Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    bals is correct, soloed it on my shaman last week and despawning gave me some issues as well but once I stuck close at all times it was fine, no need for anyone on the ground. Make sure you know when she's gonna dive to low altitude to do her ground cleave drive-by. If you're not ready for that it can easily cause a despawn.

Anyone have some insight on EoE.

I fail badly on the last phase.

From what I've read, you should get 5 stacks of regen, then use 1-1-2-3 and it should be rather easily done but when I do it I barely dent Malygos health and I die within 20 secs or so and it's not the enrage timer because this is only around 5 mins into the fight.

Any help would be appreciated.

A friend of mine told me that she gained the 5 stacks of regen before Malygos becomes active in p3, and she defeated him that way.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Pretty cool going with my soloing so far I've managed quite a few just casually doing it.

Cleared BT, Hyjal, Kara, Alysrazor, ZG Panther, Most of Ulduar, most of ICC + Solo'd LK, Sarth3D.

Wondering if there's any bosses I could do on my Hunter that I can't on my DK? I know ZG Raptor is possible using Snake Trap, just not sure what else.

1-1-2-3 is what you are supposed to do yes. I dont understand what can have gone wrong? I did it yesterday without any issues at all. You'll need to get quite far away from the patches of aoe dmg he puts on you. I even did it very very badly and took a ton of damage. I still killed it without an issue.
    Just keep up your 5 stacks of healing while movind out of stuff.
    (You dont do a lot of damage in the beginning. Just make sure you dont let the dot fall off. If it gets to stack to 20 or more it ends up doing some quite nice damage. Boss will die just keep it up.)

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    A friend of mine told me that she gained the 5 stacks of regen before Malygos becomes active in p3, and she defeated him that way.
    Yeah, that was what I did.. and I kept the five stacks, still didn't work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post

From what I've read, you should get 5 stacks of regen, then use 1-1-2-3 and it should be rather easily done but when I do it I barely dent Malygos health and I die within 20 secs or so and it's not the enrage timer because this is only around 5 mins into the fight.

Just killed him on 25 man after failing to enrage about 10 times. Running about 470 ivl DPS gear, what I do when he becomes active is 1-2 1-2 then I start the 1-1-2-3 rotation from there on out. It is so incredibly vital that you get the hell away from the sparks he throws in P3, as they are what will wear you down. There is enough downtime inbetween his casts that you should never die to his surge of power provided you get a 5 stack up.

edit: I don't bother getting a 5 stack before he becomes active, there is no real reason too if you play it right.

I tried the first boss in BT last night, but I couldnt get past his bubble, even with tricks. I'm a tank, and just dinged 90, with one or two decent items. iLvl is about 435ish. Should I gear up before trying stuff again? Are there any tricks for this boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryleylol View Post
    Just killed him on 25 man after failing to enrage about 10 times. Running about 470 ivl DPS gear, what I do when he becomes active is 1-2 1-2 then I start the 1-1-2-3 rotation from there on out. It is so incredibly vital that you get the hell away from the sparks he throws in P3, as they are what will wear you down. There is enough downtime inbetween his casts that you should never die to his surge of power provided you get a 5 stack up.

edit: I don't bother getting a 5 stack before he becomes active, there is no real reason too if you play it right.
    Ok, I think I just didn't do enough to avoid taking damage myself, I'll give it another go and move around some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryleylol View Post

If you're just going for the mount, Azure and Blue both drop in 10 man.

I finally 100% understood what to do but I am just too clumsy to be able to do it, sucks being old.

EDIT: Nope not gonna happen, can't keep the stacks on him.
    Last edited by Maklor; 2012-11-15 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I tried the first boss in BT last night, but I couldnt get past his bubble, even with tricks. I'm a tank, and just dinged 90, with one or two decent items. iLvl is about 435ish. Should I gear up before trying stuff again? Are there any tricks for this boss?
    You will definitely need to go frost at that Ilvl, he doesn't do much damage, work out how much single target damage you can do before the shield goes up, if it's enough you'll kill it, if it isn't go gather some more gear :P, 463 ilvl would be plenty...

Malygos threw something at you and it kills you in 10 seconds. flat. Its like a blue electricity cloud thingy. Gusse what? Move out of it :P. Its fairly easy to see and when he casts it a giant cloud so just move a bit away from it
    Edit: Yay my guilds best dps and best healer just ditched the raid group :/ Bye soloing until i can raid again /sigh
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2012-11-16 at 02:48 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I dps'ed through his bubble at lvl 85 in blood spec and got him down, he doesnt heal that much really. Think I did about the same damage as he healed during bubbles, and I could drop his hp a while between them. Now at 90 I faceroll over him before he does a shield.

High Overlord
    any chance ur a nelf?
    if yes then shadowmeld

or go frost and blast his ass
    Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock

How do you handle insctructor razuvious on 25 man naxx? I'm going to start farming for Armageddon solo now that I finally hit freaking 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How do you handle insctructor razuvious on 25 man naxx? I'm going to start farming for Armageddon solo now that I finally hit freaking 90.
    I have not tried him on 25man yet, but, if you have trouble with him, you could just set it to 10-man, kill him, and set it to 25 man afterwards, since 10man and 25man have the same lockout

Go frost and Zerg it in p1. Did it last night and managed to bring him to 1hp in p1.
    Then u just need 1 attack to kill him in p3

10man obviously

So, you managed to remove more than 40-45% of his life during the few seconds he's targetable in phase 2 ?
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Do up to the four horsemen on 10 man, and then switch to 25 I still haven't gotten the drop in like a month.