Thread: PVP Vendor's

PVP Vendor's

So, I was just wondering, after a few videos of seeing people PVPing in 5v5 in special, cool looking gear...I was wondering if anyone's aware of where the vendor's actually are?

I look at a few in the heart of the mists, but was unable to find a vendor, they all seemed to sell the same things?
    I realise that the BWE is actually over, but still...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Main: Vargox (Charr Engineer)
    Guild: Asinium - ASN is always recruiting! Launch day guild will be made and invites will be sent out and recruiting will commence on release.
    We are primarily an Aussie guild but are always recruiting anyone! Send me a message in game for an invite.
    Server: Sea of Sorrows (US)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better looking PvP gear can be obtained from the vendors that are on the left side when you port into the Mists. For Glory Points they sell three different chests with random PvP pieces (mostly ones you cannot use ) and an occasional dye in them.
    I got a futuristic looking purple-ish Peace Keeper Rifle from one of the chests, and I saw other people using melee weapons and shields of the same set.

Quote Originally Posted by Socram View Post
    Better looking PvP gear can be obtained from the vendors that are on the left side when you port into the Mists. For Glory Points they sell three different chests with random PvP pieces (mostly ones you cannot use ) and an occasional dye in them.
    I got a futuristic looking purple-ish Peace Keeper Rifle from one of the chests, and I saw other people using melee weapons and shields of the same set.
    I see. Swell.
    Thanks.
    Main: Vargox (Charr Engineer)
    Guild: Asinium - ASN is always recruiting! Launch day guild will be made and invites will be sent out and recruiting will commence on release.
    We are primarily an Aussie guild but are always recruiting anyone! Send me a message in game for an invite.
    Server: Sea of Sorrows (US)

it needs to be said that this random-item-from-box system isn't finished yet. Jon Peters talked about other ways they are going to implement in order to reliably get the gear you want. At the moment they think about a recipe-system which used at the mystic forge will get you those pvp-items. Probably through combining pieces of pvp-armor you've earned via. the boxes. Far from finished at the moment.

We were told that you won't have to use real money /gems for this, so don't worry.

(Mystic Forge: a kind of crafting system in the centre of lions arch where you can put in 4 items (of the same rarity?!) and get out another new item. It sounds like gambling, but there will be recipes for it so I don't know... doesn't sound random to me. I put in 4 greatswords (all of them the same piece from a vendor, item lv.15 I think) and got out a lv.35 (?) greatsword, rarity: green with a pretty decent skin. Used it to transmute it on a low level sword because I knew I won't reach that level in beta any more.

here some recipes for the mystic forge from an mystic forge npc:

Last edited by Maarius; 2012-06-14 at 11:11 AM.