Deleted

Nostalgia anyone?

Not really to be fair. How are you fellow warriors holding up? Anyone still around that knows me/ I might know? Heard the game isn't doing too well nowadays.
    Need someone to convince me why I should buy MoP (or why not lol)

not sure about warriors but if your coming back, expect to have a server change. Both servers I play on have gone from medium/full -> emptier than outland in just 14 months.

Deleted
    Hey there BiS-List guy.

The game is in the phase of 'all content is cleared, all pvp geared obtained'. Its a deadzone that typically happens at the end of each expansion. People are just probably playing other games or dicking around ingame until MoP, nothing fancy going on.

Warriors, from a technical standpoint, arent really a GREAT class currently; from what ive heard we seem to be the shittest tanks unless its H spine (i dont tank so i wouldnt exactly know), in pvp we are the lowest represented (i pvp alot), although we still make REALLY strong dps as arms (fury only excels outside of H spine, but its still playable). So overall, we arent in the best spot, as to excel in any sort of aspect in the game you are bottlenecked into arms dps (which i dont mind because i love arms anyway)

That being said, we are still playable; our main tank in my raiding guild is a warrior and they have done 8/8 (ima sub, i got 8/8 yesterday, its a long story) and i still rape in BGs and do OKAY in arena (fucken RMP -_-). I also know many other warriors in the same boat as me.

I'd say MoP is worth checking out, i am not really going in with high hopes nor am i having low expectations, im just gonna buy it, play for a bit and if i am not having fun ill just stop playing, otherwise i will keep playing. So far i have looked at the new talents for warriors and they do seem kinda cool, avatar seems nuts haha.

The warrior class isnt doomed forever, when you look at the bigger picture, this is probably the second patch warriors have been a 'shit class' (season 5/3.0 was the other time, and that was only from a pvp standpoint). I created my warrior on the 17th of march 2006 and can honestly say overall, i am happy with the warrior class, hence why it has been my main for all this time.

MoP is shaping up to be the best expansion to date, though I'm not a fan of how the arms and fury work (they're much, much better in live). Prot is fun though, ahead of live by quite a margin imo.

Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    Hey there BiS-List guy.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Depending on what you like to do in the game, MoP could be a great expansion for you to get back in. More side stuff to do, increased focus on PVP, new dungeons and raids. Personally, I'm interested to see the storyline that leads up to both factions wanting to kill Garrosh.