Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Next patch includes a new one, Hou Yi. Season 2 is about to start aswell, with a revamp of the conquest map.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakto View Post
    I started playing in October and since then the following gods have been added: Cabrakan, Kukulkan, Nox, Sylvanus, Ao Kuang and Awilix. Maybe I forgot one or two...
    To add to this, Kukulkan is just the old Ao Kuang kit. The new Ao Kuang is a completely "new" god with a different kit and playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    going to give this a go tonight.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2015-01-29 at 01:11 PM.

Anyone interested in trading for a pax east 2015 Tyr skin or Ra alienware skin for keys on steam?
    PM me.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Anyone still playing this? Came back to play but 0 of my friends are online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think not having friends to play with makes this game a bit of a miss for me, I really enjoyed the feel of it and played for a good 10 hours but most games were the pve with randoms because the pvp was like all random group based pvp, terrible or nearly terrible, well the occasional good game too.

Reinstalled Smite today on a whim. Not regretting it for now. Bellona is such a fun god. The game has really gotten polished since I stopped playing, the graphics got so much better, controls feel a lot less clunky and voiceovers seem to have improved as much as the graphics. Maybe I'll stick to it for a longer period, now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I just bought the God pack because it was on sale, and my friends love the game so I figured why not, it's reasonably fun in the time I'm bored of Heroes of the Storm, and now I don't have to worry about unlocking gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just bought the God pack because it was on sale, and my friends love the game so I figured why not, it's reasonably fun in the time I'm bored of Heroes of the Storm, and now I don't have to worry about unlocking gods.
    yeah it's easily the best payment model in moba's (after dota 2). Even though i don't play as much atm (heroes of the storm has taken my time) i can still come back and check out the new gods and play them instantly.

Speaking of which, Medusa looks insanely fun. Deff overtuned on the pbe atm, but still. The ult is such a playmaker if you get people looking at you when you cast it, and even if you don't it's still a really good slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    yeah it's easily the best payment model in moba's (after dota 2). Even though i don't play as much atm (heroes of the storm has taken my time) i can still come back and check out the new gods and play them instantly.
    I definitely agree with that, I mean, even compared to Heroes of the Storm, where it can cost over $20(Well, in terms of how much I paid since the God Pack was on sale, normally $30 though apparently) for a handful of heroes in a game that doesn't even have as many as Smite.

That being said, so far I've only really played Arena, and Ymir, Bellona, and Ra, so my experience is still very limited but its still fun.

Yeah Bellona is awesome. She's probably my favourite warrior in the game atm. Her 2 is probably the most satisfying ability to use in the game.

Deleted
    yep bought the god pack on sale £13.99 from about £20.99 (which is a bargain anyway). Still ended up playing artemis

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    yep bought the god pack on sale £13.99 from about £20.99 (which is a bargain anyway). Still ended up playing artemis
    Artemis was fun too when I played her, but oh my god I just got Hel in Assault, she's really fun too actually. I don't think I've played a single boring God yet actually.

And yeah, Bellona's ult into her 2 is so satisfying to pull off.

Deleted
    not played hel.. im still a proper noob but i do enjoy smite.

Anyone played the xbox alpha? how does it play?

not played hel.. im still a proper noob but i do enjoy smite.

Anyone played the xbox alpha? how does it play?
    This is the only article I've seen about it so far.

http://www.destructoid.com/smite-s-x...t-288914.phtml

Deleted
    anyone played medusa yet? keep meaning to try her but im enjoying ullr when i need to be a hunter but nu wa is my fav atm.. really shouldnt of bought the god pack. too many damn gods!

anyone played medusa yet? keep meaning to try her but im enjoying ullr when i need to be a hunter but nu wa is my fav atm.. really shouldnt of bought the god pack. too many damn gods!
    Tried Medusa in jungle practice. She is totally broken, and her ulti?! Such a strong hunter is just too overpowered, and I thought Anhur was op!

Agree, also bought the god pack a month ago or so, can't decide what to play anymore
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

anyone played medusa yet?
    She's fun to play, but also stupidly strong. Her kit is very well designed, so she's probably going to be played a lot, but her numbers are definitely gonna get nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Smite is coming to Steam on Sep 8th.

My IGN is woogled, add me if you want to play some arena. If you are new and want to create an account, here's my referral link. You don't have to use it, but I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Smite is coming to Steam on Sep 8th.

My IGN is woogled, add me if you want to play some arena. If you are new and want to create an account, here's my referral link. You don't have to use it, but I'd be grateful.
    Whoa really? Does that mean that awkward Hi-Rez launcher is getting scrapped?