Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    First of all, as it was mentioned, tell the mage to step up his dps or replace him. Everybody should be using max burst specs for the tendons and most probably get Valor trinkets for extra burst. About the extra dmg it comes from tentacles that grip you to Deathwing during roll, but probably you also kill some bloods while standing there, which is not good as they explode and that may be the cause of the extra dmg. Try to avoid killing bloods in the holes in DW body at all costs, cause of the damage and the residue they leave will have short path to respawning as new blood.

Ok so...well. For some reason we failed. Plain and simple, and I have no reasons or excuses why. It's very frusterating, and a guild on our server who is not so good downed it. We are all discouraged and pretty pissed off. Oh well Maybe in MoP we will do much better.

Moving on... we won't be raiding until next week. Is there 100% chance the 30% debuff will be going out? We'd all like to do it with the 25%, which is more than generous. But at the same time this fight as owned us everytime. Seems like every run, we spend the 13 minutes getting to the 3rd plate 2nd lift and then el-wipeo. Everytime guaranteed. /whineoff

Anyways, we definitely want to clear the heroic content. Heres some more info:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/hsry3cmfayp9f65s/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3ueeqzj2h3fy1cc3/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dxc394vjyboqo32s/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/971ho7gu1ihpwi6o/

A video (its the full 13min+... feel free to skip to our barrel rolls, culling (or lack there of), etc. to see if thats our problem) More or less most attempts look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMAB9EzTfLM

As always, we appreciate the help. As you can see from the logs we've done dps swapping, heal swapping, dispel swapping, etc. We are not worthy, heroic-DS gods! Help us!

It doesn't look like you have too many bloods up at the end. I know one major problem we had at that point is the swing timer on the bloods. From the excessive damage that came at the end of your pull, im guessing that's your problem too. Don't stun the bloods. If you stun em all pally holy wrath or w/e, it resets their swing timers. So if you stun them all when they become unstunned all their swing timers are sycnd up. That means they will now all dish out damage at the exact same time. That means instead of a blood hitting for 8k, then the next hitting for 8k 1.5 seconds later and so on and so forth. They will all hit yal at the exact same time, meaning 35 bloods all hitting somebody at once for 8k each. 35bloods X 8k all at once=ouch. Try doing it again w/out any stuns on the bloods, it'll help alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandello19 View Post
    It doesn't look like you have too many bloods up at the end. I know one major problem we had at that point is the swing timer on the bloods. From the excessive damage that came at the end of your pull, im guessing that's your problem too. Don't stun the bloods. If you stun em all pally holy wrath or w/e, it resets their swing timers. So if you stun them all when they become unstunned all their swing timers are sycnd up. That means they will now all dish out damage at the exact same time. That means instead of a blood hitting for 8k, then the next hitting for 8k 1.5 seconds later and so on and so forth. They will all hit yal at the exact same time, meaning 35 bloods all hitting somebody at once for 8k each. 35bloods X 8k all at once=ouch. Try doing it again w/out any stuns on the bloods, it'll help alot.
    I will definitely bring this up. I'm not exactly sure but I do believe we were having our hpal stun literally on cd (which seems pretty dumb now that you mention this).

Edit: I assume this goes for Shockwave too? We have a prot war on the bloods who is also using that on cd.
    Last edited by Xavera; 2012-07-07 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavera View Post
    I will definitely bring this up. I'm not exactly sure but I do believe we were having our hpal stun literally on cd (which seems pretty dumb now that you mention this).

Edit: I assume this goes for Shockwave too? We have a prot war on the bloods who is also using that on cd.
    Ya, this applies to any aoe stun. Yal can still aoe stun, but you'll need to make sure that the blood tank keeps aggro on them and make sure they never catch him/touch him after they are stunned. We found this to be too much of a pain, they'd always catch out warrior who was kiting or a bunch would peel off and rape one of our healers, so we decided to not stun em at all, our warrior still kited just no stuns, and he only did this right before the last lift, so there wasn't too much kiting maybe ten to twenty seconds. That got us our kill. GL.

