Page 37 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure if anyone has tried / stated / cares... But after helping someone with heroic alys last week i thought i'd give it a try..

the few wipes before are me being stupid / not refreshing debuff -.-

http://imgur.com/QYM6c
    2% wipe... But easily doable.

EDIT:

Can anyone offer advice on Rhyo? No matter what i do i find him way to hard to turn, he randomly turns easy at some points, then at other points hes not turning at all (note, roiling blood leaves diseases on other foot) but is that really all it takes? best attempt on feet is something around 60%...
    Using hit/exp cap / dps gear, only boss i'm really struggling with atm...
    Last edited by TwentyTwelve; 2012-10-17 at 03:25 PM.

updating this for lv 90?

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    EDIT:

Can anyone offer advice on Rhyo? No matter what i do i find him way to hard to turn, he randomly turns easy at some points, then at other points hes not turning at all (note, roiling blood leaves diseases on other foot) but is that really all it takes? best attempt on feet is something around 60%...
    Using hit/exp cap / dps gear, only boss i'm really struggling with atm...
    Weird, but I don't recall having any particular trouble when doing it on beta. I didn't restrain from using roiling blood etc, just focusing down feets accordingly. Didn't touch Firelands yet, might give it a go at some point during the week and report findings there.

Quote Originally Posted by klorehore View Post
    updating this for lv 90?
    will do at some point later tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It crosses the fine line between being simply a nice perk and being OP.
    Let's just say that if you were just controlling a mob that hits for a fair bit of damage, but wasn't *that* important in the end (just helpful towards pushing a few %), yes, that'd just be an ingenious perk.
    A mob that literally doubles your damage output is simply overpowered. Add in the fact that the trash doesn't even respawn once you have a lockout on the boss and it becomes even more obvious that it crosses the line.
    Do you remember the Flower Power buff that Ensidia used to kill Hodir hardmode back in Ulduar? In case you don't, it involved spellstealing buffs from Freya trash in order to beat Hodir's timer. Now imagine doing the same, not with Hodir, but with Yogg-Saron or Vezax. That's the closest comparison you'll get.
    I must have missed something, it doubles the damage? That would be/is over powered, but if that's the case, wasn't it meant to make certain trash pulls harder by buffing them to also do double damage? As for trash respawn, isn't that normal? Going to use MC since its relate-able to a vast majority of people, the trash in it didn't respawn if you managed to clear its boss. IE Surgers stopped spawning if Garr died and Dogs if whats his face (boss 2 if you follow normal strat) and I believe the Giants were tied to a boss as well. From what I remember this has also been the case, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions (Ghosts in Kara is one that comes to my mind).

Now I'm not trying to say your wrong, as each person has a different idea as to what an exploit its, but this is where the fun in debating is. If the players of Ensidia got banned for doing what they did (even if only 3 days), then blizzard felt it was an exploit of game mechanics. However, if Blizzard just nurfed the strat, then I'd say they didn't consider it an exploit but a cleaver use of game mechanics that wasn't intended.

Now back to our topic of the add, if the only way to get the add into the Lich King fight is through an exploit, then I agree with you 100%, however, out side of that I'd say its working as Intended, even if its OP as shit. However, I don't see any of us getting a "sever" punishment from Blizz as its old content, in fact they might look up as to why we can't get the DC'd trash into the fight with- insta-wipe or resets.

Field Marshal
    Lady deathwhisper 25 normal soloed after 35 wipes (worldfirst?) . God ... i hate those Cult Adherents and their 15 sec curse...
    http://imageshack.us/a/img840/146/ldw25.jpg

WoL ( for lulz) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dhwpe1tcnt2mozsq/

Does anyone know if Naxxramas 25-man Gluth's healing is outdpsable now in panda gear?

