Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Soloed EOS as Frost.
    Used army, MC'd one of the ghosts before EOS, and Terracota Fragment (warrior spawn). Was really easy- almost died to the reflect dmg though.

"EOS" stands for ?
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    "EOS" stands for ?
    Essence of Souls in BT. Was only reported being able to be done via Unholy before.

Oh, congratulations then !
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Essence of Souls in BT. Was only reported being able to be done via Unholy before.
    Better state Reliquary ;P

How did you manage the reflect dmg?
    I remember back in Cata when I brought a mage with me and he pretty much globalled himself when he unleashed his burst ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Better state Reliquary ;P

How did you manage the reflect dmg?
    I remember back in Cata when I brought a mage with me and he pretty much globalled himself when he unleashed his burst ;P
    Death striked when I got low, didn't do much more than that. I did die my first time from reflect killing myself though. I'd recommend bringing a healing pot just to make things simpler. My bad on not calling it Reliquary. :9

How much of T11 heroic do you think will be soloable? I would kinda want the heroic recolored DK set...

is icc 25/25hc soloable as lv85 blood dk? didnt really try back then, but i've always wanted to start soloing things with my alt

Marrowgar 25 is doable normal mode at 85, use the new control undead on a spider trash mob for a fancy 80k+ heal on a 15s cd. Pretty sure Lady Deathwhisper isnt doable at 85, that curse that gives 15s cd on skills just screws you over too hard.

marrowgar 25 normal , with control undead spider!
    lady dw 25 normal, with i think its called death disciple! and if adds come stand behnd pillar..
    i wanted to go further but i cant solo lootship

Quick question I thought I'd drop here - are there any known problems with taking shambling horrors into the final phase of LK heroic? I've tried this a few times and I always die unexpectedly to an unknown instakill mechanic inside the frostmourne room, are they bugging out if I leave them upstairs or something?

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Quick question I thought I'd drop here - are there any known problems with taking shambling horrors into the final phase of LK heroic? I've tried this a few times and I always die unexpectedly to an unknown instakill mechanic inside the frostmourne room, are they bugging out if I leave them upstairs or something?
    You shouldn't have them up at all in the final phase.

I didn't even attempt Toravon the Ice Watcher at level 85 due to crappy gear, but at 90 with heroic blues it was a piece of cake. Though the dot gets nasty in the end and continues even after he's dead.

Has anyone tried Malygos 25? Is it as easy as 10? At 10 my drake barely took any damage in the last phase, so there wasn't any challenge there.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I didn't even attempt Toravon the Ice Watcher at level 85 due to crappy gear, but at 90 with heroic blues it was a piece of cake. Though the dot gets nasty in the end and continues even after he's dead.

Has anyone tried Malygos 25? Is it as easy as 10? At 10 my drake barely took any damage in the last phase, so there wasn't any challenge there.
    This or 3d OS @ 25, I personally need to kill Shadron or w/e the drakes name is on 10 & 25 for the OS achieve (defeat EACH dragon- doesn't get counted if you do 3d up)

http://i.imgur.com/KhjWn.jpg
    Buff challenge modes, please!

I won't spend too much time on trying to solo these for now, with all the raid progress and what not, but this should prove very interesting in the long run with the ilvl cap.

edit: Got Hoptallus down, got every trash down as well (FUCK THAT LAST TRASH PACK). Couldn't do the last boss though =( boss had the ability that summoned healing adds, ugh. might be doable with bubble shield instead though
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-10-05 at 12:22 AM.

How much of ICC-25man can be done with 2 level 90s?

To clarify, we are both blood around 450ilvl
    Last edited by tangosmango; 2012-10-05 at 11:07 AM.

Mione, I remember reading that Blizz fixed it so that the last boss always has the same abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/KhjWn.jpg
    Buff challenge modes, please!
    you're soloing challenge modes.. lol xD
    one thing I thought won;t be possible... XD

Couldn't do the last boss though =( boss had the ability that summoned healing adds, ugh. might be doable with bubble shield instead though
    In challenge mode bosses always have the same abilities, nothing is random like in regular/hc ones. They want to remove RNG from timed runs so people won't restart the run mid try just because boss got unlucky set of abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

With regards to Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple, with 463 gear this can now be done as frost- you must be fully flasked/fed/potted, pop army just before P2 begins, AMS the first disorient, interrupt when AMS runs out and use Death pact to self heal as it will kill you otherwise. You can do just enough damage this way to end P2 before you or your army dies and is alot easier than the unholy pet positioning method... This would probably work even better as unholy due to increased Disease damage but I haven't tried it as unholy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    you're soloing challenge modes.. lol xD
    one thing I thought won;t be possible... XD

In challenge mode bosses always have the same abilities, nothing is random like in regular/hc ones. They want to remove RNG from timed runs so people won't restart the run mid try just because boss got unlucky set of abilities.
    aw

Then it means this will be a tough challenge. Doable with perfect gear and execution I think, but tough.