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xavera View Post

I hadn't looked at your logs til just now, i was assuming this was your problem by watching the last 20secs of your video. I took a quick peek at your logs to confirm this just now. This is indeed your problem. Check out Laydydie at 21:27:11:879 and 21:27:11:483, the swing timers are all syncd up and she has many bloods hitting her at exactly the same time. The normal swing timer is 1.5 seconds. The warrior got hit by 29 bloods doing an average of 6.5k each, in one second. Thats 188.5k damage in a second. And ya Eyeknow is stunning them on cd.

Pretty sure your prot warrior isn't CTC capped (102.4% combined dodge/parry/block/miss).

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...6#tab-dmgspell -- He took 437 unblocked melee hits that attempt, which was more damage total than the 730 blocked hits he took. That's a lot of unnecessary tank damage happening.
    Last edited by Mawaru; 2012-07-09 at 02:07 PM.

The only thing I'll add is you need to make your rolls smoother. You seem to be spending too much time gathering amalgs to soak the bloods up.

When we do it, we kill off the tentacles, and immediately roll, while we're waiting for the emote some of the dps single target some bloods down and they get soaked. The one thing I learned about spine while progressing was one simple rule: Wait for nothing. It's by no means a race, but don't wait for grips, or during rolls.

Have you tried to Bloodlust/Heroism and get one burning tendon down in one lift? It can be done and saves some hassle later on in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    The only thing I'll add is you need to make your rolls smoother. You seem to be spending too much time gathering amalgs to soak the bloods up.

When we do it, we kill off the tentacles, and immediately roll, while we're waiting for the emote some of the dps single target some bloods down and they get soaked. The one thing I learned about spine while progressing was one simple rule: Wait for nothing. It's by no means a race, but don't wait for grips, or during rolls.
    Adding on to this since I just watched the video. Your rolls are very inefficient, at least the one from 8:10 through 9:00 in the video you linked (I only skimmed through the video), especially because you're letting an Amalgamation sit there and pulse on your raid.

What works for my group (and should work for any group): As soon as you tear the plate off, your blood tank immediately drags all the bloods up against the next plate and kills as many as possible (we use a bear tank, so he is usually able to kill them all with berserk). Your DPS should only kill the new Corruptions; don't worry about low HP corruptions near the back of the platform unless they're going to cast grip before or during your roll. In my group we kill top left first, then top right, then stack top left for the roll. The Amalgamation that comes out of the top right will run through all the residues from the bloods that the tank killed and fly off as it gets to the raid, before the server registers that it has 9 stacks, which means no pulsing on your raid and a lot of bloods removed from the encounter.

Deleted
    I'm going to try to give an help to your resto druid since it is my main character.

First of all I hope he capped haste at 2005, then he could change something about his glyphs/talent: 2 points in Genesis aren't needed, instead he could put 2/3 on Furor since we gain a large portion of mana through replenishment.
    Glyph of Regrowth is rather pointless, he should replace it with Glyph of Swiftmend.
    Regarding major glyphs... what's the point in using Glyph of Barksin & Glyph of Solar beam as a restoration druid ? He MUST throw away them both for Glyph of Wild Growth/Innervate and Glyph of Healing touch (lowering the Nature's Swiftness cd is awesome, especially on Spine and Madness).

Now let's focus on his healing done.
    An uptime of 72.8% of Harmony is very low, he should track this buff with PowerAuras/WeakAuras to know when it isn't active, he should aim for 100% uptime, anything below 90% isn't good.
    He should cast Wild Growth & Swiftmend on cooldown and he's doing it wrong, he's losing a lot of healing.
    At last an 7.7% uptime of lifebloom is absolutely ridicolous, he should look at it.

first you need to know that every time you kill the small bloods it damage raids ,so you need to watch out when you aoe that every one full HP coz at 3th plate will be alot of adds ,and make sure you make fast rolls and dont let bloods run to sides or they come to live again ....and you will have problem with alots of adds at end