Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The best item that dropped for me so far (that I noticed) was a blue (magic quality) off-hand source, which had only +damage and +intelligence, but the +damage was very high; something like 89-359.

It sold for 10 million gold.

It's easy to miss things like that, and vendor them along with all the crap.

One of my major qualms with the game is how difficult it is to spot good items.

Deleted
    I have only recently reached inferno, and only cleared act 1 so far, but i have gotten several items that have sold for 100-350k and one ring on skeleton king that sold for 3 mill

Deleted
    farmed today only warden + butcher and some packs before for 5 NV

did it like 30x^^

got
    1x Natalyas chest (demonhunter set) (from Warden)
    1x legendary monk helmet (a skeleton^^)
    1x shitty legendary lvl 58 2h mace (from a champion pack)

tons rares

dunno why ppl complain - theres a lot nice loot in act 1

edit:

my farm route (i trie to translate but im german and my english is bad so sry)

1. i start always second quest on fallen angle (9. act 1)
    2. teleport to "north highland"
    3. check for "Watchtower"
    4. is there? clear it - not there? reset
    5. after cleared teleport town and go Halls of agony stage 2
    move on and kill everything^^

need like 25-30min per run
    Last edited by mmoc6f3817dca5; 2012-06-16 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    As a DH I know I could be farming Act 3 but it's so tedious and death filled (not counting the map restarts if you get a bad elite pack) it's just not worth it. I like clearing Act 1 Butcher and being able to watch TV while I do it without much pain. Usually find at least one item worth 6-7 figures on the AH by the end. Try to kill the Warden with 5 stacks as he basically has the same drop % as the Butcher does.
    What a load of crap. No ones believing you

dunno why ppl complain - theres a lot nice loot in act 1
    Not everyone has your midas touch

Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    The best item that dropped for me so far (that I noticed) was a blue (magic quality) off-hand source, which had only +damage and +intelligence, but the +damage was very high; something like 89-359.

It sold for 10 million gold.

It's easy to miss things like that, and vendor them along with all the crap.

One of my major qualms with the game is how difficult it is to spot good items.
    I put a source with similar stats up for vendor price "bid" and nobody bid on it.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    What a load of crap. No ones believing you

Not everyone has your midas touch
    I don't know why you don't believe people that find good items in Act1. There aer BiS items that drops forma act1, that may not even have a chance to drop on act2+ because its not ilvl 62/63. Its not allways the best drops in act3 and 4. Look at Strings of Ear for Barbs, sick belt but yet only level 52. Its just alot harder to get the drops in act1, but its really easy to farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    I don't know why you don't believe people that find good items in Act1. There aer BiS items that drops forma act1, that may not even have a chance to drop on act2+ because its not ilvl 62/63. Its not allways the best drops in act3 and 4. Look at Strings of Ear for Barbs, sick belt but yet only level 52. Its just alot harder to get the drops in act1, but its really easy to farm.
    Shame there are really no BiS items. There are very good unique drops for certain specs, like the block % ones but don't fool yourself into believing it's BiS.

Deleted
    I've been REALLY lucky on ring/neck drops and life on hit weps. Made about 3 mil in ~12 runs and I can't say that I'm happy with this.

Just recently got a ring which might sell for 2-4 mil from Butcher but this is just mad luck and I don't recommend anyone capable of doing act 3 elites & siegebreaker to farm this.

i got a veeeeeery good shield from butcher once, didn't realise it at the time to i gave it to a friend. Atleast i did someone a favour

10+ Year Old Account
    Just cleared act 1 inferno with my brother, not even 1 item dropped that was close to be upgrade. Which is really frustrating having only Hell gear ourselves..
    Don't think we will get far in act 2 before we get a decent amount of upgrades.

Sure we can use the AH, but would still need to farm the gold. Which is so damn boring

I'd rather cross my fingers and hope for some decent loot, but I doubt we will see many upgrades until they add the new droprates. And even then it's going to be the same crap I bet.

Oh well, at least zerging through hell is easy gold. With the potential of somewhat decent gear, if you manage to roll the right stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Just cleared act 1 inferno with my brother, not even 1 item dropped that was close to be upgrade. Which is really frustrating having only Hell gear ourselves..
    Don't think we will get far in act 2 before we get a decent amount of upgrades.

Sure we can use the AH, but would still need to farm the gold. Which is so damn boring

I'd rather cross my fingers and hope for some decent loot, but I doubt we will see many upgrades until they add the new droprates. And even then it's going to be the same crap I bet.

Oh well, at least zerging through hell is easy gold. With the potential of somewhat decent gear, if you manage to roll the right stats.
    I know the feeling. But a tweak here, a tweak there, and you can zerg right through Act 1 inferno too. I remember first hitting Inferno and getting destroyed. 3-4 upgrades (not uber gear, but upgrades), and it was fine in Act 1. 2 more and I was steamrolling it.

Act 1 has slightly better gold, and a *chance* at better gear with the right rolls. 1.03 will help. Not by a lot, but I'll take it.

I pretty much gave up on Act 3 until the patch. Just not worth the frustration. I'd love to up my survivabilty (without having "nightmare" level damage), but I can't afford it. It's way out of my range atm. So farming Act 1 is my usual source of income. Gather up a few million, hope to find something on the AH. Rinse, repeat.

I could clear most of act 2 (and have a better shot at decent items), but it's not cost effective. It's not "farming" if you have to take it very slow, and still die a few dozen times per run to a boss, or have to skip packs altogether.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2012-06-17 at 12:53 AM.

butcher runs arent worth it atm, even if you get an awesome item, it doesnt sell well.
    just try act2 if you arent playing on hardcore it shouldnt matter for you if you die often, just keep trying and if you are really stuck, play with friends.
    What are you going to do? Stand behind a tank and massage their back to give them courage?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I put a source with similar stats up for vendor price "bid" and nobody bid on it.
    The problem is you can't search by offhand damage. I think 100-400 is the max possible damage on an offhand so if you have something close, it should sell for a lot. But if people can't find it, you can't sell it. Not sure when they're going to put in a search for offhand damage. You might try posting on the trade forums if you have something close to 100-400. There are lots of people who would love to get their hands on something like that.

Deleted
    Got a pretty nice amulet 1 hour ago.
    IAS 15%
    Dmg 6-12
    85 int
    30 vit
    6% hp
    38% critical hit dmg
    22% MF
    Dont know what its worth though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    AH is flooded with act1 stuff.
    i try to sell yellows with 100 main stat + decent vit for 8-9k but no one buys them any more.

i`ll look on youtube for some gold farming place, i`m out of ideeas for now.

I've just found an amulet with 177 int, 117 vita and 23% MF and 4.0% crit chance, lvl 58 or 59 cant recall, but just sold it for a nice 1.5m

edit, from an elite pack right before butcher.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

found some nice cold resi monk shoulders that sold for 1mio and A LOT of crafting mats (my tip: salvage every lvl60 item and lvl59 items that are worth less than 400-500g)