Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Right, giving it another go tonight then btw, just me that really has to put in effort to down that mask trash mob? I mean, it goes down but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Right, giving it another go tonight then btw, just me that really has to put in effort to down that mask trash mob? I mean, it goes down but damn.
    I actually have not tried ZG yet, but I can imagine it being slightly annoying.

Brutallus is doable now with way lower gear than DS HC since the AMS stack reset change.

Quote Originally Posted by deathguyz View Post
    Yes Mandokir still works.i tested him this morning.832 k absorbed by purgatory 550 k healing from death siphon!
    Haven't tried it on my DK yet, is stacking parry required, or it can be done in normal tank gear with full stamina gems? On an unrelated note, I managed to one-shot him on my paladin with a 5 mil non-crit, haha.

Can anybody think of another boss that does tons of physical damage? Whale shark is the only thing that comes to mind atm..

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Dk's totally balanced.. Try getting 1 or 2 more DK's in there and see who gets the last laugh!
    I 2 manned this and we literally FACEROLLED madness... always had around 10 seconds left on cata and one kalec 2 seconds. The surviving during p2 was pretty hard because we needed vengance and not to mention the tentacles and terrors beating on us. I took 2 impales then went onto the tentacle and got him to 70% before cataclsm and with 2 dks doing 120k (me) and another doing 80k he just went down on those platforms

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    I 2 manned this and we literally FACEROLLED madness... always had around 10 seconds left on cata and one kalec 2 seconds. The surviving during p2 was pretty hard because we needed vengance and not to mention the tentacles and terrors beating on us. I took 2 impales then went onto the tentacle and got him to 70% before cataclsm and with 2 dks doing 120k (me) and another doing 80k he just went down on those platforms
    Well no fun if everyone can do it..

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well no fun if everyone can do it..
    Yeah it was no fun really. was quite disapointed how easy it was so we tried to do (on this weeks lockout) yor sahj and ultraxion (45k damage per second on us ouch) and it was even harder then madness.(Ultraxion we couldnt do) but Yorsahj was easy and so was morchok with 2 dks. Sadly i see that Mione will solo madness already in the first tier if at 85 the tentacle is already down to 34%
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2012-09-14 at 02:39 PM.

Mmm @ d07riv i did in full dps gear with swordshattering ,pvp str trinket use +tank trinket use!really easy!

Why would you use a str trinket when all it does is add like 4-5k AP, which is nothing compared to hundreds of thousands you get from vengeance. A stam trinket for more veng, or dodge/parry/mastery for more dmg reduction (more veng) or crit/haste (more dps) is surely more useful.

The STR trinket will add more damage reduction and more Vengeance for a DK because of the boosted parry chance for AoTD.

To answer your other question, there's Chimaeron with Massacre, but it's not exploitable easily. At level 85, I brought Chimaeron around 50% or so without any Vengeance exploit on Massacre, so you can always try better

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    For some reason I'm not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Panetale View Post
    Festergut 25 is possible, someone should solo him, someone with complete BiS dps gear and more skill than me. Seems like im just to stupid to watch stacks, pet buff enrage and my hp. Brought him down to 8%, gratz to the one which will do it first.
    Keep going at it !
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-09-14 at 03:48 PM.

Oh yeah, I forgot str now gives more parry than actual parry rating =|

Quote Originally Posted by d07RiV View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot str now gives more parry than actual parry rating =|
    I think it gives 92% parry for the same strength rating based on napkin math. With Kings, it should be a lot higher at 97%.

A stam trinket for more veng
    stamina has no impact on vengeance now

It does when purgeatory comes into play, the overkill part gives no vengeance.

Festergut 25 DOWN! jesus christ this was INSANE!
    Thanks Mione for giving me more courage , after 2 days of trying i was about to give up.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2012-09-14 at 10:30 PM.
    Sneak in? What do you think we are? Marmots?
    -Brann Bronzebeard

I think it gives 92% parry for the same strength rating based on napkin math. With Kings, it should be a lot higher at 97%.
    At 85, you need roughly 243.7 strength for 1% parry (pre-dr), compared with 265 for parry rating.
    At 90, you need around 952 strength for 1% parry, compared with 885 parry rating.

At 85, you need roughly 243.7 strength for 1% parry (pre-dr), compared with 265 for parry rating.
    At 90, you need around 952 strength for 1% parry, compared with 885 parry rating.
    Yep, so it's 91.9% and 0.965%(with Kings/motw).

My point was, at 85 str actually gives more than parry rating (even without kings), while on 90 its the other way around.

Festergut 25 solo:
    Sneak in? What do you think we are? Marmots?
    -Brann Bronzebeard

Quote Originally Posted by Panetale View Post
    Festergut 25 solo:
    Gz with kill, should maybe work a bit with the focus on the video next time, even at 1080hd it's kind of bad.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK