Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    woah.

<Mandokir Video>

I don't even.
    It's quite simple... the purgatory shroud kept them from dying just long enough to kill Mandokir. Pretty smart, really... hopefully it means I wont have to bother guildies when I go in to farm him for the mount.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Ooog, ok. Still got trashed on 4 horsemen 25. Got Thane dead and Rivendare to 5% before the stacking DoT and the blasts from the two in the back finally whittled me to death.
    Is this with or without your ghoul/army/parasites tanking the casters at the back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It's quite simple... the purgatory shroud kept them from dying just long enough to kill Mandokir. Pretty smart, really... hopefully it means I wont have to bother guildies when I go in to farm him for the mount.
    Not exactly. Purgatory did save him, but due to the ludicrous amount of damage Mandokir does (over 20 million unmitigated with Decapitate), his AP went through the roof due to Vengeance and he was able to heal through the Shroud of Purgatory with Death Siphon due to having so much AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wih View Post
    Is this with or without your ghoul/army/parasites tanking the casters at the back?
    My army decided it wanted to hang up front with me the entire time, so that didnt work out very well. :/
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Great guide!! I hope that DK's can solo DeathWing in MoP...It would be absolutely amazing to see it done. I've tried multiple times to solor this on my DK (Blood/Frost) and I still have yet to get past Marrowgar. I mean, but fully geared 85 guild couldn't even down him. It was kinda ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalaraia View Post
    Great guide!! I hope that DK's can solo DeathWing in MoP...It would be absolutely amazing to see it done. I've tried multiple times to solor this on my DK (Blood/Frost) and I still have yet to get past Marrowgar. I mean, but fully geared 85 guild couldn't even down him. It was kinda ridiculous.
    Try him on 10 man, 25 man and Heroics are still fairly rough solos, but he's a puppy on 10 man.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    My army decided it wanted to hang up front with me the entire time, so that didnt work out very well. :/
    try a few pieces of tank gear. Back when I used to do it it was all tank gear and just DPS gloves 'cus Synapse Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    They look so ****ing stupid. I mean honestly... Why are they so insanely huge? It looks like plate armor. No wonder some priests worry about back pain... Not only do we priests have to carry everyone through the dungeon content - we have to do it with a bowl of holy water on each shoulder... So stupid.
    Priest T11, amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    try a few pieces of tank gear. Back when I used to do it it was all tank gear and just DPS gloves 'cus Synapse Springs
    I don't think that's going to make much of a difference, I got crushed by the passive magical damage, at the time of my death, I had a Blood Shield for 167,000 HP.

I mean, slapping in two or three pieces of my tank gear is only going to net me a a few points of mastery - which as aforementioned is sort of worthless on this fight, and maybe 4kish HP, since my DPS set is mostly 410 heroic, and my Tank Set is mostly 397 with a few 410s.

I could try putting my Mirror of Broken Images on, but that's just another CD, short as it might be. Although I could try chaining it together with AMS early on in the fight with DRW to get a damage lead while the CDs push back the initial spike of magic damage.

I think mostly I screwed up where to stand. I probably need to be back closer towards Blameux, I was getting her shadow puddles at a certian point, but not her mark. I think that's the sweet spot. Also I need to figure out if Rivendare or Thane does more damage overall. I think Rivendare might actually have a higher DPS then Thane, since Thane's only really dangerous ability is Meteor.
    Last edited by Murdos; 2012-08-26 at 02:38 PM.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

I used tank gear for the stamina as my gear situation was the opposite of yours (better tank gear)
    Apart from that, I have no idea.

I stood in the back left corner and killed Thane(Meteor guy???) first while rotating cooldowns.
    I may have been luckier with Bloodworms/Ghouls attacking the stationary ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    They look so ****ing stupid. I mean honestly... Why are they so insanely huge? It looks like plate armor. No wonder some priests worry about back pain... Not only do we priests have to carry everyone through the dungeon content - we have to do it with a bowl of holy water on each shoulder... So stupid.
    Priest T11, amiright?

I'm still willing to bet it was mostly me just screwing up the positioning and my CD timing. I really ought to save AMS + VB for something dire like those first two marks hitting 10 stacks to let me get back ahead of the damage.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

So after reading over some of the glyphs and talent changes for mop (5.0 tomorrow) I noticed Dark Sim's, and thought about how its an ability I don't really use and started pondering what abilities (from bosses) we could steal.

Well, I finally manage dto get 4 Horsement 25 down, got my army/ghoul to appropriately dance for me, I slapped Outbreak On Blaumeux during the pull and summoned army right off the bat, they ran to her and Zelik, and then my raise dead followed the Blood Plague application and hovered on Zelik again.

It got a little close, but I popped AMS+vb at the 10 stack mark or so and powered through Thane's damage with a DRW+ERW combo to finish him off, and then it was basically mop-up as soon as his mark dropped off. This was also about the time I popped the aforementioned Raise Dead ghoul to get a little breathing room with Condemnation, since it was Holy damage it hurt more then Unyielding Pain.

I just started rotating VB + AMS on a one minute priority until Rivendare ate it, then mopped up.

They also dropped Armageddon, SO NOW I NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN. 8D.

Thanks for the tips!
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Just cause I've received some questions about that:

- I will update the thread come MoP with kills done on live, not beta.
    - If someone takes the time to make a complete list of what is doable in 25m compared to 10m, I might as well add this, although in a slightly more developed form, probably adding a table or something. I won't perosnally research what has and hasn't been done though, so it's all up to you.
    Let's see if I can do something of precise.

