Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinRa26 View Post
    Tried the gunship, adds still throw Burning Pitch if you're on the guns or on the other side but it's no longer an auto wipe if you man a gun
    Pretty sure it was this way before 5.1
    Remember doing it and ship getting destroyed by burning pitch when I manned a gun, not instant wipe. Didn't think anymore of it and brought inn an alt to 2man it. 2-3 weeks ago atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by steelslife View Post
    it's really easy in dps gear too. did it a week after mop release.
    ...1st run on lvl90 was last though.
    You could do it in dps gear at 85 too.

What is the trick to 10m heroic Saurfang? I can get him down to around 10mm HP, but then he ends up healing back up to full.

More mastery or HP for bigger blood shields. Absorbed hits = no healing

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Magmaw was killed using a bug, I dont think there is any way to do it on live.
    I did it 2 weeks ago after a couple of hours. Right now i can't get him down, for some reason. Came in here to see what the heck i forgot since that :P
    So it's possible. just a pain.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I did it 2 weeks ago after a couple of hours. Right now i can't get him down, for some reason. Came in here to see what the heck i forgot since that :P
    So it's possible. just a pain.
    I did it last week with few problems, just kite the adds and you should be fine (Glyph of DnD for easier kiting), and don't forget to BB to dot up the adds and you should be good. Mangle does hurt a little, use VB / BS and you're golden.
    Edit: I'll go poke it after dinner to see if it's still as easy or they changed something (highly doubt they would)

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I did it last week with few problems, just kite the adds and you should be fine (Glyph of DnD for easier kiting), and don't forget to BB to dot up the adds and you should be good. Mangle does hurt a little, use VB / BS and you're golden.
    Edit: I'll go poke it after dinner to see if it's still as easy or they changed something (highly doubt they would)
    Ah yes. I didn't think of the glyph. Thanks. I'll try that

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Ah yes. I didn't think of the glyph. Thanks. I'll try that
    Poking Magmaw done, still as much of a joke as last week. Happy poking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    More mastery or HP for bigger blood shields. Absorbed hits = no healing
    What type of stats am I looking at here? Unbuffed in ICC, I have about 740k hp and 103% mastery(5000).

I've tried him a few times and have managed to get him down to 15% or so, but at that point, he gets through my shield and kills me. I've tried ignoring and killing the blood beasts and it's just not working.

Do you use defensive cooldowns to protect your Blood Shield and/or generate more(VB) ?
    Especially when beasts are up.

Quote Originally Posted by fermiparadox View Post
    What type of stats am I looking at here? Unbuffed in ICC, I have about 740k hp and 103% mastery(5000).

I've tried him a few times and have managed to get him down to 15% or so, but at that point, he gets through my shield and kills me. I've tried ignoring and killing the blood beasts and it's just not working.
    5k mastery seems a little low. Try more tank gear (if you can) and if you can't, try rotating CD's some more (with prio for when the adds spawn)

The game is really broken when I can solo 25 saurfang hc without breaking a sweat :/ (Yes, I'm level 80)

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    The game is really broken when I can solo 25 saurfang hc without breaking a sweat :/ (Yes, I'm level 80)
    You're not the first, and won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    You're not the first, and won't be the last.
    I was referring to the post above asking for help regarding Saurfang 10 hc, never claimed that I was first nor that it was some kind of achievement.
    Stop being so arrogant...

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I was referring to the post above asking for help regarding Saurfang 10 hc, never claimed that I was first nor that it was some kind of achievement.
    Stop being so arrogant...
    well, you gave no help to his post, just tooted your own horn. you're the arrogant one here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Poking Magmaw done, still as much of a joke as last week. Happy poking.
    i managed to get him down last week after about 10 tries, then found out i'm not geared enough to do omnotron yet :P soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    well, you gave no help to his post, just tooted your own horn. you're the arrogant one here.

i managed to get him down last week after about 10 tries, then found out i'm not geared enough to do omnotron yet :P soon...
    Omnotron seems far easier to me, than magmaw. Can basically just DS/RS, without dots, if you want to be sure not to break shields, and there's never a problem.
    And no, i still failed on magmaw, after that. Stopped and try some other day when i'm not punishing my keyboard for my faulire >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    Agree, kinda tired of him boasting about his level 80 nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Agree, kinda tired of him boasting about his level 80 nonsense.
    This. I don't think some people will ever understand that the game is base SOLELY around your character being level 90. They don't care about some imbalances along the way, because if it works for them at 90, blizzard does not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    This. I don't think some people will ever understand that the game is base SOLELY around your character being level 90. They don't care about some imbalances along the way, because if it works for them at 90, blizzard does not care.
    Argument seems a bit redundant when the whole thread is talking about being out of balance with the content you're running, but I agree with the sentiment that boasting about downing something with how broken you can make a character at 80 is a bit redundant.

On the topic of Saurfang - is it the same deal with 25 as it is 10H, simply stacking enough mastery to avoid his heals? I've tried it once or twice, but in my alts blue dps gear, I lacked the ability to mitigate his heals enough to down him. Damage taken didn't seem to be a problem, but he ended up enraging.
    Last edited by Nagassh; 2012-11-30 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Argument seems a bit redundant when the whole thread is talking about being out of balance with the content you're running, but I agree with the sentiment that boasting about downing something with how broken you can make a character at 80 is a bit redundant.

On the topic of Saurfang - is it the same deal with 25 as it is 10H, simply stacking enough mastery to avoid his heals? I've tried it once or twice, but in my alts blue dps gear, I lacked the ability to mitigate his heals enough to down him. Damage taken didn't seem to be a problem, but he ended up enraging.
    Same deal, except 5 adds instead of 2, so the error margin is significantly lower (and dps requirement being higher I'd imagine)