Page 55 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Has anyone tried clearing BoT? I know Mione has done Halfus and I think I saw someone say they got to Cho'gall, but couldn't kill him.

Mione has killed 3/4 BoT, with Valiona/Theralion & Ascendant Council being easy.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

V&T was solo'd to enrage at 85, so it doesn't suprise me that they're trivial now. AC you do have a DPS check (soft one, but still) for the last phase. Halfus can still be a dick with a bad comp. of drakes.

Is there someone with a lockout for Al'akir on Eu alliance that are willing to share the lockout? Want to try this out for myself!
    When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

may not be impressive with the firelands soloing and being done at 85, but i finally managed to solo yogg 0light. took me ~20 wipes and a few upgrades to get it right, but i'm still happy about it. it's pain in the ass.

if anyone's curious i did it in 468 ilvl dps gear with no buffs (usually use the 500 stats crystal buff but it was on CD and i didnt want to wait)

screenie
    Last edited by Synfiction; 2012-11-21 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    may not be impressive with the firelands soloing and being done at 85, but i finally managed to solo yogg 0light. took me ~20 wipes and a few upgrades to get it right, but i'm still happy about it. it's pain in the ass.
    if anyone's curious i did it in 468 ilvl dps gear with no buffs (usually use the 500 stats crystal buff but it was on CD and i didnt want to wait)
    Gratz
    and what's +500 stats crystal? drop from rare mob?

Quote Originally Posted by pansarbasse View Post
    Is there someone with a lockout for Al'akir on Eu alliance that are willing to share the lockout? Want to try this out for myself!
    + me. eu realms alliance side. Would be happy if someone can share Al'akir's lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by steelslife View Post
    Gratz
    and what's +500 stats crystal? drop from rare mob?

+ me. eu realms alliance side. Would be happy if someone can share Al'akir's lockout.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86569#dropped-by

Pretty nice if you don't fancy spending gold, the cooldown is a tad iffy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86569#dropped-by

Pretty nice if you don't fancy spending gold, the cooldown is a tad iffy though.
    yup. 15min cd kinda sucks for "progression" soloing, but it's a nice free boost to have otherwise. i just happened to get it while out in pandaria without planning to, so i can't complain

V&T are really easy but Halfus can be a bitch with bad combination of drakes (when I've tried to do this I got 100% attack speed and healing reduction - looking forward for better combination of drakes).
    I am quite worried about ascendant council as my gear is low (469ilvl max) maybe after some upgrades I'll give them a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by SKOTy View Post
    V&T are really easy but Halfus can be a bitch with bad combination of drakes (when I've tried to do this I got 100% attack speed and healing reduction - looking forward for better combination of drakes).
    I am quite worried about ascendant council as my gear is low (469ilvl max) maybe after some upgrades I'll give them a shot.
    You are able to do it with that gear I got it to 100k with ilvl 360 with two shitty trinkets:P But it is kinda hard:P Just go full dps gear or reforge (haste is amazing) and get the self buffs.

Well I'm doing BWD at the moment, just done the first 2 bosses.. No food buff, no flask (I usually wait till I feel I can kill a boss before using this stuff), and I still 1shot them both. Magmaw was about 50 seconds from enrage and made me fear for my life once, but overall I'm quite disapointed with BWD so far. I would go poke BoT, but Halfus decided to be a bitch and have an annoying drake comp up so maybe next week.

How much dps is needed for OS3d 25 man?

I don't wanna drag more people in than necessary to compete for drake drops.

(I'm assuming 3-4 man).

Something lile 142k dps.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Thanks, guess I might have to get more since people usually lie about their dps.

As blood you can pull 30-50 depending on buffs and vengeance. Bring two or three more

I did the 10 man solo so I know my dps it's the other people I'm worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Thanks, guess I might have to get more since people usually lie about their dps.
    I did it with a rogue and hunter, all 3 of us under geared. Were around something 455 gear for me the DK, Rogue and hunter around 460. I died right at the end, no flasks, pots or anything special used. Done it twice for mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    For future reference when you ask people about their dps and they INSTANTLY aswer some high number you can be 90% sure that they are lying. Any good player would try to find out which conditions first:P That's at least what i have encountered.

Does anybody here know if hagara's lightning phase has a time limit? Because that may make it possible to solo. Anyways I bet there is some kind of item in the game (possibly teracotta fragment) which would count as a pet just as ghoul and army which would actually make it possible to complete a lightning phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    For future reference when you ask people about their dps and they INSTANTLY aswer some high number you can be 90% sure that they are lying. Any good player would try to find out which conditions first:P That's at least what i have encountered.

Does anybody here know if hagara's lightning phase has a time limit? Because that may make it possible to solo. Anyways I bet there is some kind of item in the game (possibly teracotta fragment) which would count as a pet just as ghoul and army which would actually make it possible to complete a lightning phase.
    If you last the 5 minutes or whatever for her bubble to go away, she just resumes p1. I got bored in LFR one time and trolled a raid to find out <_<