Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    i managed to get him down last week after about 10 tries, then found out i'm not geared enough to do omnotron yet :P soon...
    Not geared for Omnotron?
    I found them easier than Magmaw a fair bit.
    Just for reference, what kind of tactics were you using?

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 08:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Same deal, except 5 adds instead of 2, so the error margin is significantly lower (and dps requirement being higher I'd imagine)
    25N has more health than 10H, that said he also does more damage so more vengeance (not enough to make a big deal though), and there's ofcourse more adds with more health.

So... I still need a little help. I'm really, really struggling with RoS, as I can't get P2 down before I run out of interrupts/army to soak the damage. Here's my armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dethyl/simple

I usually use about four pieces of DPS plate gear, but should I go for a full set? Also, is Frost better than Unholy to DPS in, and if so, do I need a 2h or DW? THanks for any tips =)

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So... I still need a little help. I'm really, really struggling with RoS, as I can't get P2 down before I run out of interrupts/army to soak the damage. Here's my armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dethyl/simple

I usually use about four pieces of DPS plate gear, but should I go for a full set? Also, is Frost better than Unholy to DPS in, and if so, do I need a 2h or DW? THanks for any tips =)
    If your having issues as frost, switch to unholy. Its the specialization people used at 85 to solo the encounter. Permanent pent out helps quite a bit

What are the easiest 25man normal and heroic ICC bosses?

I haven't tried, can you do the same thing you can in Naxx and switch back and forth between 25 man and 10 man for certain bosses?

I say this is good news :

Viscidus, Twin Emperors, C'Thun, Al'ar and Reliquary of Souls should be easier to kill now. The developers applied a hotfix during the night. So, if you haven't gone to C'Thun yet today, you should!
    C'Thun had his one-shot-ability removed.
    (blue tracker)
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Yesssssss!

I did cthun for the first time the other night and it was frustrating how long it took with Ouro in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I say this is good news :

(blue tracker)
    I would kiss you but for your terrifying looking avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I'm really, really struggling with RoS, as I can't get P2 down before I run out of interrupts/army to soak the damage.
    Don't forget to control one of the undead trash mobs too During the transition, you can dismiss it + summon your temporary ghoul + control it again for an extra spirit shock target.

Quote Originally Posted by fermiparadox View Post
    can you do the same thing you can in Naxx and switch back and forth between 25 man and 10 man for certain bosses?
    Yes but only on normal difficulty. Once you get saved to a heroic lockout, you can only do heroic bosses on that raid size (but you can still do normal bosses on either).
    Author of MogIt, the transmogrification addon
    80 & 85 DK Soloing Videos

@Splosion

I watched your videos.. Quite impressed, the LK bug is OP.

Any other classes able to do stuff like this? I was thinking Mage/DK (solely to solo stuff for fun)

Seeing how Paladin (according to your LK 25m Video) is disgustingly overpowered, any suggestions for a class that is less-played that could abuse the same thing? Warriors maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Argument seems a bit redundant when the whole thread is talking about being out of balance with the content you're running, but I agree with the sentiment that boasting about downing something with how broken you can make a character at 80 is a bit redundant.
    My apologies if I came across as boasting about my kill, it's nothing special and if I wanted to brag I'd mention some others which I won't.
    When I said I'm level 80 I didn't mean it as a way to say 'If I can do it at 80, you can at 90 easy' but rather as to confirm what you already thought because of many level 80-only kills reported throughout the thread (none by me, I only made 1 post and it was to show overall progress of 80 dks, and most of the kills weren't even by me). Once again, wasn't trying to brag, you don't even know any of my chars so that wouldn't help much anyway. Sorry for misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    @Splosion

I watched your videos.. Quite impressed, the LK bug is OP.

Any other classes able to do stuff like this? I was thinking Mage/DK (solely to solo stuff for fun)

Seeing how Paladin (according to your LK 25m Video) is disgustingly overpowered, any suggestions for a class that is less-played that could abuse the same thing? Warriors maybe?
    At 80, warriors lack shield barrier. I think if you don't count mages at 80, I think druid or hunter is probably the next best thing, although i've not had a lot of luck

At 80, warriors lack shield barrier. I think if you don't count mages at 80, I think druid or hunter is probably the next best thing, although i've not had a lot of luck
    What makes Druid and Hunter viable if I may ask?
    Ideally I want to solo ICC Heroics.. 10 or 25. Hence not including mages.

Mages have already soloed most of ICC 10 heroic I think, they can reach extremely high dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    My apologies if I came across as boasting about my kill,
    Ok I want to apologize to you then, I just thought it was you posting the same video over and over earlier in this thread

Mage has several hundred thousand dps burst at 80 (soloing algalon for example is possible by an 80 mage)

reason for druid is that they get around 70% passive crit in BiS, and dodge cap if you keep savage defense up.

Hunter is a pet class, and BM is rather strong atm.

Mage has several hundred thousand dps burst at 80 (soloing algalon for example is possible by an 80 mage)

reason for druid is that they get around 70% passive crit in BiS, and dodge cap if you keep savage defense up.

Hunter is a pet class, and BM is rather strong atm.
    Can all three of these solo H-LK?

Ideally I want to solo H-LK like you did.. 25m pref, so is there anything else that's extremely disgustingly broken? ^.^

Can all three of these solo H-LK?

Ideally I want to solo H-LK like you did.. 25m pref, so is there anything else that's extremely disgustingly broken? ^.^
    Nope, closest is DK and they haven't killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Ok I want to apologize to you then, I just thought it was you posting the same video over and over earlier in this thread
    No problem mate, I had a feeling you were referring to that DK which kept making threads about how he soloed couple of ICC 25 hc bosses

Has anyone figured out what changes they made to RoS to make it "easier to kill now"? I haven't attempted it solo; just curious what has changed.
    Last edited by Skarssen; 2012-11-30 at 03:58 PM.

Nope, closest is DK and they haven't killed it

Post-patch can you do it with your current gear with as much ease?