and if the item has 20% melee reduce its worth 7+ mill.

Don´t just look at the item level.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    You guys can thank people like me who place items on the Auction House for a reasonable price and not the "crackhead" prices like most others. You are welcome.
    I think you're confused. "Crackheads" don't sell stuff at high prices. They sell it as cheap as they can to get their money ASAP in order to get their fix right away.

But that's way off-topic. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Markatron View Post
    Takes a fraction of a second to hit print screen? then click buyout, then open photoshop and save it.
    It should be in documents > diablo 3 or something like that.

After a while you get to know what sells and what is in demand, etc.

For example, stuff with all resist always sells high. helms with good stats AND a socket are valuable. items with +%life are undervalued, because people dont search for them like they do for vitality. boots with good barb or monk stats (resists) AND movement speed are hugely in demand. rings/ammys with IAS or Crit chance AND crit dmg are worth millions.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-06-14 at 05:00 PM.