Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inora View Post
    i can watch a movie while farming
    If you really mean it, I feel sorry for your Diablo experience mate.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only acts I've ever found anything worthwhile in are 2 and 3. Funny enough, moreso in 2.

However, if you can handle 3 to some extent, then you'll definitely want to consider doing Inferno pony level. It's about on the same difficulty as act 3, but the items are pretty good there. You can get some high damage blue weapons that can earn you about 20k minimum each.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    If you really mean it, I feel sorry for your Diablo experience mate.
    I do the exact same thing, TV is in easy viewing distance of my PC and I'll even pull up Netflix on my 2nd monitor. Did the same thing when playing/raiding in WoW even as a main tank. (not to mention adding difficulty level beer to the challenge!)

I really don't find D3 entertaining enough to consume 100% of my attention span. Especially when your just grinding the same gear run over and over.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    I do the exact same thing, TV is in easy viewing distance of my PC and I'll even pull up Netflix on my 2nd monitor. Did the same thing when playing/raiding in WoW even as a main tank. (not to mention adding difficulty level beer to the challenge!)

I really don't find D3 entertaining enough to consume 100% of my attention span. Especially when your just grinding the same gear run over and over.
    I do find grinding in D3 entertaining as long as you have a good chance(or at least a moderate chance) of getting something to progress(not for BIS gear). So I won't play D3 until 1.03 patch. If it's same which is I have to grind AH instead of game in order to progress. Then this game is over for me. I don't need to recover my 60€ or something. I will instantly remove it from PC and this will be the last Blizzard game that I bought blindly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I posted this yesterday I've done 20+ Warden/Butcher runs and I got ONE item that might sell for 100k.

Back to farming.. ty for the replies, you guys are awesome

I have had 2 set items and about 6 legendarys in act 1. That is with 100% extra MF in addition to NV. The legends have been a mix of kind of shitty to REALLY SHITTY but they all manage to sell for 50k-300k both set items 2 mill +.

2951 elites killed.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    no worry, elites in act 2 drop lv 54 shit yellows too. if they even drop a yellow.

and it takes muuuuuuuuuuch more time any maaaaaaaany deaths to kill the illusionist arcane vortex wasps....

act1 is better for now...

Deleted
    Ran the butcher a few times and yet to find something really nice. Maybe not farmed long enough but with the new patch, might be awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Just sold a ring that dropped off trash mobs just before The Butcher for $7.57!

I just jumped in to a warden + butcher run with a friend, I got 2 stacks before the warden and he dropped a Tal Rashas Guardianship chest armor (set legendary), a bit random. I've had a fair few bits of nice gear from act one, for weapons and shields though it is a waste of time, most of the best stuff I got didnt drop from bosses.

Made enough gold to finally buy a new gear set to farm Act I. I dont have to switch to a MF set before rares died. Have 210%, 650 all resists, and 14k attack with 26k health. I just hated switching so much that hopefully this will help me get some decent drops to sell. But Im probably not playing again until 1.03 when you can actually have a chance at a decent drop in Act I. Right now I swear I get 80% weapons which are pointless to even drop in Act I because its impossible for them to even be decent.

I got this from a resplendent chest while a doing the butcher/warden run.

Sold for 22.5 mill

Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    I got this from a resplendent chest while a doing the butcher/warden run.

Sold for 22.5 mill
    where did you find a chest? I havent found a single one doing runs in there. Also how is that worth 22 mil? 12% attack speed is really only 5-6% after the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    where did you find a chest? I havent found a single one doing runs in there. Also how is that worth 22 mil? 12% attack speed is really only 5-6% after the nerf.
    In Halls of Agony level 3, a resplendent chest SOMETIMES spawns there, really rarely.

And no idea how i could get that much, cheapest on the AH was 24 mill (with similar stats), so I put mine up for 22.5 and it sold after 30 mins or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    In Halls of Agony level 3, a resplendent chest SOMETIMES spawns there, really rarely.

And no idea how i could get that much, cheapest on the AH was 24 mill (with similar stats), so I put mine up for 22.5 and it sold after 30 mins or so.
    Is this the one that's attached to a rare spawn? He yells at you for going after his loot or something?

I see that maybe 1 in 20 runs. Need better rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    The chest spwans on level 3 towards butcher I think it was. Cant really renember, anywho Ive had it a few times to. And wtf...22 million thats alot. Lucky sale, I tough high stat andy helm at best sold 20 million, and thats only 160 dex neet.

Edit: When you get chest there is like an NPC yelling etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Is this the one that's attached to a rare spawn? He yells at you for going after his loot or something?
    Yes, an purple elite spawned after I clicked the chest.

Deleted
    wait for next patch and its way better drop chances...

cant wait for it ... act1 farming made useful .. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    1.0.3 is your answer, no point farming now .. im waiting
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    I got 2 million gold on a inferno butcher run (ya, lucked out with sick rare gloves and a legendary axe) with 5 NV stacks and full MF gear totaling around 300%.