Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Symph View Post
    Hey all, I know this isn't exactly a solo question, but I'm curious for anyone who has messed around recently in Firelands 10 (Heroic or normal).

I ended up not raiding during the FL tier so I've never really done it and don't know what to expect. Would I be able to 2 man the entire instance with a well geared healer friend? I'd prefer to do it on heroic but I'd definitely settle for normal.
    What's your reason for it? To see it? Achieves? Transmog? If any, just take a cloth healer ad a mail/Leather dps that way all plate goes to you. And you can even set it up so it's 1 of each token. That would definitely be possible. Unless you specifically wanted to do it with 2. Then maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    What's your reason for it? To see it? Achieves? Transmog? If any, just take a cloth healer ad a mail/Leather dps that way all plate goes to you. And you can even set it up so it's 1 of each token. That would definitely be possible. Unless you specifically wanted to do it with 2. Then maybe.
    Just going for transmog gear. The reason I wanna go with 2 is just logistics. I have a friend who wants to go, so if I could just duo it without having to grab a pug or something that would be ideal. Especially if I end up farming it every week, I just want someone to reliably go with me and get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Symph View Post
    Just going for transmog gear. The reason I wanna go with 2 is just logistics. I have a friend who wants to go, so if I could just duo it without having to grab a pug or something that would be ideal. Especially if I end up farming it every week, I just want someone to reliably go with me and get it done.
    Depending on how well geared both of you are, the entire place HAS been solo'd (if I remember correctly and Beth has), but you need some pretty nice gear for that. 2manning will be doable, however for Baleroc you're gonna need to either solo or get him to log something with a tank spec just so you won't get crystals.

How is magmaw? 10 or 25? I wanna start farming the mace.
    Medium difficulty for me. I killed him after multiple trys going to haste... and at the end I realized that I can kill it full mastery for avoid moar dmg, cause Magmaw doesn't have enrage.

Here's my video, hope it helps you!

Updating thread as I post this.
    Unsure whether to post Raggy stuff or not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanelol View Post
    Medium difficulty for me. I killed him after multiple trys going to haste... and at the end I realized that I can kill it full mastery for avoid moar dmg, cause Magmaw doesn't have enrage.

Here's my video, hope it helps you!
    Magmaw definitely has an enrage (10minutes), but it's not realistically reachable on live. I wiped at least over 10 times to it on beta before the blood buffs though.

It's been done, so I feel it should go there. Adding a note on the difficulty and requirements (Majordomo and double Souldrinkers) would be a good idea though.

I meant posting Raggy stuff as in the vid, not updating it on the thread (which is done). If I didn't do it now I would have never ever thought of it later on haha.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-11-20 at 12:31 PM.

Okay then. I wouldn't mind seeing the Raggy vid, I am kinda looking forward to seeing how you did the transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Okay then. I wouldn't mind seeing the Raggy vid, I am kinda looking forward to seeing how you did the transitions.
    I don't remember if its 6 or 8 suns in 10 normal, but they explode for around 100k each witch makes it pretty easy. She should be able to kill at least half of them if not even all maybe. Even if you let ALL of them hit and they're delayed you should be fine with ams.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK

So magmaw is NOT currently soloable on live? Or should be? And I'll watch that video Zane posted later.

I pretty much ignore them for the most part. Heroic will be much more tricky on that regard,although you can probably still cheese it with cooldowns.
    So magmaw is NOT currently soloable on live? Or should be? And I'll watch that video Zane posted later.
    He is extremely doable. Just wear enough survivability gear and enrage will never be an issue.

Ah okay I'll hit that up later. That's a hawt 2h mace.

You can solo Magmaw, but is a bit difficult. My vid was recordered on live servers, not beta.

Thanks for the info Mione, in wowhead don't said nothing about the enrage of Magmaw.

Is Beth'tilac still doable after the vengeance nerfs a few weeks back? I tried soloing her (him... it?) and could only manage to get to about 40% and died to the million of spiders still up. Do I need to kill them off before going on her?

Killed her after the vengeance nerf, so I'd say it is a gear issue.
    Don't have to kill anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Depending on how well geared both of you are, the entire place HAS been solo'd (if I remember correctly and Beth has), but you need some pretty nice gear for that. 2manning will be doable, however for Baleroc you're gonna need to either solo or get him to log something with a tank spec just so you won't get crystals.
    Alright thanks for the advice. This is exactly the kinda stuff I was looking for. If I were to solo Baleroc, would I actually need tank gear? I have 0 tank gear but my dps gear isn't awful.

Sorry for all the questions. Won't be able to even give it a try until this weekend and I'd like to be prepared.

I've made a video for Patchwerk 25m and Halion 10hc (I absolutely love that boss), if there's some people interested. There might be some strange gameplay there, mainly due to the fact that I've yet to adapt myself to Runic Corruption instead of Blood Tap
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Anyone able to share a Al'akir lockout on US servers, ally? Would really appreciate it. Let me know if you can in a pm or post battletag. Got Ashes of A'lar so I'm adding Aly+al'akir in place for my kael'thas tuesday route

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Anyone able to share a Al'akir lockout on US servers, ally? Would really appreciate it. Let me know if you can in a pm or post battletag. Got Ashes of A'lar so I'm adding Aly+al'akir in place for my kael'thas tuesday route
    Sure go ahead and add for for an alakir lock Aprixius#1257
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Sure go ahead and add for for an alakir lock Aprixius#1257
    Thanks to his lockout, al'akir was super trivial as stated. Really easy kill.