Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Just be sure to be in tank gear :P I just got stomped trying it in dps gear. But yeah, it's really easy.
    it's really easy in dps gear too. did it a week after mop release.
    ...1st run on lvl90 was last though.

Just be sure to be in tank gear :P I just got stomped trying it in dps gear. But yeah, it's really easy.
    I don't think it'll be too hard in DPS gear tbf. You just can't pull as many tigers as you otherwise could.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't think it'll be too hard in DPS gear tbf. You just can't pull as many tigers as you otherwise could.
    I did it in dps and tank gear
    dps is pretty easy just pof aotd then dps her as a maniac, then when she almost down tigers come in to action, kill her and the despawn
    in tank i pulled all really
    Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock

Quote Originally Posted by arnazza View Post
    I did it in dps and tank gear
    dps is pretty easy just pof aotd then dps her as a maniac, then when she almost down tigers come in to action, kill her and the despawn
    in tank i pulled all really
    Heh, okay. I haven't tried her yet, mostly because I've been too busy leveling my alts (2 90's, 1 87, 2 86 (both about 5-7 bars from 87, so on). Then again, I probably should go in and start farming her. I really do enjoy a tiger mount.
    Last edited by Mehman; 2012-11-25 at 12:44 PM.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Heh, okay. I haven't tried her yet, mostly because I've been too busy leveling my alts (2 90's, 1 87, 2 86 (both about 5-7 bars from 87, so on). Then again, I probably should go in and start farming her. I really do enjoy a tiger mount.
    Btw if u doing my dps way be sure to do around 110- 120k dps, cuz if the tigers out too long u will die or try deathpact
    Goodluck anyways

My problem was actually the trash leading up, I think an extra pack or two got pulled, couldn't keep up with it.

My problem was actually the trash leading up, I think an extra pack or two got pulled, couldn't keep up with it.
    Invis potion/Engi belt.

Had already done that to get to that point. I probably picked a bad time to use it, though. I avoided the two big groups outside the little temple...rather than avoiding the blood drinkers on the inside.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Invis potion/Engi belt.
    I am a Nelf so shadowmeld for me, and just before the boss u can jump off stairs , so u can get around the mob with 2 panthers

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 04:30 PM ----------

Had already done that to get to that point. I probably picked a bad time to use it, though. I avoided the two big groups outside the little temple...rather than avoiding the blood drinkers on the inside.

u know u can run all the way in to the boss itself without losing more then 30% hp and then sm/invisi/ belt etc

aha CANT use in combat
    Last edited by arnazza; 2012-11-25 at 03:39 PM.

I have the poor man's invis potion, so I can't use it in combat.

Hm. So, I'm doing BT and managed to get past Najentus with help from a friend. RoS is now causing me some grief... I can't interrupt fast enough. My gear may also be a little low - some HC dungeon gear, some normal.

Bleh. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Hm. So, I'm doing BT and managed to get past Najentus with help from a friend. RoS is now causing me some grief... I can't interrupt fast enough. My gear may also be a little low - some HC dungeon gear, some normal.

Bleh. Any tips?
    I think the general idea is spec frost (or your dps spec of choice), and then pop EVERYTHING during p2 and then otherwise just hit it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 07:51 PM ----------

Well yeah I come back from the tiger boss in ZG. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I had no problems with the trash leading up to her, no problems the her either (pulled all tigers for lulz, my health barely moved). I'll probably continue doing this for a couple weeks or untill I get my mount.

Okay! So after some messing around, I got help for RoS. I then solo'd all of the rest of BT (no glaives), then all of Naxx10, then Malygos. All these were solo'd for the first time tonight, and Malygos was kind enough to reward me with a blue drake =3

I'm looking to solo BT for the sole intent to get the warglaives of azzinoth. I have struggled on the first boss at 85 but have studied the flaws to his mechanics. Can I get to Illidan solo? Or is it still impossible.

Such as can bosses be skipped or does it need to be a full clear?
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

It is possible. There was a lot more detail on that a few pages back. Basically, first boss you want to be 90 for and just blow it up and I believe if you use army they are eligible to be spiked, so that would help. The only other difficult boss would be reliliquary(sp?) which, same thing, save all your cooldowns, including army that should be back up, for p2 and blow it up, should be possible, again as army I think can be targeted by the fear thing. It is all possible alone now.

BT is a cakewalk. Just burn Warlord Naj'entus and you won't ever have to worry about his mechanics. In the event that you mess something up or are just shy of the required dps (something like 44k which is obscenely easy to hit), you can pull him down the ramp and he'll reset. The overall 'strategy' is to just bring him down within 60 seconds.

Reliquary can be a little more tricky but it's still easy. Naturally, if you aren't a DK, the strategy will vary but Phase Two boils down to DPS and survivability. If you are a DK, be sure to pop Army at the right time after you destroy the souls between phase one and two. Once it starts, pop all your DPS CDs along with IBF, interrupt the first cast, and use AMS for the next Spirit Shock or two. You'll likely drop quite low in health at which point try to sneak in a DS or maybe even Sac your Ghoul while he (it?) targets Shock through your Army just to be on the safe side or you might kill yourself. Third phase is just a straight tank 'n' spank.

I do these two as well as Gorefiend in DPS Frost spec while I do the rest in Blood spec with DPS gear just to make all the trash that much more trivial.
    Last edited by Rustweaver; 2012-11-26 at 04:04 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I know some of you won't care but here's an update on what level 80 DKs have managed to solo:

Every boss in Vanilla,
    Every boss in TBC (excluding Kalecgos),
    EoE 10 and 25 man
    Every boss in Naxxramas (10 and 25 man),
    Sarth +3d 10 man and Sarth +1d 25 man
    Every 10 man hardmode in Ulduar(Including Yogg +0) and a few Ulduar 25 bosses
    Every boss in ToGC 10 man
    ICC 10 heroic full clear (excluding gunship and Valithria ofc) and ICC 25 heroic 7/12 clear
    Halion 10 hc aswell

I know we're kinda broken atm with gear inflation but it's still very fun to play 80 dks, doing some stuff even 90s can't pull off

Just cleared bot a bit ago, got myself the MH glaive, quite a nice suprise considering I was after the plate gear for mog so I was very happy to have this drop. One thing though, how do I stop those elementals on P2 illidan from doing their 500% damage thing, more an annoyance than a problem but could sure do without the damage.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Stay in the ring and they won't do that.

Also it's BT not bot

Not really a solo question but a two man question with a Blood DK and Elemental Shaman. Both at 90 and MGV/HoF geared. We decided to start doing Ulduar 25 man every week to get the Shaman her Legendary from there. A bonus to this would be if we could farm for Mimiron's Head while we are at it. Everything before Yogg was trivial. We tried Yogg+0 and got completely destroyed. In a matter of 15sec into phase 2 our Sanity was already at 30 or lower and then we went insane. We have both done this MANY MANY times and know the mechanics but there was nothing we did wrong. Just kept getting shot by a d*mn beam like a gun and nothing we could do about it. Is this possible to 2 man? If so can anyone give some hints as to how to accomplish this?