Page 64 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    Alright, so finally road block out the way, solo'd gunship but now i'm stuck at Valithria, does anyone know any way for a dk to solo her? bearing in mind i didn't have the priest NPC available to MC.
    You can't unless you have a friend to MC a severed essence from (which doesn't really count as a solo anyways), so you might as well just have him heal the boss. no way to solo this for DKs unless you have loads and loads of patience and can maybe heal her from bandage ticks, which would probably take an hour or so.

Unless you manage to bring one of those spiders from Marrowgar trash to Valithria, but in my experience this has never worked.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Bump for great justice !

By the way, I just solo'd Malygos 10, and the fight is now easier to solo, the drakes got buffed :
    Neat... then skill challenged people like myself might be able to do it.

I'm currently gearing my DK, currently at 467ilvl with a few items I can upgrade easily depending on drops and time. I have solo'd Alysrazor on 4 ranged classes, but none as a melee. Would I be better doing it as Blood? Is it just the standard flying tactic I should be using?
    Last edited by quikbunny; 2012-12-03 at 12:57 AM.

For Valithria, just bring a friend.
    Tried to bandage but the adds just got out of hand...

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 03:27 AM ----------

Any tips for Morchok solo?
    Apart from the obvious "run away from stomp."
    He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all...

If you have enough stam and mastery just eat every stomp = win. You dont EVER have to move in the fight if you got enough health and mastery. And use ams during black phase at 5 stacks. and nuke him
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinRa26 View Post
    For Valithria, just bring a friend.
    Tried to bandage but the adds just got out of hand...

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 03:27 AM ----------

Any tips for Morchok solo?
    Apart from the obvious "run away from stomp."
    Glyph IBF and as you said as well, run away from stomp. Try run "downhill" when you run from the stomp.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK

Just tried soloing scarlet halls heroic, might be doable for some with good tank gear but for the moment I couldnt get past the first boss. That stacking bleed hits like a truck.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-12-03 at 05:51 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You can't unless you have a friend to MC a severed essence from (which doesn't really count as a solo anyways), so you might as well just have him heal the boss. no way to solo this for DKs unless you have loads and loads of patience and can maybe heal her from bandage ticks, which would probably take an hour or so.

Unless you manage to bring one of those spiders from Marrowgar trash to Valithria, but in my experience this has never worked.
    Have you tried using the Deathspeakers in front of Deathwhisper?

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Have you tried using the Deathspeakers in front of Deathwhisper?
    The problem there is that they despawn if you enter a cannon on gunship, so unless you get one or two friends to help you on gunship you cant keep it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    The problem there is that they despawn if you enter a cannon on gunship, so unless you get one or two friends to help you on gunship you cant keep it.

I suppose it is possible to solo Deathwhisper without killing all trash, or atleast keep one alive, dying to that after boss is dead? Then going back to pickup the add after Gun Ship
    Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%A8/simple
    Old Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Needle/simple
    LFR Hero/Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astasya/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I suppose it is possible to solo Deathwhisper without killing all trash, or atleast keep one alive, dying to that after boss is dead? Then going back to pickup the add after Gun Ship
    I too was thinking this, but I'm unsure if they would respawn due to the boss being dead.

The trash wont respawn after the boss is dead.

I have to be missing something, because I don't see how Alysrazor is face roll. I keep getting rocked by the adds after she lands. I tried killing them before that, but they still killed me, dunno what do.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

The problem is getting it through the loading screen after Saurfang (and I don't think they follow you through the teleporters either).
    Author of MogIt, the transmogrification addon
    80 & 85 DK Soloing Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    I have to be missing something, because I don't see how Alysrazor is face roll. I keep getting rocked by the adds after she lands. I tried killing them before that, but they still killed me, dunno what do.
    Alysrazor is faceroll if you know but a minimum about the fight. Get 25 stacks before phase 2 and just nuke alyz through insane vengeance. Dont bother killing birds. Fly up again as soon as possible. Second phase there are 4 birds. You'll need to pop cd when she begins to attack you. You need to kill her in this phase that is the dps check. It is pretty much impossible to click 3 feathers with 4 giant birds on you.
    Every single death knight who has hit lvl 90 should be able to do that dps check. It is rly easy. I often kill her in the first phase 2 with ilvl 460

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Alysrazor is faceroll if you know but a minimum about the fight. Get 25 stacks before phase 2 and just nuke alyz through insane vengeance. Dont bother killing birds. Fly up again as soon as possible. Second phase there are 4 birds. You'll need to pop cd when she begins to attack you. You need to kill her in this phase that is the dps check. It is pretty much impossible to click 3 feathers with 4 giant birds on you.
    Every single death knight who has hit lvl 90 should be able to do that dps check. It is rly easy. I often kill her in the first phase 2 with ilvl 460
    What the balls am I doing wrong then...
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    What the balls am I doing wrong then...
    Trying this now, managed to get to the 2nd phase 2 but with 4 birds up I just get pwned. My gear isn't fantastic though, could be the issue.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Which spec? I doubt you kill it as Blood in the first phase 2 with 460ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Trying this now, managed to get to the 2nd phase 2 but with 4 birds up I just get pwned. My gear isn't fantastic though, could be the issue.

That's not what he said tho, he says he kills it in the second phase 2 (when there's four adds up). For me, I just fly around, I get 24 stacks on the 3rd ring after the first time she flies down usually, and after that I just keep spamming death strike. You'll have so much haste that you can constantly spam deathstrike when you land too, on the adds etc, so there's no way they will kill you then. Then when she starts to get 50% energy and your buffs fall off, start using cooldowns to stay alive, remember to use empower rune weapon to get 2 more death strikes off. Grab feathers asap and fly up, repeat phase 1, then when you land again, keep spamming deathstrike and pop army right when she lands and she should die in seconds

Trivial content I know but it seems like Flame Leviathan was nerfed somehow.

I usually never make any effort to run away from him or do anything other than backpedal and attack, that's enough to kill him and still be at like 20-30%, but today I was at 90% when he died (it might be a coincident though).

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post

Yes blood. Keep in mind this is reforged for full dps (Hit/exp-crit-haste)
    I have become quite good at flying as well though. I get two stacks from like a quarter of all rings, and by that i get my 25 stacks before or at the second molting. When I fly down I gather the two birds up, keep deathstriking allyz as she passes me. A few seconds before she burns out i pop army and then orc cooldown + ghoul. I use my rune weapon and just begin dpssing her. I utilize death grip to get one of the adds to stop igniting her and use strangulate for the other one. Then I just burst her down. Trust me if you do this right, she goes down extreeeeeeemely quick