Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    For future reference when you ask people about their dps and they INSTANTLY aswer some high number you can be 90% sure that they are lying. Any good player would try to find out which conditions first:P That's at least what i have encountered.
    Unfortunately my server seems to have completely died since the end of Cata (Hellscream EU) so I can't even find anyone at all.

Thanks, guess I might have to get more since people usually lie about their dps.
    Well i think three people who avoid flame walls and pull 35k-45k DPS is all you need as Warpath already said we have done it a few times for mounts and it really does'nt take much else.
    The great Friedrich Nietzsche once said, Shit happens deal with it.

I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Here, Not really Dk blood spec, but a video and guide how to Reliquary of Souls in frost spec, updating this in 30 minutes with Illidan aswell, for the people who do not know how to solo that guy.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 04:57 AM ----------

Illidan Video here, Enjoy!

Not do be a douche; But on Illidan you say to pop army as a requirement on phase 2. This is not needed at all as in the video you fail and enrage one of the elementals. This happens when you bring them out of the ring like you did. They gain 500% damage increase, which untrivializes it a little bit.

@ Maklor: I've done OS25 3D with a healer dpsing in her offspec quest gear, and a warrior that had the crafted pvp set. If you go in with 3 there should be no problem getting it.

I did it with only me and a hunter. (My dk gear was not more than 360 with bad trinkets and such)
    Keep in mind you can actually have your dps enter portals and do the fight as you are supposed to and it wont be any issue. Surviving was scary the first few tries but i managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I did it with only me and a hunter. (My dk gear was not more than 360 with bad trinkets and such)
    Keep in mind you can actually have your dps enter portals and do the fight as you are supposed to and it wont be any issue. Surviving was scary the first few tries but i managed.
    Then it isn't "3d" - it's for the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    3D != Zerg.
    Originslly, you enetered potrals and killed the contents while killing the drakes as they landed, it's still 3D.

It's doing 3D as it's supposed to be done, not as a mindless zergfest.

Then I must be remembering it incorrectly because I believe we just removed the immunity and killed sartharion.
    I know that i got the mount. Only reason i did it

I didn't raid during WotLK so i dont have any idea about the inteded tactiks

can someone explain how to solo [Bloodlord Mandokir] in ZG. i want to kill him for mount, but i cant seem to find a way around his decapitate. That info about killing him at first page seems to be no longer viable. How to do it as blood dk?

Just curious; what did you think '3d' was?

On topic, I'm a bit baffled by the 'don't kill any adds'-tac on Beth. Is it a. just kill her before she gets down or b. get her as low as possible before p2 and then gank her? I mean, the spinners nuke pretty damn hard even with 3 up. As in, 20k per spinner roughly every 2 seconds.

B.

You can get her down to 10% at which point she will get down regardless of how quick you get her that low).

On my kill a few weeks ago she healed back to 20% by eating a spiderling and I still killed her, so if she doesn't heal (she isn't supposed to) you can kill her fairly easily I'd assume, regardless of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wih View Post
    3D != Zerg.
    Originslly, you enetered potrals and killed the contents while killing the drakes as they landed, it's still 3D.
    Sorry I just figured it meant killing the other drakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's doing 3D as it's supposed to be done, not as a mindless zergfest.
    Seriously, when doing old content is it important to do it as it was originally intended?

Whats wrong with zerging it down, isn't it kind of a waste of time not to?
    Last edited by Maklor; 2012-11-23 at 11:16 PM.

Seriously, when doing old content is it important to do it as it was originally intended?

Whats wrong with zerging it down, isn't it kind of a waste of time not to?
    there is nothing wrong with zerging it down, but, you can't zerg it 2 persons, or you would atleast need very very good gear
    if you are more people, it is easy to zerg, but with few people, doing it 'normally' is easier

My wife (blood) and I (ret pally) 2-manned OS25 3D with ease in the first week of MOP. We had a couple of hc blues and such, roughly ilevel 450 or so. Just had her go in and tank the adds, we killed each drake 1 by 1 and I went in the portal as necessary. Glad the drop was 100% still because I would have thought they'd lower it seeing how easy it was.

Quote Originally Posted by misterkittens View Post
    Not do be a douche; But on Illidan you say to pop army as a requirement on phase 2. This is not needed at all as in the video you fail and enrage one of the elementals. This happens when you bring them out of the ring like you did. They gain 500% damage increase, which untrivializes it a little bit.
    +1

You can just stand inbetween where the 2 warglaives spawn and they will never enrage.

Just an update: the ZG boss that drops the panther mount is stupid easy now. Starting in org I was able to get to ZG and do the boss in the time it took my HC queue to pop. You can pull a whole side of panthers at a time, it helps with vengeance. Just interrupt the tears of blood. Posting this in case anyone like myself still wants a black panther mount.

I'll give it a try tomorrow, thanks !
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tseric
    Can't help it. Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale. There is no win. There is only slow degradation.

Just be sure to be in tank gear :P I just got stomped trying it in dps gear. But yeah, it's really easy.