Fantasy Computer: Is this a good deal?

What do you guys think of this computer and the price for it?

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/sys/3065558216.html

I'd almost say, "Not worth it" for the cheesy, over the top, "CAN YOU HANDLE THIS XXXXXXXTREME POWER?! THAT'S 6 X's! SO EXTREME!" advertising.

That, and I wouldn't want to give or trust anyone with 2.9k~ for anything on Craigslist.

Edit: Oh, and the fact that there's no pictures of the computer in it's entirety, just two pictures of the case that he googled. The second one has the newegg logo.
    Last edited by Monstercloud; 2012-06-14 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    I'd almost say, "Not worth it" for the cheesy, over the top, "CAN YOU HANDLE THIS XXXXXXXTREME POWER?! THAT'S 6 X's! SO EXTREME!" advertising.

That, and I wouldn't want to give or trust anyone with 2.9k~ for anything on Craigslist.
    It is actually an Xtreme build, but seems a bit overpriced probably $1000 over priced.

Wow...$1000 overpriced, really? I should just build my own for that much then and sell it like this guy is doing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    It is actually an Xtreme build, but seems a bit overpriced probably $1000 over priced.
    Yeah, but I don't think he needed to add a line like, "If this card is too much for you.."

Damn, a 1.2kW PSU.

To give you an idea for how much power 1.2kW is, look at this:

That is a 1.2kW outdoor heater. It produces enough heat to warm your patio in winter.

Need I say that that PC is a complete waste of money?

If you want something that powerful build yourself and save a ton of money!
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/a5qC

WINDOWS EXPERIENCE SCORES 7.8 - 7.9
    I lol'd.

If they really cared, they'd give some real benchmark details.

Why would you have 32GB RAM? 16GB would be plenty if you were doing heavy duty stuff, most people would still only have 8GB at most when getting a new computer.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|