Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ...
40
48
49
50
51
52
60
... LastLast
  1. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by Panetale View Post
    Did this at lvl 85 (World first DK at all) as a NE. It took me like 100 tries to get the shadowmeld right (you have to do it in the exact right second or it won't work).
    Thanks, though I have no clue what you base the shadowmeld timing off here.

    RoS in BT was faceroll, did it as blood. Just hit army+ghoul, interrupt-strangulate-ams whenever spirit shock is aimed at you.
    IIRC OS10 3D required 42k dps, might be off though.

  2. #982
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Thanks, though I have no clue what you base the shadowmeld timing off here.

    RoS in BT was faceroll, did it as blood. Just hit army+ghoul, interrupt-strangulate-ams whenever spirit shock is aimed at you.
    IIRC OS10 3D required 42k dps, might be off though.
    Only 42? Complete faceroll then. I for some reason thought it was 70, ohh well, easier for me to farm it on all my alts and sell the mount to silly people.


  3. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Only 42? Complete faceroll then. I for some reason thought it was 70, ohh well, easier for me to farm it on all my alts and sell the mount to silly people.
    Napkin maths: Sartharion has 2,510,100 HP (10 man)
    Shadron lands 75s into the encounter.
    2510100/75=33468 DPS required. And thats not counting the time between landing and actually casting the shield thingie. 33k singletarget should do it no problem.

  4. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Napkin maths: Sartharion has 2,510,100 HP (10 man)
    Shadron lands 75s into the encounter.
    2510100/75=33468 DPS required. And thats not counting the time between landing and actually casting the shield thingie. 33k singletarget should do it no problem.
    When all 3 drakes are engaged, Sartharion has 3,137,625 hp, not 2,5
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

  5. #985
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Onyxia took 5 mins.

    All 10 man normal, guess I could try at least onyxia on 25 man next week.
    Just starting out with some solo fun on a poorly geared DK (ilvl 460). Onyxia 25 was very easy just took forever (at least P2). Blue tank gear and Blood spec. Moar dots needed... Guessing DPS spec and gear would be preferable since health never really dropped more than 10%.

  6. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    When all 3 drakes are engaged, Sartharion has 3,137,625 hp, not 2,5
    Good point, already wondered why it wasnt around the 42k I remembered.
    3137625/75=41835, so there's 42k

  7. #987
    soloed alysrazor as blood i know it has probly ben done befor but took a while and was nervious as hell when i landed and there were 6 birds waiting for me lol

  8. #988
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Marrowgar and Deathwhisper 10 aren't exactly hard, as you just said. Try heroic or 25man (normal) for a better challenge.
    Ok, doing Naxx 25 right now - did Military Quarters and Arachnid Quarter and nothing was that hard even got "Arachnophobia" with 5 mins to go and I had no clue how the tactics on anything is (not really a raider). I think that's the two easy ones out of the way, I probably can't do the other ones on 25 man but we'll see

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gaile/advanced

    I almost failed at Patchwerk but just managed to do it... no deaths at all until I just let myself die on Gluth because I couldn't figure out the fight (or rather I gave up because I can't do 100 k dps, should probably change to 10 man for this one).

    Ok I guess it all makes sense, Naxx obviously shouldn't be hard at 90, it should be like TBC raids were at 85, not sure why I can't get that into my head
    Last edited by Maklor; 2012-11-13 at 04:06 PM.

  9. #989
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,602
    It takes some time to get used to the fact that it's now 2 expansions behind us, even though it's only 10 levels. But yeah, good luck with your Naxx adventures, and best of luck.


  10. #990
    Just about Algalon as Dk , I saw that you succeded to defeat him with a trick about black holes, FNX. I tried ,tried and tried but I just can't see how you made it with the phase punch. I even tried to go in a black hole exactly when Algalon finished his Big Bang but he didn't reset aggro and I really have no others ideas about him :/

  11. #991
    I was able to zerg RoS twice now. Frost spec, 465 ilvl with Army and CDs. Edit: on p2 of course.

  12. #992
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,939
    Noticed this posted by Blizzard

    Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.
    Does that mean that some bosses have been nerfed so encounters can be soloed?

    And yay for not needing to use an alt/friend to make a raid group.

  13. #993
    Razorgore, Viscidus and Naj'entus.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

  14. #994
    Anyone else giving a try soloing the MoP heroics? Just finished clearing scarlet monastery with ~ilvl 470 dps gear, was fun. Technically I could even get gear upgrades from there since the weapon that drops there has better secondary stats than mine. Either they've really undertuned the heroics this expansion or we truly are a hero class lol.

  15. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    Anyone else giving a try soloing the MoP heroics? Just finished clearing scarlet monastery with ~ilvl 470 dps gear, was fun. Technically I could even get gear upgrades from there since the weapon that drops there has better secondary stats than mine. Either they've really undertuned the heroics this expansion or we truly are a hero class lol.
    You could solo cata heroics in blues as well, don't really see what the problem is? Some of the trash you would have to wait on cooldowns, but it was certainly doable (some bosses, on the other hand, were not doable at the time. Looking at you Ashbury).

  16. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryleylol View Post
    You could solo cata heroics in blues as well, don't really see what the problem is? Some of the trash you would have to wait on cooldowns, but it was certainly doable (some bosses, on the other hand, were not doable at the time. Looking at you Ashbury).
    Good ole Ozruk. Entire group dies, tank soloes it. Did it on both my DK and Pally in cata

  17. #997
    So I went into firelands today to try out alysrazor and she keeps despawning on me. Does anyone know what's causing this?

  18. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    So I went into firelands today to try out alysrazor and she keeps despawning on me. Does anyone know what's causing this?
    there needs to be someone on the ground as well as in the air

  19. #999
    So it's not really soloable then? bummer

  20. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    So it's not really soloable then? bummer
    you're getting too far away i believe.
    some people were talking about it (her despawning) a few pages back just search this thread for aly or alysrazor
    Last edited by bals; 2012-11-15 at 08:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •