Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fermiparadox View Post
    Mione, now that I'm done 10 man normal/heroic ICC, I want to start on 25 man ICC.

The main post isn't updated. What bosses will I have trouble with on normal?
    Hey i tryt icc 25 normal mode solo.
    What i did:
    490 dd gear in blood spec

1st boss : np
    2nd boss: kill the casters because they will give u the fucking annoying curse, otherwise np
    gunship: no way on 25. changed to 10 man: go into cannon, shoot ship until freeze, kill mobs on your boat, jump over kill mage, back to cannon, so on
    4th boss: np on 25, first try hat problem with enrage but then with prepot and army + rise aly on cd no problem

so now:
    rotface: np 25 man
    festergut: no way with the mechanics of the debuff
    prof: havent even tryt :P

3 princes: np
    queen: havent tryt

valithria: ask 1 gildie to heal the drake
    sindragosa: hit the enrage with 10 secs, but np with cooldowns, its important to absorb the frostbreath with ams, otherwise you will get a 50% attackspeed debuff. same as 4th boss, keep every dmg cooldowns on cd. well in air phase you cant really do something :P

well thats what ive done yesterday i hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Alnasty58 View Post
    RoS is really easy now as any spec. just interrupt the spirit shocks and you're golden. This was my sceond solo BT run today and my MH glaive actually dropped. Talk about luck, huh?
    Been running duo, and then solo in MOP every week since halfway into DS and 3 OHs so far. Hate!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Been running duo, and then solo in MOP every week since halfway into DS and 3 OHs so far. Hate!
    Lol I got my MH on the first run :P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    Hey i tryt icc 25 normal mode solo.
    What i did:
    490 dd gear in blood spec

1st boss : np
    2nd boss: kill the casters because they will give u the fucking annoying curse, otherwise np
    gunship: no way on 25. changed to 10 man: go into cannon, shoot ship until freeze, kill mobs on your boat, jump over kill mage, back to cannon, so on
    4th boss: np on 25, first try hat problem with enrage but then with prepot and army + rise aly on cd no problem

so now:
    rotface: np 25 man
    prof: havent even tryt :P

3 princes: np
    queen: havent tryt

valithria: ask 1 gildie to heal the drake
    sindragosa: hit the enrage with 10 secs, but np with cooldowns, its important to absorb the frostbreath with ams, otherwise you will get a 50% attackspeed debuff. same as 4th boss, keep every dmg cooldowns on cd. well in air phase you cant really do something :P

well thats what ive done yesterday i hope it helps
    Queen might be a problem, but PP shouldn't be difficult at all.

Couldn't Festergut 25 be doable with a plague scientist and good AMS timing ?

I went to Ulduar 10 in Frost spec, I obliterated XT (less than 2 minutes, it was "hard" to not trigger its hard-mode) and Kologarn. I mainly wanted to see if Mimiron is doable in Frost spec (I hate that damn Aerial Command Unit in blood), and I can say that even if I died seconds before killing it, it's much easier in Frost than in Blood. Sure, you take a lot of damage in phase 1 (Leviathan killed me in phase 4), but phase 2 is very short, and phase 3 even more (thanks Howling Blast). I'll try more when I'll get back home in a few hours.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Field Marshal
    Another boring solo. Boosting dead 90's <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    AMS when you have 1-1.5 sec before the next stack, it will be applied and then disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    Another boring solo. Boosting dead 90's <3
    Wait what the hell...
    I'm soooo going to go level another DK now.

Is your gear mostly BiS btw?
    Last edited by Sighz; 2012-12-05 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Couldn't Festergut 25 be doable with a plague scientist and good AMS timing ?

I went to Ulduar 10 in Frost spec, I obliterated XT (less than 2 minutes, it was "hard" to not trigger its hard-mode) and Kologarn. I mainly wanted to see if Mimiron is doable in Frost spec (I hate that damn Aerial Command Unit in blood), and I can say that even if I died seconds before killing it, it's much easier in Frost than in Blood. Sure, you take a lot of damage in phase 1 (Leviathan killed me in phase 4), but phase 2 is very short, and phase 3 even more (thanks Howling Blast). I'll try more when I'll get back home in a few hours.
    Festergut 25 is indeed doable, heroic dungeon gear is enough for it.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Wait what the hell...
    I'm soooo going to go level another DK now.

