Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ghostcrawler spells "rogue" wrong yet again!

It's the third time he uses "rouge" instead of "rogue".

Do you still believe it's an accident?

Third time you say? The audacity.
    Last edited by Krowz; 2012-06-14 at 06:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because Ghostcrawler is a closet queen and is really, really into makeup.
    Waiting on GW2 and Z.O.E. HD collection.
    Currently playing WoW and hating YGO.
    My Feral druid Main
    And most importantly I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. To soar to the ends of the universe and beyond.....

Who cares hows he spell it..if people misspelling a word causes concern for you..you got issues haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Give the man a break, he just learned that rogues existed this morning when they asked him to write up a post about us.

10+ Year Old Account
    "She's not pretty, she does not have any rouge" (c)
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

IMO in penance he has to spell them Warios for a whole expansion.

And do the Wario laugh on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    IMO in penance he has to spell them Warios for a whole expansion.

And do the Wario laugh on youtube.
    Haha, I'd love that. xD He made alot of other spelling mistakes aswell though, I didn't care too much. You'd expect that he'd write a post to his costumers with a spelling check (rouge would pass but sometimes he just misses a part of a word) but I guess he thinks differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Haha, I'd love that. xD He made alot of other spelling mistakes aswell though, I didn't care too much. You'd expect that he'd write a post to his costumers with a spelling check (rouge would pass but sometimes he just misses a part of a word) but I guess he thinks differently.
    He's also a busy man with very little time spare in his day to type up massive blog posts to people crying about a class that is pretty much fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Ironic that you used "costumers" instead of "customers" in a post stating about spell checking

Deleted
    How often do you see a blue post miss spelling? They probably have people to look through it 22 times, and he doesn't care the slighest. Prob not his fault, and someone got fired for the third time today :P

I don't blame him, I somethings misspell it that way too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    He's also a busy man with very little time spare in his day to type up massive blog posts to people crying about a class that is pretty much fine.
    Do I get infracted for "baiting" if I call this guy a Blizzard mole?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post

Do you still believe it's an accident?
    I'm going to let you in on a secret. Ghostcrawler, despite all rumors, is actually a human. And being a human means he makes mistakes. Or are you THAT paranoid that you think he has some sort of personal thing against Rogue's?

Addendum:
    Seriously, I see it spelled "rouge" more than "rogue" in game. In fact the only people that can reliably spell it correctly are people who play Rogues.

Deleted
    He is just trolling those pathetic people who hope to find errors in every thing he writes.

No? Then think about it.
    Of all people at Blizzard, he is probably the one who has to write class names the most, on a daily basis.

Ghostcrawler > you.

I'm actually still surprised how patient and diplomatic that guy is. I just saw the title of the thread he responded to:
    [Rogue] Highlighting some major issues. If I were him, I wouldn't even bother reading after seeing that thread title. That's so stupid and arrogant. The class doesn't even have major issues.
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2012-06-14 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    If I were him, I wouldn't even bother reading after seeing that thread title. That's so stupid and arrogant. The class doesn't even have major issues.
    I protest, not being able to kill a healer in 3 GCDs is a major issue!!!
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    "She's not pretty, she does not have any rouge" (c)
    I see what he did there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Ghostcrawler > you.

I'm actually still surprised how patient and diplomatic that guy is. I just saw the title of the thread he responded to:
    [Rogue] Highlighting some major issues. If I were him, I wouldn't even bother reading after seeing that thread title. That's so stupid and arrogant. The class doesn't even have major issues.
    actually it does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Do I get infracted for "baiting" if I call this guy a Blizzard mole?
    He's said various times in his posts that he doesn't have enough time in the day to cater to everyone, so I highly doubt he had a lot of time to write up his post addressing rogue's concerns. In fact it's probably something he did on a coffee break.