Sartharion 25, with no drakes has been done, still haven't tried\found videos of 25+1, but could also be doable with 1 up, possibly tenebron (no hp decrease).
    Saviana Ragefire 25 in RS has been done, no enrage.
    Malygos 25 has been done thanks to letting the enrage expire (lasts 30 mins).
    Onyxia 25 has been done, no enrage.
    All of naxxramas 25 has been done, though gluth and patchwerk are night-elf only for zombies despawning and enrage resetting.
    Ignis, XT-002, Mimiron, Vezax, flame leviathan (ofc), Kologarn in ulduar 25 have been done, though vezax and XT are night-elf only for enrage resetting.
    Koralon, Emalon and Archavon 25 have been done, though archavon is night-elf only for enrage resetting (doubt it gives enough vengeance to kill in 5 mins even in 408 gear, 9,7 mil hp).
    Marrowgar 25 has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    though archavon is night-elf only for enrage resetting (doubt it gives enough vengeance to kill in 5 mins even in 408 gear, 9,7 mil hp).
    I have killed him in 25 with DPS gear through the enrage, he hits for almost nothing.
    Last edited by blackspark; 2012-08-28 at 06:57 AM.

Varian Wyrnn is soloable now with Garrosh/Baine. Not sure if anyone has even bothered to try him? You can taunt him away from Greymane and he won't agro with him(Varian). Hits for about 15k and his whirlwind hits for 4k (lol). Only problem as with the others is player interference.

edit: 95% before alliance interfence! <_< managed to get baine to 30% before i died, people care too much about him or not enough about baine
    Last edited by Ryleylol; 2012-08-28 at 09:30 AM.

Hey guys. My guild-mate bet 5k gold, that i wouldn't be able to solo kill twin emperors in aq40. I kiled them several times for fun and realizing that i will earn 5k gold on next cd made me really happy. But then i remembered, that tomorrow we won't see good old talents anymore. No Bladed Armor, no abomination's might, no blood-caked blade, no improved death strike...No agility from horn of winter to increase critical strike chance. And instead of all these cookies we gain some unintelligible skills with not so high dps. So my happiness vanished and now i'm very very sad. And now i wonder - will it be possible to kill those twins with my gear (390 ilvl) and panda skills, talents and glyphs?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonham View Post
    Hey guys. My guild-mate bet 5k gold, that i wouldn't be able to solo kill twin emperors in aq40. I kiled them several times for fun and realizing that i will earn 5k gold on next cd made me really happy. But then i remembered, that tomorrow we won't see good old talents anymore. No Bladed Armor, no abomination's might, no blood-caked blade, no improved death strike...No agility from horn of winter to increase critical strike chance. And instead of all these cookies we gain some unintelligible skills with not so high dps. So my happiness vanished and now i'm very very sad. And now i wonder - will it be possible to kill those twins with my gear (390 ilvl) and panda skills, talents and glyphs?
    While testing and some trial n error might apply This Talent n Glyph|d0Zz0c selection might due the trick. things I'm skeptical on, the DC refunding 20rp when healing your self in Lich form (glyph) - if not, go AMZ. Conversion and Siphon are prob a choice, conversion if RP isn't an issue on the fight, siphon for controllable heal (and a DS isn't necessary). I don't think blood will be the way to go on this, you essentially need 2 tanks - so unholy would be the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    While testing and some trial n error might apply This Talent n Glyph|d0Zz0c selection might due the trick. things I'm skeptical on, the DC refunding 20rp when healing your self in Lich form (glyph) - if not, go AMZ. Conversion and Siphon are prob a choice, conversion if RP isn't an issue on the fight, siphon for controllable heal (and a DS isn't necessary). I don't think blood will be the way to go on this, you essentially need 2 tanks - so unholy would be the way to go.
    I don't think you need that much survival for this fight. It's all about having a very huge dps to outheal them when they are near each other.

Like Ichy said, you can do it as unholy but it isn't easy to make your ghoul do exactly what you want.

Blood dps was buffed recently, but I don't know if it's still as good as it was in 4.3. Guess you'll just have to try.

We don't believe in your Horde or your Alliance. We only believe in undeath.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Let's see if I can do something of precise.

Sartharion 25, with no drakes has been done, still haven't tried\found videos of 25+1, but could also be doable with 1 up, possibly tenebron (no hp decrease).
    Saviana Ragefire 25 in RS has been done, no enrage.
    Malygos 25 has been done thanks to letting the enrage expire (lasts 30 mins).
    Onyxia 25 has been done, no enrage.
    All of naxxramas 25 has been done, though gluth and patchwerk are night-elf only for zombies despawning and enrage resetting.
    Ignis, XT-002, Mimiron, Vezax, flame leviathan (ofc), Kologarn in ulduar 25 have been done, though vezax and XT are night-elf only for enrage resetting.
    Koralon, Emalon and Archavon 25 have been done, though archavon is night-elf only for enrage resetting (doubt it gives enough vengeance to kill in 5 mins even in 408 gear, 9,7 mil hp).
    Marrowgar 25 has been done.
    That's a good start, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    Well I never knew that. Naxx25 is easy, but I was under the impression that the others needed more DPS than possible.
    Disregard what I said prior then
    priest right?