Is your gear mostly BiS btw?
    Maximum possible str. Alchemy trinket, LW enchants, all gems/reforge into str, crab trinket with str, flask, food, drums. All of those with trinket constant buff gives me 100.97% parry. all other stats were reforged into dodge - 24.81% , both gives 125.78% avoidance, the cap vs 88 raidboss is 124% (cap vs 83 raidboss is 109% ) http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9127/strc.jpg

I think other tanks can get the same avoidance @ 80, but at 81 stats will terribly go down and even with BiS mop items you wont have more than 102% - i had around 97.6% without alchemy trinket @ level 81- there youtube.com/watch?v=2Z6PUXhSaso.

Casters (especially fire mages) are also very strong @ 80 youtube.com/watch?v=qJRRqPNTzio ; no idea about monks, maybe will level a new one to test their soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    Maximum possible str. Alchemy trinket, LW enchants, all gems/reforge into str, crab trinket with str, flask, food, drums. All of those with trinket constant buff gives me 100.97% parry. all other stats were reforged into dodge - 24.81% , both gives 125.78% avoidance, the cap vs 88 raidboss is 124% (cap vs 83 raidboss is 109% ) http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9127/strc.jpg

I think other tanks can get the same avoidance @ 80, but at 81 stats will terribly go down and even with BiS mop items you wont have more than 102% - i had around 97.6% without alchemy trinket @ level 81- there youtube.com/watch?v=2Z6PUXhSaso

Casters (especially fire mages) are also very strong @ 80 youtube.com/watch?v=qJRRqPNTzio ; no idea about monks, maybe will level a new one to test their soloing.
    You're slow tetarius, so so slow.

Mione you said Yorsahj heroic 10 would be doable? How easy do you think that would be? And is that in decent blood gear? I would like a heroic ESS and if I can farm that alone - great.

With my current gear that would be a piece of cake, I think. You can pull multiple trash packs to help with the enrage (just make sure there are no yellow blobs in there) if needed.
    I don't really know what kind of gear would be necessary though. I don't even know how much HP he has on heroic. I'm just basing myself off the fact Yor'sahj never even came close to killing me and I had 5 minutes left on the enrage on normal.
    Your best bet is to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Wish I had been running with you then. My warrior has seen 10 MH drops since I started running in Cataclysm.

Do you need to kill all bosses to get to Ragnaros in FL? I'm not really familiar with that place.

You need to kill Fandral to unlock Raggy, to unlock Fandral you either need to exploit or kill the first 5 bosses.

I have the feeling that Thorim is no longer soloable.
    Even with Nitro Boost and Death's Advance, I can't get out of the corridor fast enough and I get one-shotted, while before 5.1 I could do it without problems.

Maybe I'm screwing something, has somebody tried it since the patch ?
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I have the feeling that Thorim is no longer soloable.
    Even with Nitro Boost and Death's Advance, I can't get out of the corridor fast enough and I get one-shotted, while before 5.1 I could do it without problems.

Maybe I'm screwing something, has somebody tried it since the patch ?
    I noticed the same problem on my lock, but have consistently been able to just barely make it out with both Nitro Boosts and Burning Rush. At least 50% run speed is probably required once Nitro Boosts run out, so you might need Swiftness potions to get the necessary run speed to escape in time.

How much mastery would you recommend for a Morchok solo?
    Can only get him down to about 70% before I bite it.
    He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all...

Depends on your stamina.
    I went in full DPS gear (which probably has more stamina than your tank gear if you ilvl isn't top notch, mind you), and around 100-110% blood shield, and ate every single stomp.

On a totally different note: 【MAD】
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-12-07 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Depends on your stamina.
    I went in full DPS gear (which probably has more stamina than your tank gear if you ilvl isn't top notch, mind you), and around 100-110% blood shield, and ate every single stomp.

On a totally different note: 【MAD】
    Dang you i was gonna do it. /cries in a corner.
    Anyhow grats.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?