Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Just curious, how would one go about soloing alysrazor? havent kept up with this thread for a while and I see that some of you have already downed her.. I'd really love to get me that mount.
    After pulling mobs before Alys interrupt one, deathgrip the other to the first one, they'll start their casts again soon, then just wait for fire circles on ground to appear, stand aside because in these circles will fall fireballs from birdies. Fireballs will totally rape casters, then just run to eggpiles, avoid fireballs from birdies and then just go to birdies and let them kill themself. The only thing you have to do is just avoid fireballs from birdies. It's possible to do this trash without nearly any dmg from casters and no dmg from birdies.

b0sanac: I did it in crappy 466 dps gear, go full DPS
    Last edited by SKOTy; 2012-10-31 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SKOTy View Post
    After pulling mobs before Alys interrupt one, deathgrip the other to the first one, they'll start their casts again soon, then just wait for fire circles on ground to appear, stand aside because in these circles will fall fireballs from birdies. Fireballs will totally rape casters, then just run to eggpiles, avoid fireballs from birdies and then just go to birdies and let them kill themself. The only thing you have to do is just avoid fireballs from birdies. It's possible to do this trash without nearly any dmg from casters and no dmg from birdies.

b0sanac: I did it in crappy 466 dps gear, go full DPS
    Thanks, I'll try this out tonight.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

How the hell do you do Shannox >.> although i haven't tried much myself other than 1 day like two weeks ago, i could bearly kill 1 hound, solo = no traps = no stack reset? Would definantly appreciate a response to this.

Also i posted a while back a 2% wipe pic on Alys hc, i can't remember 100% but it was crap gear (455-460), so definantly doable.
    Also this might sound seriously whack but do you think majoro is ever doable? i recently went with 4 new people to firelands (trying to do hc funny enough) and we ended up slamming normal, we pulled majoro with 6 people so he was in cat form the whole fight, me and my mate was carrying the dps charts tbh so we aren't looking at amazing dps to kill him, basically do you think in full heroic BiS gear at the end of this expansion / tier, we'll see anything close to 100-120k single target?
    Would definantly love to be able to farm 7/7 firelands (assuming rag can be downed, really wanna get the lock for him xD).

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    I had a friend helping me with Gunship :-)

So back to festergut! I need to pop AMS at 8-9 stacks and I'll be fine yeh?
    i did it at 4-5 (for some reason on 8-9 it didnt worked twice, and if it doesnt work on 4-5 u can use it around 8-9 againeasy peasy
    Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock

lf advice to solo first boss @ military wing 25,,, how to handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    lf advice to solo first boss @ military wing 25,,, how to handle it?
    At 90 it shouldn't be a problem I don't think, I went there on my mediocre dps geared DK and didn't really have a problem, got low a few times but using any CD and healing up wasn't an issue. It doesn't require any special tactics afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    At 90 it shouldn't be a problem I don't think, I went there on my mediocre dps geared DK and didn't really have a problem, got low a few times but using any CD and healing up wasn't an issue. It doesn't require any special tactics afaik.
    sorry i gave really bad info hehe.

i was refering to the trash on the way there... the mobs with bone armor... impossible...

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm fairly sure you can invisibility pot past the cavalry mobs

On a completely different note, I just soloed Full Hose (10 man). Curse of Torpor can make this achievement very painful. Not positive I would have gotten it without ICC buff

sorry i gave really bad info hehe.

i was refering to the trash on the way there... the mobs with bone armor... impossible...
    Glyph of Icy Touch.

Field Marshal
    LK10 heroic soloed @ lvl 80 just after berserker

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/157/lk10hc.jpg

Just tried to solo Vezax 25 hardmode, don't think it's doable right now

(I don't have a great gear, 465 ilevel, mostly in blues and tank gear)
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

What's up with the Twin Emps right now? Could dent Veknilash at 90 with 460 gear..

I have been wanting to solo some of BoT to get some of the gear but I can't even manage to kill the trash. At first I was using 468 dps gear then I tried my 460 tank gear and still got destroyed. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    LK10 heroic soloed @ lvl 80 just after berserker

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/157/lk10hc.jpg
    with overinflated stats meaning you never get hit. Gz I guess? Not that I am saying it's worthless. But looking at the gear you have, it's not really that hard to do when you don't get hit 90% of the time. just dodge the abilities and done.

Oh Mione.....I don't mean to gush but <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

You make me want to be a better DK

As Symph said, there's a glyph that makes our icy touch remove a magic effect from enemies, pick that up and they're not a problem.

I got MESSED UP by Marrowgar 25. Granted, I tried it at 88 with around 300k unbuffed health and less than 100% on blood shield mastery, but I didn't get more than 10% of his health gone before I couldn't keep myself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I got MESSED UP by Marrowgar 25. Granted, I tried it at 88 with around 300k unbuffed health and less than 100% on blood shield mastery, but I didn't get more than 10% of his health gone before I couldn't keep myself up.
    25 did annoy me slightly at 90 with mediocre gear. I wouldn't aim on killing him before 90 (or maybe at 85 with full DS heroic)

I did Marrowgar 25 back at 85, wasnt that bad. Be sure to control one of the nifty spider mobs that heal for tons ^.^

I've always been fine keeping myself up. Most 5 mans I'm the least healed target during bosses by the healer is really the only measure of it I have haha.