Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I actually found it easier to not spam the loot button and instead wait till its 1 second to the end of the duration, either way ill go take a look if its still do-able.
    Im bussy now with my 24th try to do this and tried it with spamming, do it slowly, waiting till last second, ... none of this works. Out DPSing him is not good aswell, Im a dranei so i cant use shadowmelt. Maybe using the new "control undead" spell??? i have no idea anymore :s

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpturius View Post
    Im bussy now with my 24th try to do this and tried it with spamming, do it slowly, waiting till last second, ... none of this works. Out DPSing him is not good aswell, Im a dranei so i cant use shadowmelt. Maybe using the new "control undead" spell??? i have no idea anymore :s
    Still works, just tested.

Try to reduce any lag you may have.
    Last edited by Aryd; 2012-09-15 at 04:04 PM.

K so i finally want to try some solo kills aswell but im already stuck in first boss BT, other bosses seems easy but Naj'entus is making me go crazy. I tried the way you told it that my ghoul should take aggro, me then spam my loot button to take a few spines etc BUT im not able to take the sppine in any way.
    Out DPSing him is a nog go since i can take him around 10% with his first bubble but then he heals up and then i cant get him lower before his second bubble so in a way i cant get him down anymore.
    Is there any way where it works no with the new patch?? Im really frsutrating here :s

Pretty sure you can outdps him easy with 390+ gear. Just pull the two big groups in the same room ( not the 2 big green ones, kill them before) and build some veng, pop army, trinket if u have and maby a potion,even use a flask if u can and pop ghoul and drw. If u have gurth this is the time to pop unholy blight for some nice procs. And just zerge the boss down And ofc use dps gear^^
    Last edited by fassan; 2012-09-15 at 04:08 PM.

just go frost! i tried pulling everything for high vengenace but i only managed to get him to 100k...with frost i had 13 seconds left till first buble.really easy

I am going forst on him but this is not my raiding char so im only having ilevel 383

Is ulduar 25 man solo able? if so what ilvl do guys think would be needed,,,

Kologarn shouldn't be an issue, XT & Leviathan too, no idea for other bosses.
    This was Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, an exploration movie.

K so i finally want to try some solo kills aswell but im already stuck in first boss BT, other bosses seems easy but Naj'entus is making me go crazy. I tried the way you told it that my ghoul should take aggro, me then spam my loot button to take a few spines etc BUT im not able to take the sppine in any way.
    Out DPSing him is a nog go since i can take him around 10% with his first bubble but then he heals up and then i cant get him lower before his second bubble so in a way i cant get him down anymore.
    Is there any way where it works no with the new patch?? Im really frsutrating here :s
    Step 1: Be Night Elf
    Step 2: Shadowmeld 2sec before first bubble.
    Step 3: Attack again 2sec later.
    Step 4: Bubble resets but health doesn't. You now have an extra minute.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    That's how blood elves procreate, since they don't have males.
    Why do you think they are addicted to magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimusho View Post
    Is ulduar 25 man solo able? if so what ilvl do guys think would be needed,,,
    I already soloed ignis, xt, kologarn, auriaya, mimiron and vezax so yes, it's soloable.

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 05:32 PM ----------

Professor Putricide 25 man Heroic:
    Sneak in? What do you think we are? Marmots?
    -Brann Bronzebeard

Gz with the new kill, but the video quality is still dodgy Yes it's dodgy on the festergut video as well, didn't get better after a while.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Gz with the new kill, but the video quality is still dodgy Yes it's dodgy on the festergut video as well, didn't get better after a while.
    I really don't understand you, it#s recorded in half size yes but the quality is not bad at all oO
    Sneak in? What do you think we are? Marmots?
    -Brann Bronzebeard

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Step 1: Be Night Elf
    He stated that he's not a Night Elf.
    This was Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, an exploration movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Panetale View Post
    I really don't understand you, it#s recorded in half size yes but the quality is not bad at all oO
    Here is how the video look for me in 1080hd
    http://i.imgur.com/Tie0Y.jpg

Here is another video in 1080hd
    http://i.imgur.com/56VXx.jpg

Yes it's .jpg on imgur, but you can still clearly see it's far from the same.
    Last edited by Fnx-; 2012-09-15 at 05:57 PM.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Naj - Pull with Army or Ghoul and wait for the spear to be thrown at you. Don't need shadowmeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Here is how the video look for me in 1080hd
    http://i.imgur.com/Tie0Y.jpg

Here is another video in 1080hd
    http://i.imgur.com/56VXx.jpg

Yes it's .jpg on imgur, but you can still clearly see it's far from the same.
    It's slightly fuzzy, but you can still see what's going on.

Is it just me being bad, or is corporeality behaving differently on HC Halion 10?
    Goes to 15% extra damage taken then resets for me

Grats on the 25 man kills too, I'd join in but no one wants to help with gunship
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    They look so ****ing stupid. I mean honestly... Why are they so insanely huge? It looks like plate armor. No wonder some priests worry about back pain... Not only do we priests have to carry everyone through the dungeon content - we have to do it with a bowl of holy water on each shoulder... So stupid.
    Priest T11, amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    Is it just me being bad, or is corporeality behaving differently on HC Halion 10?
    Goes to 15% extra damage taken then resets for me

Grats on the 25 man kills too, I'd join in but no one wants to help with gunship
    I haven't tried Halion at all, killing him requires using what I percieve as a bug, so I won't (Nope, not at all hypocritical). I'd offer to help on gunship, I just really don't feel like ICC, haven't done since thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    I've never been bone spiked as a tank in there. Neither in Wrath nor now while soloing o-O' AFAIK he never uses it on his main target.
    Kael only MC if you get an add and you get disoriented when you dissapear from aggro table for a moment. Same with Gurthrogg and his Fel Rage for example. Marrowgar never disorients you, so you're always his main target - he should not use bonespiek on you. If he did - I'd ticket it since it;s clrearly a bug ( and 5.0.4 patch did broke few mechanics, like Kara Chess for ex)

Have you tried 25 heroic ICC lately? Because Marrowgar was definitely bonespiking me while in there solo.

And for KT.. 4 tries in a row I got MCed before final phase.

I bet it's the bloodworms.
    armory - wowheroes - wowprogress
    Are you looking for a 25man raiding guild? We raid on US - Thunderhorn from 8-11 server time Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Check us out at http://www.twilight-alliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Judson View Post
    Have you tried 25 heroic ICC lately? Because Marrowgar was definitely bonespiking me while in there solo.

Bloodworms provide aditional targets, and if he looses aggro on you (Disorient, fear, all that kind of CC) he can MC you. I think. Not entirely sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Judson View Post

If you're trying 25HC marrowgar, he DOES bone spike you in the bonestorm phases, unless you're goblin/worgen. This was happening pre 5.0 too.