Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Congratulations Mione !
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

gz Mione, looking forward for vids, when do you think you will be able to release them?

As soon as there will be a second kill, Paragon-style!

More seriously, I dunno. I won't wait too long but I have to admit I'm pretty curious to see what the creative people of this thread (and beyond) can do to tackle the fight (although very few people have enough gear).
    When I'll feel inspired music-wise is probably the more realistic answer, as I have no clue what music to use atm~ but I won't rush, I'm sure some people would love to try the fight by themselves first.

I doubt there'll be a second Domo kill anytime soon if he's as hard as you make him out to be, Raggy will most likely go down at some point, when people get some saves going.

If I had gear like you I would spend all my spare time killing these too but my DK is only alt so I have access only to lfr gear and nothing useful dropped :-/
    Killed omnotron, twin dragons and Alysrazor, I've tried magmaw and I guess I need to improve my approach to this encounter. Also I've tried Halfus but with healing reduction he raped me quickly. I would like to try Al'akir but I don't have access to 1/2 save on TotfW

Anyway what's next? T13 or some heroic T11 and T12?

I heard Beth in FL should be doable, haven't tried myself yet. Morchok in DS shouldn't be too hard.

I'm looking to do Morchok next week after Wednesday. Got so excited when the group I went with agreed to do him on normal. More excited when the shoulders I wanted dropped. Flailing rage as the other jerk DK needed them "to start the set".

So I am new to the Death Knight class, decided to lvl on myself so I could boost my main for transmog and whatnot. I dinged 85 and couldn't solo first trash mob in Onyxia 10man normal, I guess that is normal right, guess I'll wait and see till I'm 90. Any advice someone can give me I should look out for when I am controlling two char's through ICC and whatnot. I'd figure to try Gunship and Dreamwalker, my Resto Shammie can prob easily heal while I just keep aggro on mobs and down them.

I like old content, mounts, rep and tier gear, so I'm hoping controlling two char's through ICC 25 will be peach. Oh, would I be able to farm the Ulduar/ICC legendaries, I'd love to own them, well all feat of strength/legendaries. I guess not Dragon Soul one, I missed entire Cataclysm expansion as I had two year irl break.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathina View Post
    So I am new to the Death Knight class, decided to lvl on myself so I could boost my main for transmog and whatnot. I dinged 85 and couldn't solo first trash mob in Onyxia 10man normal, I guess that is normal right, guess I'll wait and see till I'm 90. Any advice someone can give me I should look out for when I am controlling two char's through ICC and whatnot. I'd figure to try Gunship and Dreamwalker, my Resto Shammie can prob easily heal while I just keep aggro on mobs and down them.

I like old content, mounts, rep and tier gear, so I'm hoping controlling two char's through ICC 25 will be peach. Oh, would I be able to farm the Ulduar/ICC legendaries, I'd love to own them, well all feat of strength/legendaries. I guess not Dragon Soul one, I missed entire Cataclysm expansion as I had two year irl break.

Well the Ulduar/Dragon Soul legendaries we can not use. And the ICC one requires you do most fights on heroics, which I believe is possible, it would just be quite challenging. Also, when you're at a level like that, your gear is from leveling, whereas when we could solo Ony trash at 80, we had heroic ICC gear, so it's going to be near impossible with stat scaling.

I'm gonna agree with Regen here, it was only doable at 80 because of ICC gear, at 85 with only questing green / blues you're gonna have a bad time trying. You should be able to do some Ulduar 25 for the legendary in there, but don't expect to have it easy before you get to 90 and get atleast 463. For Shadowmourne you want more people, just flat out more people. Unholy infusion you need atleast 1 more blood DK (to do the fight while you play amalgamation), for blood you need 8 people (you need to bite 3, they also need to bite people or they'll get MC'd), frost infusion is soloable however. After that you just need to clear the place on 25man for a couple of weeks and you'll have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Well the Ulduar/Dragon Soul legendaries we can not use. And the ICC one requires you do most fights on heroics, which I believe is possible, it would just be quite challenging. Also, when you're at a level like that, your gear is from leveling, whereas when we could solo Ony trash at 80, we had heroic ICC gear, so it's going to be near impossible with stat scaling.
    If you read fully you'll see I'll boost my Shaman through ICC/Ulduar, so she can take up the legendaries.
    But thanks for info.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm gonna agree with Regen here, it was only doable at 80 because of ICC gear, at 85 with only questing green / blues you're gonna have a bad time trying. You should be able to do some Ulduar 25 for the legendary in there, but don't expect to have it easy before you get to 90 and get atleast 463. For Shadowmourne you want more people, just flat out more people. Unholy infusion you need atleast 1 more blood DK (to do the fight while you play amalgamation), for blood you need 8 people (you need to bite 3, they also need to bite people or they'll get MC'd), frost infusion is soloable however. After that you just need to clear the place on 25man for a couple of weeks and you'll have it.
    I see...people always go around ICC is easy for Death Knight's and whatnot, so since I do not have option of doing it every week with group I kinda wanted to solo it all. I'll definitely get 90 before I do any type of soloing, but I'd love to be able to do ICC 25 somehow. If for Shadowmourne I guess I can see what I'll do about it. I figured having my Resto Shammie there it'd be bit easier, but guess not. :/

