Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've only recently started trying to solo things on my DK - and I just killed putricide (8 seconds before enrage, 25 man) which was quite a feat for me (yea.... I'm really shit ). But I've been trying to get plague scientists up to the LK platform, but couldn't figure out how. Would anyone who has done it be so kind to inform me how to do it?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by fermiparadox View Post
    What's up with the Twin Emps right now? Could dent Veknilash at 90 with 460 gear..
    Blood spec. Thats all. Vengeance does all work. Maybe necrotic strike a little. Killing them in 2-3 minutes. Try pull with trash mobs for higher veng.

I'm having troube to solo Marrowgar 25hc... The first casts of bone spike graveyard doesnt affect me, but when he casts it during his bone storm i get impaled and die.
    Can i avoid to get hit by bone spike graveyard somehow? Thanks And sorry for my bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaria View Post
    I've only recently started trying to solo things on my DK - and I just killed putricide (8 seconds before enrage, 25 man) which was quite a feat for me (yea.... I'm really shit ). But I've been trying to get plague scientists up to the LK platform, but couldn't figure out how. Would anyone who has done it be so kind to inform me how to do it?
    Thanks in advance.
    Not doable that I know of. Havne't seen any scientists up there.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by schlen View Post
    I'm having troube to solo Marrowgar 25hc... The first casts of bone spike graveyard doesnt affect me, but when he casts it during his bone storm i get impaled and die.
    Can i avoid to get hit by bone spike graveyard somehow? Thanks And sorry for my bad english.
    Roll a goblin or worgen. They aren't affected by the bone spikes during bone storm (don't ask why, I don't know). Only thing I know of that works, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Not doable that I know of. Havne't seen any scientists up there.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 07:44 PM ----------

Roll a goblin or worgen. They aren't affected by the bone spikes during bone storm (don't ask why, I don't know). Only thing I know of that works, sorry.
    There was a post in here on page 38 orso about a DK 2manning LK HC 25 with a rogue and a scientist D:

So what is the exact process to use AMS to reset gastric bloat? It doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there a certain point where you have to cast it?\

Very frustrating. Managed to get him to 4% with a scientist in blood, though. I'm not a very good DK
    Last edited by fermiparadox; 2012-11-02 at 09:54 PM.

You have to use AMS before he casts the 9th stack. Having an add-on showing the timers helps
    I found it nice to use AMS when I have 6 stacks, so if I fail, I can try it again before I have 9.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

*as* he casts it. You have to have AMS up when he casts the 9th (or anything that isn't the 10th) stack.

Man, I love DK soloing. I'm having a hard time with Blood Queen 10m normal. I pretty consistently get her to 25%.

Any tips for you more experienced guys? My first clear is going well and will go much better next time as I learn the quirks of soloing these encounters. Thanks!

Wanted to add that I am using a scientist. However, I made the mistake of killing PP. Any shot at killing Blood Queen this week w/o a scientist?
    Last edited by fermiparadox; 2012-11-03 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I got MESSED UP by Marrowgar 25. Granted, I tried it at 88 with around 300k unbuffed health and less than 100% on blood shield mastery, but I didn't get more than 10% of his health gone before I couldn't keep myself up.
    It's fairly simple if you use the spider, granted you'll need a bit of gear. I had about 600k~ health inside with flask + fort scroll, it took a while but I got him, though I was taking my time and I hit enrage, he can still put some hurt on ya at enrage(non-surprisingly lol)
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It's fairly simple if you use the spider, granted you'll need a bit of gear. I had about 600k~ health inside with flask + fort scroll, it took a while but I got him, though I was taking my time and I hit enrage, he can still put some hurt on ya at enrage(non-surprisingly lol)
    This screenshot is the true way for killing marrowgar with 500k dps.. and a million health with vamp blood
    Edit: Why do i still have vegeance/blood shield tracker? meh BST is only good for the estimate heal hehe.
    Edit x2: I just tried soloing ultraxion. His arcs hit WAY to much to heal through after the second minute.

This screenshot is the true way for killing marrowgar with 500k dps.. and a million health with vamp blood
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2012-11-03 at 08:27 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Omg... How you make 500ks dps? Tell your secret!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanelol View Post
    Omg... How you make 500ks dps? Tell your secret!!!
    Lots and lots of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Lots and lots of trash.
    Oh, thanks! Btw, it's posible to avoid the bone impale of Marowgar 25H for solo him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanelol View Post
    Oh, thanks! Btw, it's posible to avoid the bone impale of Marowgar 25H for solo him?
    I believe the only way to avoid that is to be either worgen or goblin. For some reason he doesn't target either of those races, other than that there is no way.

@Aprixius man that is insane, nice job.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I've done Marrowgar 25 as a Night Elf, no impale ever. So that works aswell, apparently.

Impale never works on the tank, unless you're just taking absolute 0 damage from his cleaves i can't understand why you're getting impaled.

I've killed marrowgar 25 too. Never got impaled.... it only happens on 25heroic to me.. and only during bone storm.

I was giving yogg+0 10 a try since I'm new to soloing, and it seemed quite easy so I wiped and switched to 25.
    Holy shit that is a pain in the ass! You get 3-4 constructor tentacles before portals (~120k hp each) and if you don't enter portals as soon as they're up you wont get near the brain with any more than 5 seconds left. My gear is pretty super bad tho (464), but I haven't even been able to DPS the brain yet (mostly due to bad coordination in p.1 leaving me not able to enter the portal straight away). I don't know how much HP the brain has in 25 man, but you'll have to bring it to <30% in one go, else you'll have wayyy too many -dmg tentacles up. It seems "doable" theoretically with better gear, but it is definitely super hard.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I've done Marrowgar 25 as a Night Elf, no impale ever. So that works aswell, apparently.
    Are you talking about 25n or 25h ?

We don't believe in your Horde or your Alliance. We only believe in undeath.