Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone better at DK soloing than me know if Full House (25) is soloable?

Gave it a few shots, but I failed to keep the add count low while making sure I had one of each add and still apply damage to deathwhisper sufficiently. Surviving wasn't too hard, but I've only recently started to attempt soloing things so I'm far from adept at it - eventually I slipped up trying to juggle everything and stacking numbers of adds combined with the curse that applies a huge GCD on abilities slipping through spelled my doom.

Curious as to how someone with a) gear and b) a higher than base level knowledge of the play would cope.

I think that is a gearcheck. The dmg received is too high.
    Last edited by Zanelol; 2012-11-04 at 07:23 PM.

Pretty sure it's doable, could maybe give it a try later tonight.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Anyone better at DK soloing than me know if Full House (25) is soloable?

Gave it a few shots, but I failed to keep the add count low while making sure I had one of each add and still apply damage to deathwhisper sufficiently. Surviving wasn't too hard, but I've only recently started to attempt soloing things so I'm far from adept at it - eventually I slipped up trying to juggle everything and stacking numbers of adds combined with the curse that applies a huge GCD on abilities slipping through spelled my doom.

Curious as to how someone with a) gear and b) a higher than base level knowledge of the play would cope.
    LDW 25 is very hard because of 3-4 Cult Addherents, i will recommend to kill them always, wait for low boss HP , let her spawn it and kill her. Also you have to worry about those 40-50k frostbolts.

@Mione : ofc im proud, thats why its in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    47% on domo, mmmm. Need to think a bit more and come back after today's raid.
    What form is domo while solo in anyhow? I dont have a lockout to him and im just curious what form he is in.. Prob Cat right?
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    What form is domo while solo in anyhow? I dont have a lockout to him and im just curious what form he is in.. Prob Cat right?
    I believe he can't switch forms since there's not enough players to trigger scorpion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    I believe he can't switch forms since there's not enough players to trigger scorpion.
    And he does not leap on tanks right? so that means no adds. But what is the *stack cap* which is being talked about? o.O

Cat, and he definitely leaps around on tanks.
    The stack cap is at 50. Didn't know there was one prior to that!

So that stack cap is the amount of adrenaline stacks he get (Faster energy regen)? If it is like that I cant really see how more tank gear would be effective .
    You'd end up just running around trying to survive the flames and his insane amount of adds? Am I missing something?

EDIT: Once i get some time I will be going in there myself as well, but i think that'll have to wait for the weekend.

How you manage to add belt buckle to 409 belt (Cheng's Irrepressible Girdle) as lvl 80 character!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmer01 View Post
    How you manage to add belt buckle to 409 belt (Cheng's Irrepressible Girdle) as lvl 80 character!?
    The ilvl meets the requirement for the Ebonsteel buckle.

Quote Originally Posted by -Atrophos- View Post
    The ilvl meets the requirement for the Ebonsteel buckle.
    Thanks, tooltip seems misleading, there now stated - 375 ilvl max.
    Maybe even it can be used on 489 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmer01 View Post
    Thanks, tooltip seems misleading, there now stated - 375 ilvl max.
    Maybe even it can be used on 489 gear?
    The tooltip should be 417, just above DS ilevel (similar to gems)

I was doing BoT for the helm off of AC, and decided to give Cho'gall a try (ilvl 488 dps gear) and got him to 41% (3 adherents, 3 stacks of Fury of Cho'gall) in 1 pull. I ended up dying to stupid shit, but it's easily fixed. I did not try to AMS the application of Fury of Cho'gall as it was on CD. Maybe you can reset stacks by using one of those taunt items (engineering dummy or that one from Vot4W?).

Dealing with adherents was simple-- avoid first shadow crash and quickly interrupt the depravity (can spec for the 1 min ranged interrupt), kite them to the back etc.
    Blood of the old gods just glyph DnD and blood boil spam as they get near.

The only issue I think would be a problem is Phase 2 since it's still quite alot of health to burn down before hitting 100 stacks on the debuff. Hitting the 10min enrage isn't an issue and adds in P2 shouldnt be a problem if they clump up in the throne area. I'd save all DPS CDs strictly for the burn phase (an on use strength trinket, ghoul, AotD, DRW, ERW, mogu power potion). I think this might be doable in the foreseeable future with a higher gear level (or perhaps BiS T14 - ie. Heroic Sha of Fear axe w/ legendary gem etc.).

Wow. Cruising through Naxx 25 with absolutely no issues until I hit Patchwerk. Is there a trick to him? He is wrecking me at 90 with 462 tanking gear and 500k hp.

Use tank cooldowns. Save fort for 5%.

As much as it's not world-record breaking, I've happily solo'd Onyxia.

Also, is there a trick to the Kara chess event? Seems like murder.

Has ayone tried Yorsahj yet or is it currently impossible?

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    As much as it's not world-record breaking, I've happily solo'd Onyxia.

Also, is there a trick to the Kara chess event? Seems like murder.
    How long did ony take?

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How long did ony take?
    She dies extremely quickly