how come you need 2 people to get unholy infusion? does it bug if only person is abomb?
    is it possible to solo frost infusion?

Quote Originally Posted by SKOTy View Post
    If I had gear like you I would spend all my spare time killing these too but my DK is only alt so I have access only to lfr gear and nothing useful dropped :-/
    Killed omnotron, twin dragons and Alysrazor, I've tried magmaw and I guess I need to improve my approach to this encounter. Also I've tried Halfus but with healing reduction he raped me quickly. I would like to try Al'akir but I don't have access to 1/2 save on TotfW

Anyway what's next? T13 or some heroic T11 and T12?
    I got a save on my paladin (joined some random trade channel pug) and hopped into TotfW to do Al'Akir on my DK (which has ~362 ilvl?). It is doable in that gear, although it ended up being pretty hard! Hit the enrage 5-6 times, but once i managed to get a spark into p3 I killed it fairly easily with 30 seconds spare. It was pretty fun tho, go get a save!

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    how come you need 2 people to get unholy infusion? does it bug if only person is abomb?
    is it possible to solo frost infusion?
    I'm not sure whether it bugs or not, but there's also the possibility of you dying as an Abom. You'd have both Oozes and Putri on you whilst standing in the Green slop.

Yes, Frost infusion should be soloable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathina View Post
    I see...people always go around ICC is easy for Death Knight's and whatnot, so since I do not have option of doing it every week with group I kinda wanted to solo it all. I'll definitely get 90 before I do any type of soloing, but I'd love to be able to do ICC 25 somehow. If for Shadowmourne I guess I can see what I'll do about it. I figured having my Resto Shammie there it'd be bit easier, but guess not. :/
    Marrowgar 25 is quite easy, just rotate your CD's and you're good. 2nd boss I didn't find too hard, but apperently other people are having trouble with it. Gunship go 10 with 2 people. Saurfang I have no idea, should be doable with tank gear though. Plague quarter is easily done on 25. Blood princes might give you a headache, but shouldn't be too hard, Blood Queen I actually haven't tried myself, so I can't tell. Valithria go 10 and 2man it. Sindi is easily doable solo. LK might give you some troubles aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Marrowgar 25 is quite easy, just rotate your CD's and you're good. 2nd boss I didn't find too hard, but apperently other people are having trouble with it. Gunship go 10 with 2 people. Saurfang I have no idea, should be doable with tank gear though. Plague quarter is easily done on 25. Blood princes might give you a headache, but shouldn't be too hard, Blood Queen I actually haven't tried myself, so I can't tell. Valithria go 10 and 2man it. Sindi is easily doable solo. LK might give you some troubles aswell.
    I shall see once redcath is 90 and geared up, even if I can't do fully ICC 25 I'll still have fun doing other old content raids and farm for transmog/rep and mounts. And I always got my Shammie with me (two accounts) so I can keep up hot/earth shield on my DK for extra healing. Do wanna see if Dreamwalker is doable, while keeping mobs on my DK and spam healing on her.

Marowgarr is a joke on 25. Lady Deathwhisper is quite easy as long as you focus Cult Adherents and ideally popping AMS when they're active. Saurfang raped my ass badly but with bit higher mastery he should be a joke (got 462 ilvl eqiup when tried this, mostly dps). Plagueworks, blood prince council and Sindragosa are easy with MC'ed plague scientist. On sindra save AMS for ice breaths it gives attack speed reduction.
    Blood queen should be doable as long as you're a night elf.

How is magmaw? 10 or 25? I wanna start farming the mace.

Think Magmaw has been done on 10, I can't say about the difficulty as I haven't done it myself (shame on me), the only problem I can come with off the top of my head will be the Mangle or w/e it's called when he eats you.

Hey all, I know this isn't exactly a solo question, but I'm curious for anyone who has messed around recently in Firelands 10 (Heroic or normal).

I ended up not raiding during the FL tier so I've never really done it and don't know what to expect. Would I be able to 2 man the entire instance with a well geared healer friend? I'd prefer to do it on heroic but I'd definitely settle for normal.