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear898 View Post
    Does anyone know if Naxxramas 25-man Gluth's healing is outdpsable now in panda gear?
    I tried, not a lot of effort into it tho. Not possible with the amount of gear I had at that point, I'm 20 ilvl higher now, so maybe.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Guess ill ask the help of my friend for just that boss then Going to do a T7.5 transmog solo run tonight.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear898 View Post
    As an option: wait for berserker and kill him without losing bloodshield- you will get tons of vengeance, hopefully enough to outdps the healing

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I tried, not a lot of effort into it tho. Not possible with the amount of gear I had at that point, I'm 20 ilvl higher now, so maybe.
    Tried just now to see, no chance for me. 476 dps gear ( 463 weapon ). Patchwerk 25 was easy ätleast

icc 25m normal marrowgar doable solo ( i did it )

Quote Originally Posted by fassan View Post
    Tried just now to see, no chance for me. 476 dps gear ( 463 weapon ). Patchwerk 25 was easy ätleast
    I could maybe try later tonight or tomo and give some feedback how it went with 502 weapon.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    icc 25m normal marrowgar doable solo ( i did it )
    Was doable in 85 as well, pretty sure at 80 as well (With MoP talents)

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

I could maybe try later tonight or tomo and give some feedback how it went with 502 weapon.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 05:10 PM ----------

Was doable in 85 as well, pretty sure at 80 as well (With MoP talents)
    did marrow on lvl 80 with old talent tree mastery tank

Okay just tried a single pull making a huge blood shield and having the boss hit berserk, the healing was still too great, could maybe be possible if you had a insane unreal blood shield. The boss did drop HP yes, but not fast enough before my blood shield ran out.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    Lady deathwhisper 25 normal soloed after 35 wipes (worldfirst?) . God ... i hate those Cult Adherents and their 15 sec curse...
    http://imageshack.us/a/img840/146/ldw25.jpg

WoL ( for lulz) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dhwpe1tcnt2mozsq/
    I did Deathwhisper 25MN last week, 35 wipes seem excesive if you ask me.

Okay just tried a single pull making a huge blood shield and having the boss hit berserk, the healing was still too great, could maybe be possible if you had a insane unreal blood shield. The boss did drop HP yes, but not fast enough before my blood shield ran out.
    Are you using ghoul and army? I think your problem might be the Debuff he puts on tanks (healing reduced) and thats why your wiping. Though it shouldn't be a major issue as from what I remember it takes a physical attack from him to apply it, and at 90 you should be able to avoid it.. lets say 50% of the time. However, in the off chance I'm wrong about how the debuff is applied and you can't avoid it.. once at 8 or 9 stacks you should be using army or using a controlled add to drop it (since you can heal it with death coil + give it a shield with the right glyph) and running out of range so the it has time to fall off

Managed to 2man Heroic LK 25 with a Rogue. Used Mione's tactic of getting a plague scientist to the platform (not gonna explain how without his/her permission). He cloaked the Plague in p1 so that I could have a shambler up for extra vengeance, died in the first transition phase after he killed the Shambler and I ressed him during the 2nd platform phase where he (barely) survived, had to use some clever tricks with KS and SS to get him back on the platform as the valks seem to carry him further and further away every time he is picked up. Still had a fair while on the enrage and I decided not to record it as it wasn't extremely difficult, just saying it is currently 2 mannable atm for anyone who wants to farm the mount with a friend. Hardest part of the fight (atleast imo) is getting a Soul Reaper on you just as he casts infest without a strong CD ready.

GL.

Another note: Without a doubt, this is soloable, I just didn't feel comfortable with out some extra dps.

Mion, think its possible to solo Headless Horsemen currently? or will we not get the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Mion, think its possible to solo Headless Horsemen currently? or will we not get the chance?
    It is, very easy. You can't que up alone tho.

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Should be, he doesn't hit very hard.

I'm currently trying to solo some of ToGC 10, Jarraxus went down with finger in the nose (didn't bother with Northrend Beasts), but Faction Champions are a real pain. How long until the healers (shaman and paladin righth now) run out of mana ? (survivability isn't an issue at all)
    Another question, I have heard it's possible to solo Valithria by controlling an undead that can heal, but which one ?
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !