Question about IAS and my Wizard

So I have heard that the IAS maybe nurfed in the future and I have been stacking that on all gear I can and currently doing right under 50k dps. Was wondering with the nerf coming should I try to sell my IAS gear while its hot per say and go to crit/crit dmg gear?

Deleted
    Its a toss up, if they are stupid and they nerf it so bad as to be inferior then yeah. If they don't then you just did all that for nothing. We don't know how badly they will nerf it. I'm keeping mine.

It will probably be nerfed one of two ways.
    Either it will be given DRs, or they will lower the amount of AS on items. Both do effectively the same thing and both will have a sweet spot to hit when gearing. I think I read somewhere that they want to get AS to where 2aps is the highest it will go, but Id have to read it again to be sure.

Ok so my gear shouldnt be totally useless after the nerf it sounds like, so I think I will hold onto it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    IAS whats that? (I feel like a noob having to ask haha)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    IAS whats that? (I feel like a noob having to ask haha)
    Increased Attack Speed.

Isn't IAS currently bugged on all but weapons? I thought the only non-weapon attack speed modifiers that weren't bugged were the "Attack Speed Increased by" modifiers (ASI as opposed to IAS).

Its only bugged on specific items (natalya's legs for example)

edit: IAS just refers to attackspeed. not either of the ways they word it on gear, specifically.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-06-14 at 08:21 AM.

OP, wait for patch to gear up Id say, unless you can afford to buy items now with out to much worry. IAS nerf could be big so.

I hate it myself atm, not rich or good geared at all, so on the fench about it.